Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

finding nobody 06.06.2006 09:33 PM

kim is a trained ninja through and through. i say no more

schizophrenicroom 06.06.2006 09:36 PM

kim could kill people with her stare. in a book, i think "our band could be your life", it said in a magazine article that her stare could stop a herd of rampant buffalo. maybe her stare is chuck norris, and just kim is a ninja.

TheDom 06.06.2006 09:38 PM

No, that was the sequel to Our Band Could Be Your Life, Our Hand Could Be Your Wife.

I would know, I wrote it.

and hey, check this out

finding nobody 06.06.2006 09:39 PM

what a bitch..

schizophrenicroom 06.06.2006 09:39 PM

double-u tee eff. wow.

holy crap, i read that dom. i really liked your trequel, "our strand could be your trife".

finding nobody 06.06.2006 09:41 PM

hey. is it just me, or does the bottom of this page look different.
i mean the part where you change pages

jennthebenn 06.06.2006 09:43 PM

the older kim gets, the less she feels the desire to whup ass ninja-style...which doesn't mean you should feel free to piss her off. she has in fact trained a group of 12 female ninjas (9 in blue, 3 in red) that she can summon with a mere whistle. these Super Bitch Ninjas In Defense of Kim Gordon are fearless and effortless in their duties. saw them annihilate some poor dude with a mohawk in DC before their show at the 9:30 club in 2004 when he tried to give kim a kiss.

TheDom 06.06.2006 09:47 PM

Tanx. Funny thing, Our Strand Could Be Your Trife was almost called Our Command Could Be Your Knife, but was later changed to Our Strand Could Be Your Trife, and then changed, yet again, back to Our Command Could Be Your Knife, but had to be changed back to Our Strand Could Be Your Trife due to legal issues(I stole the title from a hooker), but I decided to change it to the more simpler title of Our Most Beloved & Well Regarded Long Stride Could Possibly Be Your Ever So Lovely Trife, and then to which I decided on the more complex title of Betty.

And to make a long story short, I changed the name from Mark Prindle Meets Abbot & Elvis Costello Meets Grouch Marx At Terry's Tire Town back to Our Strand Could Be Your Trife.

schizophrenicroom 06.06.2006 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennthebenn
the older kim gets, the less she feels the desire to whup ass ninja-style...which doesn't mean you should feel free to piss her off. she has in fact trained a group of 12 female ninjas (9 in blue, 3 in red) that she can summon with a mere whistle. these Super Bitch Ninjas In Defense of Kim Gordon are fearless and effortless in their duties. saw them annihilate some poor dude with a mohawk in DC before their show at the 9:30 club in 2004 when he tried to give kim a kiss.

dude, i was there! did you see the mutant super bitch ninja that gored some guy's eye out and then, for no reason, started to dance a jig?

it looks the same to me, f-nobody.

TheDom 06.06.2006 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennthebenn

omg that mohawk dude was Mr. Fuckin' T

Respect yo momma, foo.

finding nobody 06.06.2006 09:58 PM

TheDom 06.06.2006 10:02 PM

hah aI love that last one

Saget is always good.

finding nobody 06.06.2006 10:04 PM

i love full house. but sagget is a sick dude.

i just got banned by a user on soulseek!

jennthebenn 06.06.2006 10:15 PM

find it difficult to believe mr. t would falter to ninjas, even those trained by kim gordon.

John Violence 06.07.2006 02:48 AM

Mr. T was actually the first person to ever defeat Kim Gordon and Grant Hart in a three way wrestling match. The only reason he won was because Don King was Kim's manager at the time and she took a dive to make some extra cash.

sugar kane101 06.07.2006 09:05 AM

WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO HAVE COMMITED THE CRIME?

umjammer atomsk 06.07.2006 11:37 AM

Harry Potter looks pretty suspicious if you ask me.

schizophrenicroom 06.07.2006 12:23 PM

Lee looks pretty guilty.

acousticrock87 06.07.2006 12:31 PM

O'Rourke. Look at him - keeping his distance, left foot inching away. He's ready to split. That is the tie of someone who has committed a crime.

Inhuman 06.07.2006 12:53 PM

Jim did it. Look behind his lower arms. You can see the mag and the nozzle of an AK