Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Dr. Eugene Felikson 05.22.2010 09:46 AM

Thanx babiicakkkez! :o

ni'k 05.22.2010 09:57 AM

FUPPETS - WHERE ITS NEVER TOO WEIRD!

this is REAL.

wah-hat?

http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-21-mischas-crazy-eyes

cocaines a hell of a etc.

TheFoxBen 05.22.2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
I thought Built to Spill were a lot better than Dinosaur Jr (cue Rob bursting in with "NO WAY BUILT TO SPILL WERE A BORE, AT LEAST DINOSAUR ROCKS!!!")

Oh and Joe, if I were a girl I'd date you <3

I like Built to Spill better so I'm mostly going for them.

space 05.22.2010 10:41 AM

ps: BUILT TO SPILL > ________

Dr. Eugene Felikson 05.22.2010 11:39 PM

Leaving for that girl's party within the next 10 minutes. Wish me luck.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 05.23.2010 03:11 AM

Okay, so I got pulled into her bf's bedroom specifically by her, so she could smoke me down. Two friends of mine wandered in soon after. We're all chillin and having a good time.

Some guy with dreads comes in, all pissy and shit. Starts shit with one of my boys, due to drunken buffoonery, and decks him in the face. His lip is bleeding, and a few teeth possibly broken.

We gang up on him, he punches my friend (the one who played Gimp), we hit 'em hard, and shove him out of the room. He then starts more shit with some other random kids.

Chaos is born. Guys hitting guys, girls punching guys, beer bottles being broken over heads, guys hitting girls back. I'm too drunk to accurately report on it now.

But, oh shit.

The more important thing is, I got called into the room specifically. Too bad shit hit the fan.

BUt, yes my friends. I will definitely tap that shit. In the name of SYG!

Dr. Eugene Felikson 05.23.2010 03:14 AM

Oh yes, she will be mine..

SCHWING! SCHWING!!!

chicka 05.23.2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Okay, so I got pulled into her bf's bedroom specifically by her, so she could smoke me down. Two friends of mine wandered in soon after. We're all chillin and having a good time.

Some guy with dreads comes in, all pissy and shit. Starts shit with one of my boys, due to drunken buffoonery, and decks him in the face. His lip is bleeding, and a few teeth possibly broken.

We gang up on him, he punches my friend (the one who played Gimp), we hit 'em hard, and shove him out of the room. He then starts more shit with some other random kids.

Chaos is born. Guys hitting guys, girls punching guys, beer bottles being broken over heads, guys hitting girls back. I'm too drunk to accurately report on it now.

But, oh shit.

The more important thing is, I got called into the room specifically. Too bad shit hit the fan.

BUt, yes my friends. I will definitely tap that shit. In the name of SYG!

Ah the good ole days. It's been 30 plus years since I've been to a party like that. :(

Congrats on the conquest...

EVOLghost 05.23.2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Oh yes, she will be mine..

SCHWING! SCHWING!!!

godspeed.

Better_Than_Deux 05.23.2010 02:56 PM

i hope i never ever date a guy that posts my pic on a message board and is like, 'omg look at how hot this girl is. give me respek nucklez for boning this babe if i ever do.'

EVOLghost 05.23.2010 03:09 PM

It's fookin' hot outside right now

ps. Deux. He's not gonna date her. She has a boyfriend.

ink. 05.23.2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Better_Than_Deux
i hope i never ever date a guy that posts my pic on a message board and is like, 'omg look at how hot this girl is. give me respek nucklez for boning this babe if i ever do.'

womenwisdom.

ink. 05.23.2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
ps. Deux. He's not gonna date her. She has a boyfriend.

that is totally all the more reason to not be posting her pics.

Lurker 05.23.2010 07:56 PM

It is pretty weird this posting of photos of people you know, particular weird posting pictures of people you find attractive. You don't have the right to do it.

dale_gribble 05.23.2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurker
You don't have the right to do it.

anybody has the right to do anything, it's called being human. you may have to pay consequences but that doesn't stop most people.

Skuj 05.23.2010 11:46 PM

I said I'd quit because of the silliness of the Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me thread.

But since then I've lurked, PM'd, repped.

So what's the fuckin point of "quitting"?

You shall make fun of me now.

I'll update my sig very soon.

(PS: HOOM is a fuckin Masterpiece, Bitches.)

Sonic Youth 37 05.24.2010 01:30 AM

EVOLghost 05.24.2010 12:53 PM

Well start of new week...360 bucks less in my account (court fines) and less pot in my possession. Gah! I hopethis weeks kicks ass. I don't knwo how it possibly can.

space 05.24.2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

I will definitely tap that shit. In the name of SYG!

forget posting pictures....why the fuck would you 'tap that shit' in the name of SYG??

do you not ever wish to have sex again???

Rob Instigator 05.24.2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
I thought Built to Spill were a lot better than Dinosaur Jr (cue Rob bursting in with "NO WAY BUILT TO SPILL WERE A BORE, AT LEAST DINOSAUR ROCKS!!!")

Oh and Joe, if I were a girl I'd date you <3

I saw them play together last year. BTS was great but that night they appeared tired. Dinosaur blew them away.