Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

sellouteater 06.26.2006 01:15 AM

I Love Assblaster!!!!!!!!

schizophrenicroom 06.26.2006 03:44 AM

one of these days i am going to win on isketch. i will.

finding nobody 06.26.2006 01:46 PM

i saw a crazy fight last night. these 4 guys were throwing beer bottles and chairs at this one black guy. it was freaakin crrraaazzzzyyy

Inhuman 06.26.2006 01:49 PM

Sup everyone. I just finished playing final fantasy for 3 hours, so I thought it was about time to take a break. I'm up for Isketch though!

And that's terrible Joel, I don't understand how people can come to do things like that. A few weeks ago at the mall by my house there was a guy stabbing people, and there was a guy walking around with his cheek cut in two. It was really gross

Isketch Room: Sonic Tooth

finding nobody 06.26.2006 01:54 PM

i'll isketch

schizophrenicroom 06.26.2006 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody
i saw a crazy fight last night. these 4 guys were throwing beer bottles and chairs at this one black guy. it was freaakin crrraaazzzzyyy

man. that's nuts.

i'm up for isketch.

finding nobody 06.26.2006 03:06 PM

sonic tooth

is the room
i havent made it just yet. give me second

finding nobody 06.26.2006 03:14 PM

nvm isketch is being a Stupid IDOITH

umjammer atomsk 06.26.2006 03:16 PM

have another punch to for in your face

finding nobody 06.26.2006 03:17 PM

I-D-I-D-O-T-H

you like group x dude?

nicfit 06.26.2006 03:17 PM

still no soni tooth room....

finding nobody 06.26.2006 03:19 PM

yeah dude, sorry. isketch.net wouldnt load. see the above post

nicfit 06.26.2006 03:21 PM

oh,ok...it works for me,i'll stick to an italian room and wait a few minutes to see if you guys menage to join...

umjammer atomsk 06.26.2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody
you like group x dude?

Yeah, I haven't listened to them in a long time though. Last year my friend managed to download all of the songs from Stepping on the crowtch.. and he burnt me a copy.

finding nobody 06.26.2006 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umjammer atomsk
Yeah, I haven't listened to them in a long time though. Last year my friend managed to download all of the songs from Stepping on the crowtch.. and he burnt me a copy.

i've got that one to. they rule. i really want to see them live. they play shows in Atl every now and then

Hip Priest 06.26.2006 05:26 PM

Sheep on Drugs had a song called Brand X, which has absolutely nothing to do with Group X at all. So it seemed appropriate to mention it.

Vodka Goblin 06.26.2006 07:23 PM

Ha ha ha hit 'em runnin the goblins in the thread hey HOW YU DOIN EVRYWON y'kno its gud that theres a thread all about the yoof that the sonix yoof of corse hey anyone kno what the yoofs they thinkin of elves 'n' gnomes cos the yoofs seem like the gud peeple so im sure they hate them y'kno like cos the yoofs are agaynst the oppreshions 'n' the curruptshuns y'kno the yoof have got the rite thoughts like so wots goin on with 'em 'n' hey duz anyone kno too what kind of stiks steve shellys usin to hit things wif too cos i hit things wif stiks too but i wanna do it proper like, i just use bits of stik that i find lyin round y'kno anyway the goblin appresciates for yr help 'n' i'll try to answer yor qweshtions too if i kno the ansers right giv the luv bak 'n' all that thing.

schizophrenicroom 06.26.2006 07:25 PM

hola vodka goblin!

Vodka Goblin 06.26.2006 07:31 PM

hi there scitso sorri yr names ded hard to spell like y'kno 'n' the english isn't me first langwage like cos its the goblin langwage first 'n' a bit of the elf 'n' gnome stuf too 'cos we listen in to there stupid daft meetings so we can laf at them better 'n' mayk fun wen we see then 'n' all so me english probly isnt best of all me, me fukkin goblins ded gud though eh read this rite lrtd hhf js yhsff gruynttter hophff dcvs oowwgte viksg soshg that's like goblin for "hey hope its the gud times for yu 'n' yu havin the lafs" baysicly anyways y'kno TAKE THE CARINGS WHEN Y'ON THE FORUMZ 'N' KEEP THE SONIX YOOFS THREADS GUD 'N' ALL 'n' evryfin 'n' evryfin ha ha y'kno.

Gookid 06.26.2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssBlaster
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vodka Goblin again.

:D.