Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   more artists confirm atp (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=1298)

Iain 11.30.2006 07:26 AM

I think they (the Skaters) playes about 25-30 minutes when I saw them but they were sort of headlining. Not that I'm being critical...I think 20-30 minutes is a good length for a Skaters set.....

pokkeherrie 11.30.2006 07:35 AM

an hour would definitely be too long, i agree on that.

double leopards will probably not fill their 45 minutes either... which is good because then i could probably still catch the start of mats gustafsson + eye without missing anything of the leopards set.

another_waster 11.30.2006 08:59 AM

Hey - I am also selling 2 tickets for face value - And i have permission from ATP to sell them so you will gain entry to the festival! Visit my ebay auction

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=330056349213

Thanks a lot

nobye-noaloha 11.30.2006 10:22 AM

hair police planned to play 30 min. too

Moshe 12.04.2006 12:54 AM

NOTE TIME CHANGES

see new revised times - Blood Stereo and Double Leopards have swapped Slots and Major Stars move to Sunday now on Main stage

Cantankerous 12.04.2006 01:03 AM

might i ask, at risk of making myself look like a fucking idiot, where i can find a schedule to see who's playing when?

edit, nevermind:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moshe
TIMES FOR THE XMAS EVENT

http://www.atpfestival.com/events/ni...s.php?view=519

Now you can start bitchin'

7yearbitch 12.04.2006 01:28 PM

Since the venues are being cleared out before sy and stooges, does that mean if you want to see the band playing before them you'll be miles back in a queue and get a sucky place to stand???

Theres no way i want to miss dinosaur jr on the saturday, but I also want to be front row for sy. It sucks if you're short!

Do people think there are likely to be queues to get up front? Apart from anything else, it tells you to be there 30mins before sy/stooges "to avoid disappointment"!!!

Katy 12.05.2006 03:30 PM

Anyone want to swap one red ticket wristband for one white ticket wristband?

I'm going to be collecting my wristbands from the venue box office when I get there, so they'll be two red ones (to see SY on Saturday and The Stooges on Sunday).

I'd like to swap ONE of these wristbands for a white one so I can see both bands on the Friday night as well.

Anyone interested? Let me know.

Moshe 12.05.2006 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katy

I think sonicl is interested.

Moshe 12.06.2006 03:09 PM

http://brainwashed.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5777&Ite mid=60

Steven Stapleton reveals NWW ATP performance details

Written by Staff Wednesday, 06 December 2006 This weekend is ATP's Nightmare Before Christmas. The event is now sold out but Steven Stapleton has revealed the details on the Nurse With Wound show. Nurse With Wound will consist of Steven, Colin Potter, Matt Waldron, and Andrew Liles. They will be joined by a drummer and feature David Tibet of Current 93 on vocals. Pieces will include "The Dead Side of the Moon" and a unique rendition of "Two Shaves and a Shine."

sonicl 12.06.2006 06:26 PM

Quote:

Anyone want to swap one red ticket wristband for one white ticket wristband?

I'm going to be collecting my wristbands from the venue box office when I get there, so they'll be two red ones (to see SY on Saturday and The Stooges on Sunday).

I'd like to swap ONE of these wristbands for a white one so I can see both bands on the Friday night as well.

Yep, I'm interested. Check your PMs.

Moshe 01.03.2007 04:30 PM

Don't you miss this thread? I miss those sweet days waiting for more additions for the line up.

Glice 01.03.2007 05:04 PM

A small, very stupid part of me jumped when I saw someone had bumped. Too late to put Haino on now, Mr Moore.

funhouse 01.03.2007 06:16 PM

this show is going to be so amazzzinngg

pokkeherrie 01.03.2007 06:19 PM

I hope there won't be any queueing though.

pantophobia 01.03.2007 07:11 PM

most fun ever, not in the queues though

i remember after having pizza after richard youngs, thurston went into the pizza hut and ordered all the while they were filming him, i am wondering if he pondered the difference of US and UK pepperoni cause i was(that UK pepperoni was fucking awesome)

that and how much my red sweater smelled after i dropped it whlie in that near-mosh and john moloney surfing Sunburned crowd

The Lung 01.04.2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moshe
Don't you miss this thread? I miss those sweet days waiting for more additions for the line up.

I feel your pain. I can't believe it's over... all those months of waiting and waiting and now it's gone.

Katy 01.04.2007 10:10 PM

The pizza hut prices were cruel.. I was so hungry.. *wipes away a tear*

You know, i just realized I'm wearing the same jeans i wore that weekend right now. And they have yet to be laundered.. despite getting soaked through with sweat during the Stooges. They're being held together with Febreze.

Katy 01.04.2007 10:15 PM

PS - anyone here going to the Dirty Three/Nick Cave one in April? or the other one? ("ATP vs the Fans")

sonicl 01.05.2007 04:08 AM

Quote:

PS - anyone here going to the Dirty Three/Nick Cave one in April? or the other one? ("ATP vs the Fans")

Some guy told me that Neubauten were playing at the Dirty Three one, and I was tempted to go, but it appears he was talking out of his bottom, so probably not.

It appears that Bjork is the top contender for headlining the "vs the fans" one. I've nothing against her, but that doesn't bode well for a good line-up.