Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

Danny Himself 09.27.2006 05:40 PM

I'm hungry, kinda tired, and missing people.

Tonight sucks ass so much that I actually up and finished my uncyclopedia exploit for the Land of Chocolate. Yawnclownss.

John Violence 09.27.2006 08:06 PM

I'm actually feeling better today. I fell asleep with an ice pack on my head and woke up suprised to see that the swelling had gone down on my eye. It's a good thing that my hair covers the part of my eybrow thats missing. It was actually humerous when I fell because I was skating at this park where these Christian people were sitting on the grass and singing songs. When I fell I just heard them gasp and when I got up they were all just staring at me. They probably think skateboarding is super dangerous now.

schizophrenicroom 09.27.2006 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hip Priest
I woke up this morning with the most intense cramp in my right calf muscle. Bloody agony.

Oh GOD those are the worst. You try and squirm around to see if getting into some oddball position will make it hurt just a bit less, and ahh. Not fun.

John- I got a scratch on my face, and I'm grateful that I have hair that covers it. It's a mean scratch.

finding nobody 09.27.2006 08:23 PM

I just came up with an idea for a movie.
All of us are on airplane, then the airplane crashes on a deserted island. Just like the show "Lost"

How much fun would that be? Hayden and Porky going around calling eachother cunts. Daycare Nation randomply screaming "YA KEEP ME COMIN HOOME AGAAIIN" ect. ect.
And we can have sing-a-longs around the campsire every night

John Violence 09.27.2006 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
Oh GOD those are the worst. You try and squirm around to see if getting into some oddball position will make it hurt just a bit less, and ahh. Not fun.

John- I got a scratch on my face, and I'm grateful that I have hair that covers it. It's a mean scratch.

What happened?

schizophrenicroom 09.27.2006 08:38 PM

On a branch. I was walking really fast, looking at the ground, and didn't even notice it until I felt it cut.

k-krack 09.27.2006 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody
All of us are on airplane, then the airplane crashes on a deserted island. Just like the show "Lost"

How much fun would that be? Hayden and Porky going around calling eachother cunts. Daycare Nation randomply screaming "YA KEEP ME COMIN HOOME AGAAIIN" ect. ect.

we'll have to survive by eating lurkers! and people with less indie cred. (i gave every member of clap your hands say yeah a blow job.. i'm stocked up on the cred, yo.)

k-krack 09.27.2006 09:27 PM

oh, right, i also fucked sufjan stevens.

John Violence 09.27.2006 10:20 PM

I'll shake off their flesh!

HaydenAsche 09.27.2006 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody

As long as Porky and I can have an on-set fling.

nicfit 09.28.2006 02:08 AM

"fling on an adidas hoodie and just boogie-woogie with me!"
i want new models' faces to fuck up with-
ooooh,i was about to say "wrong thread" ,but no post can be considered off topic on here,not even one that sports this image

schizophrenicroom 09.28.2006 06:11 PM

what can my role be in the movie?

Hip Priest 09.28.2006 06:14 PM

I'd lbe a kind of cross between Locke and Danielle, I think.

Danny Himself 09.28.2006 06:19 PM

This movie needs zombies. Just when you thought being stranded on a desert island couldn't get any worse...

ZOMBIES!

k-krack 09.28.2006 06:28 PM

AND it needs sharks. ton's of them. Streetsharks. so water and streetsharks. with extra sharp teeth.

nicfit 09.29.2006 02:03 AM

don't do a movie,write a proper novel.easier to distribute.

schizophrenicroom 09.29.2006 03:16 PM

yes. we should have a novel.

Hip Priest 09.29.2006 03:19 PM

A novel would be good.

finding nobody 09.29.2006 04:09 PM

Speaking of novels. I ordered A Scanner Darkly by Phillip K Dick recently

nicfit 09.30.2006 12:02 PM

a chapter each,or better a page for each boarder.font lucida sans unicode 12pt or wathever,word or wathever,make it a page long and post it,uh?or it's too much of an effort?i think i could keep up with something like that.i mean,someone starts it,who reads it and like the idea can "claim" the following page,people wait for him/her to post page 2 and so on.do you like the idea?we could start something "else" rather than keeping the hoa"something"-theme.....discuss ideas.short stories of 10-15 pages would be more than enough,then we will collect them in a book and do artwork,illustrations,etc,it would be freaking awesome,funny,and every single person contributing will recieve the final file with graphics added and all.LET's do it,i'm so excited that i will commit suicide if we don't do this thing together..we can make it together.will we?