Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 03:53 PM

i prefer eating nubian babies, actually.

Inhuman 01.03.2007 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i prefer eating nubian babies, actually.

I suck blood out of babies.

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 04:37 PM

ah, but do you eat their souls?

Inhuman 01.03.2007 04:42 PM

Good point. It would be even nicer if they became 'one' with me. SOUL DEVOUR

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 04:53 PM

Soul Eaters Unite

finding nobody 01.03.2007 07:14 PM

School starts again tommorow

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 08:11 PM

No it doesn't..

finding nobody 01.03.2007 08:18 PM

For me it does, doood

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 08:41 PM

my friend in tally goes back tomorrow. i go back monday.

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 08:57 PM

I go back on monday too.

finding nobody 01.03.2007 09:13 PM

Im kinda looking forward to it. Ha!

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Erotic Pacman
that's cause you're a lucky girl.

it's because i'm awesome

Inhuman 01.03.2007 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Erotic Pacman
my belly is awesome.... nut you.

You're a nutcase. My ankle is awesome.

drrrtyboots 01.03.2007 09:57 PM

Fuck bodyparts (metaphorically speaking), who needs em.

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 10:04 PM

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 10:04 PM

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 10:06 PM

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 10:06 PM

There. That should do it.

Inhuman 01.03.2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

There. That should do it.
...NOPE

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself

This article discusses the number three. For the year AD 3, see 3. For other uses of 3, see 3 (disambiguation) [edit] In mathematics

Three is the first odd prime number, and the second smallest prime after two. It is both the first Fermat prime (22º + 1) and the first Mersenne prime (22 - 1), as well as the first lucky prime. However, it's the second Sophie Germain prime, the second Mersenne prime exponent, the second factorial prime (2! + 1), the second Lucas prime, the second Stern prime.
Three is the first unique prime due to the properties of its reciprocal.
Three is the second triangular number and it is the only prime triangular number. Three is the only prime which is one less than a perfect square. Any other number which is one less than a perfect square will be the product of the numbers one more than, and one less than, the square root of said square.
Three non-collinear points determine a plane and a circle.
Three is the fourth Fibonacci number and the third that is unique. In the Perrin sequence, however, 3 is both the zeroeth and third Perrin numbers.
Three is the fourth open meandric number.
Vulgar fractions with 3 in the denominator have a single digit repeating sequences in their decimal expansions, (.000..., .333..., .666..., .999...)
A natural number is divisible by three if the sum of its digits in base 10 is divisible by 3. For example, the number 21 is divisible by three (3 times 7) and the sum of its digits is 2 + 1 = 3. Because of this, the reverse of any number that is divisible by three (or indeed, any permutation of its digits) is also divisible by three. For instance, 1368 and its reverse 8631 are both divisible by three (and so are 1386, 3168, 3186, 3618, etc..). See also Divisibility rule.
A triangle is the most durable shape possible, the only "perfect" figure which if all endpoints have hinges will never change its shape unless the sides themselves are bent.
3 is the only integer between e and π.

Three is often the largest number written with as many lines as the number represents. The Romans tired of writing 4 as IIII, but to this day 3 is written as three lines in Roman and Chinese numerals. This was the way the Brahmin Indians wrote it, and the Gupta made the three lines more curved. The Nagari started rotating the lines clockwise and ending each line with a slight downward stroke on the right. Eventually they made these strokes connect with the lines below, and evolved it to a character that looks very much like a modern 3 with an extra stroke at the bottom. It was the Western Ghubar Arabs who finally eliminated the extra stroke and created our modern 3. (The "extra" stroke, however, was very important to the Eastern Arabs, and they made it much larger, while rotating the strokes above to lie along a horizontal axis, and to this day Eastern Arabs write a 3 that looks like a mirrored 7 with ridges on its top line): ٣
In fonts with text figures, 3 usually has a descender, for example,

A common variant of the digit 3 has a pointed top, similar to the character ezh, sometimes used to prevent people from falsifying a 3 into an 8.
[edit] Astronomy
  • There are three types of galaxies.
  • Globular Cluster M3 (also known as Messier Object 3 or NGC 5272) is a globular cluster in the Canes Venatici constellation.
  • The Roman numeral III stands for giant in the Yerkes spectral classification scheme.
  • The Roman numeral III (usually) stands for the third-discovered satellite of a planet or minor planet (e.g. Pluto III)
[edit] Chemistry[edit] Physics[edit] In religion

[edit] In esoteric tradition[edit] In philosophy

k-krack 01.03.2007 10:20 PM

Hey'alls.

Inhuman 01.03.2007 10:20 PM

Sup steve. What's been rocking your cradle lately man?

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 10:24 PM

Sugar Kane is the best song ever.

Its my AOL email. Ish.

k-krack 01.03.2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
Sup steve. What's been rocking your cradle lately man?

Ehh, fuckin' letting myself get upset over a girl again. I'm sure she knows I like her, and I should not like her, but she's telling me about this guy she met. Fuck dude, I suck.

sugar[underscore]kane[underscore][at]hotmail.com is my email!!! Coincidence?! I think!

Inhuman 01.03.2007 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
Ehh, fuckin' letting myself get upset over a girl again. I'm sure she knows I like her, and I should not like her, but she's telling me about this guy she met. Fuck dude, I suck.

Damn, sorry to hear man. Is there any chance that she's just saying that to test and see if you like her BECAUSE she likes you? They do that sometimes, it's annoying. Best of luck! I just started a long-distance relationship for myself (I'll post pics when I get home), so I'm going to see how long that lasts

Quote:

sugar[underscore]kane[underscore][at]hotmail.com is my email!!! Coincidence?! I think!

Hahaha, I didn't even see that. I just wanted a sig that wasn't "Facebook"

k-krack 01.03.2007 10:33 PM

ahaha you crazy motherfather.
I am seriously doubting the possibility of the whole testing thing. I liked her before, and it was a disaster, and never really stopped, but I told her I did. And now I've fallen off the wagon, and forgotten how to control my ...erm... "love" for her.

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 11:08 PM

Motherfather.

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 11:17 PM

balls

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 11:18 PM

Quote:

Damn, sorry to hear man. Is there any chance that she's just saying that to test and see if you like her BECAUSE she likes you? They do that sometimes, it's annoying. Best of luck! I just started a long-distance relationship for myself (I'll post pics when I get home), so I'm going to see how long that lasts

it sounds like she's going this route. seriously.

Inhuman 01.03.2007 11:20 PM

Quote:

ahaha you crazy motherfather.
I am seriously doubting the possibility of the whole testing thing. I liked her before, and it was a disaster, and never really stopped, but I told her I did. And now I've fallen off the wagon, and forgotten how to control my ...erm... "love" for her.

Aww, I know how that feels man. There's this girl that I've been hooked on for about...2 years and I was going out with her before, but then we decided that a long distance relationship wouldn't work between us, but I just didn't stop liking her. And now I'm with her friend and yeah...it's messed. Relationships can fuck off.

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 11:23 PM

Girls are general trouble in that sense..

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 11:32 PM

heh, we really are

Inhuman 01.03.2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

heh, we really are

haha, I love how you're so open to admittance. Why the hassle though? Is it to test out our reactions under different circumstances? That's the way I see it. My girlfriend is all "Let's do THIS to see what he says". And then I don't know what the right way to respond is.

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 11:50 PM

probably. remember, girls are mostly seeking approval and/or attention most of the time.

tomorrow at gym i'm going to attempt to do what shannon miller is doing over and over in my sig. i will either rock, or break my neck.

finding nobody 01.04.2007 12:27 AM

I tried to go to bed early. And I did, I fell asleep around 8..
But not it's 11:21 and Im not tired. hmmm..

Inhuman 01.04.2007 12:41 AM

Good luck Jade! I'm pulling an all-nighter I think Joel. I haven't been posting much lately and feel the need to catch up during my vacation since I have all the time in the world. Tomorrow I'm just supposed to hang out with my girlfriend's friend, but I talked to her on the phone and it was really awkward and that sort, so I'm just going to post here instead.

k-krack 01.04.2007 12:42 AM

Yr not going to hang out with yr girlfriend's friend, then?

schizophrenicroom 01.04.2007 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
Good luck Jade! I'm pulling an all-nighter I think Joel. I haven't been posting much lately and feel the need to catch up during my vacation since I have all the time in the world. Tomorrow I'm just supposed to hang out with my girlfriend's friend, but I talked to her on the phone and it was really awkward and that sort, so I'm just going to post here instead.

all-nighters are kickass on this board. just telling you.

Inhuman 01.04.2007 12:45 AM

The phone conversation with her was super awkward. I called her and she was talking as if it was really unusual, even though she asked me to call her. She didn't seem to be excited so I'll leave it up to her to call me and if she does, then I'll go. But I'm not going out of my way to hang out with her

Inhuman 01.04.2007 12:46 AM

Quote:

all-nighters are kickass on this board. just telling you.

I've barely had them because I have strict, conservative parents. But now that I'm at my friend's place I can :). They seem like a lot of fun

schizophrenicroom 01.04.2007 12:50 AM

i think i need to be more assertive.