Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

acousticrock87 06.20.2006 03:11 AM

Now for the past hour I've been looking at weird bugs. Interesting. I think they're crawling all over me now, but it's cool. I can't stop looking at this stuff...Tons of things I've seen and always wondered about.

schizophrenicroom 06.20.2006 06:33 PM

i don't have the link at the moment, but on boingboing.com (i think) i found this website with tons of pictures of contortionists. it was pretty cool. a few of the things like backbends but you move your arms and legs in so it's like an inverted v i could do.

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 06.20.2006 07:11 PM

86 Here is a picture of a CREATURE That I pulled off of my body. I awoke to feel a pinching on my skin in the left flank area. Upon reaching back to this area I felt something gummy / sticking to my skin and thought for some reason it was like a price sticker. So I reached a second time because it did not come off with just rubbing my finger over it ....and lo and behold I was holding this round...rubbery type little sucker ..( literally...little sucker) .Within 30 minutes I had the size of a quarter purple circle where this thing had hung onto me...The area became hard and a bit wider. almost 50 cent size by the end of the day ....The area ./two days later is still round ..but faded a bit in color ...I had a massive headache yesterday..almost like a migraine. People say...be aware of aches and pains ..I would greatly appreciate your knowledge and expertise ...Maggie Maggie what you had is a tick and it looks like you got maybe Lyme disease from the bite. You should see a doctor as soon as possible for an antibiotic treatment. Ticks are transmitting a bacterium and you can get all the information you want from the following website: http://www.lyme.org/ Martin Hauser, University of Illinois

what a dumb ass

fluxequalsrad 06.20.2006 07:50 PM

this bug site owns.

acousticrock87 06.20.2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
86 Here is a picture of a CREATURE That I pulled off of my body. I awoke to feel a pinching on my skin in the left flank area. Upon reaching back to this area I felt something gummy / sticking to my skin and thought for some reason it was like a price sticker. So I reached a second time because it did not come off with just rubbing my finger over it ....and lo and behold I was holding this round...rubbery type little sucker ..( literally...little sucker) .Within 30 minutes I had the size of a quarter purple circle where this thing had hung onto me...The area became hard and a bit wider. almost 50 cent size by the end of the day ....The area ./two days later is still round ..but faded a bit in color ...I had a massive headache yesterday..almost like a migraine. People say...be aware of aches and pains ..I would greatly appreciate your knowledge and expertise ...Maggie Maggie what you had is a tick and it looks like you got maybe Lyme disease from the bite. You should see a doctor as soon as possible for an antibiotic treatment. Ticks are transmitting a bacterium and you can get all the information you want from the following website: http://www.lyme.org/ Martin Hauser, University of Illinois

what a dumb ass

Haha I know. The response is so casual, too.

schizophrenicroom 06.20.2006 09:33 PM

maggie sounds so excited! a picture of a CREATURE!

umjammer atomsk 06.20.2006 10:29 PM

schizophrenicroom 06.20.2006 11:20 PM

yo umjammer.

umjammer atomsk 06.20.2006 11:32 PM

Hello appreciated one of disambiguation.

schizophrenicroom 06.20.2006 11:39 PM

how might you be?

umjammer atomsk 06.20.2006 11:56 PM

Mighty fine I suppose, I just guzzled down 40 gallons of chocolate milk.

finding nobody 06.21.2006 12:39 AM

hey everyone
umjammer did you really watch jack white beat up jason from the von bondies whilist drinking a coke-cola?

umjammer atomsk 06.21.2006 12:42 AM

I forget to mention he was also making out with Loretta Lynn whilst whilsting.

finding nobody 06.21.2006 12:48 AM

he kissed lorretta in the "portland oregon" music video. pretty effed up
but he produced a super duper album. i love van lear rose

umjammer atomsk 06.21.2006 12:49 AM

I used to like the Stripes, I have self-titled through Elephant. Then I got the impression that Jack was a total asshole and it ruined the music for me.

finding nobody 06.21.2006 12:53 AM

he seems like a bit of a control freak. but in a recent interview he said
"if i worked in a resturaunt, i would want to be a dishwasher"
i dont think he's an asshole.. i love the white stripes. just loook at my sig!

schizophrenicroom 06.21.2006 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umjammer atomsk
Mighty fine I suppose, I just guzzled down 40 gallons of chocolate milk.

Wow.

I don't really care for their new album, but I have a soft spot for the Stripes.

finding nobody 06.21.2006 01:06 AM

i like the new one. and i also like chocolate milk

umjammer atomsk 06.21.2006 01:09 AM

Chocolate milk can make you sick if you drink it in the morning though.

schizophrenicroom 06.21.2006 01:10 AM

i don't like milk. unflavored water is pretty nasty, too.