Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

k-krack 12.13.2006 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody
Things are going okay.
I borrowed a movie from a freind. I was just about to watch it, up until I opened the case and discovered there was no movie inside

That can ruin a night. It's happened to me before.

k-krack 12.13.2006 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
11 Days until Christmas now. Get ready for the 2006th celebration of Jesus' birthday!

It's strange. It feels more than 2006.

For me, nothing has felt any different since Y2K...

Hip Priest 12.13.2006 06:43 PM

Rather unusual tale:

Stressed woman thought she was French

A Bath woman convinced herself she was French after she developed a rare disorder. Louise Clarke, 30, a recruitment consultant, babbled away in French for weeks.

She demanded croissants, rang her pals to tell them she was living in Paris and even invited them over. Louise said: "It might sound funny to others, but suddenly thinking you are French is terrifying."

She had been in France four years before becoming one of only four people in Britain, and 200 in the world, to be diagnosed with Susac's syndrome. The brain disorder, which can be brought on by stress, is thought to affect blood vessels leading to the brain, ears and eyes and can scramble memories.

Louise is now controlling it with steroids and other medication and has been told it can last up to five years. She said: "It was a really tough time for my family. At one point my sister discovered I had phoned all my friends and told them to come and visit me in Paris. She had to ring them all back to explain what had happened."

schizophrenicroom 12.13.2006 06:43 PM

all of the days kind of blend together now.

i've always thought it'd be really cool to have that disorder.

Hip Priest 12.13.2006 06:44 PM

^ They do. The whole festive season has a continuous feel to it.

schizophrenicroom 12.13.2006 06:48 PM

it's kind of nice in a way, but once it gets really, really close to christmas i just wish it was january first already.

and i also meant in general all the days seem to be the same. i'm kind of fed up with school (the people). there's so! many! cool people but it's the small group i'm stuck with that just.. drag me down.

Danny Himself 12.13.2006 06:56 PM

I feel the same way, Jade.

Oh well. Let's go ice skating Wales.

Danny Himself 12.13.2006 06:59 PM

Anyway, I am off to bed now, to lie there and worry.

GOODNIGHT!

finding nobody 12.13.2006 07:01 PM

Sleep tight Sir Danny

Inhuman 12.13.2006 07:02 PM

Goodnight! I think I'm off to bed pretty soon too, I have to wake up at 8:30 to do some circuit work. I hate it that my parents are obsessed with renovating.

k-krack 12.13.2006 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
it's kind of nice in a way, but once it gets really, really close to christmas i just wish it was january first already.

and i also meant in general all the days seem to be the same. i'm kind of fed up with school (the people). there's so! many! cool people but it's the small group i'm stuck with that just.. drag me down.

I get the same way, minus the people thing... as NIN puts it so perfectly for me... "Every day is exactly the same." Life; since I realized how much I hate it, has been a pretty endless fuck-up. I don't feel like getting into my depressive state right now... I probably will tomorrow, what with WISDOM TEETH GETTING FUCKING PULLED.

drrrtyboots 12.13.2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
I get the same way, minus the people thing... as NIN puts it so perfectly for me... "Every day is exactly the same." Life; since I realized how much I hate it, has been a pretty endless fuck-up. I don't feel like getting into my depressive state right now... I probably will tomorrow, what with WISDOM TEETH GETTING FUCKING PULLED.

awww, c'mon. don't be sad.

k-krack 12.13.2006 08:05 PM

You go and get yr wisdom teeth pulled with but 17 hours of warning, at 15 years old, two weeks before x-mas, when yr wisdom teeth are not even above the fucking flesh yet. Fukc this is going to blow assholes. Hey Nick.

drrrtyboots 12.13.2006 08:13 PM

Remember that song, "All I Want For Christmas Are My Two Front Teeth"? Me neither and that's the wrong song to think about in your situation. My profiles a liar and im actually 15 as well but have yet to hear any news on my wisdom teeth but a lot of my friends have gotten them out over the past year and within 3 or 4 days they were fine.

Inhuman 12.13.2006 08:15 PM

I honestly think the dental dudes are up to something. They've been pulling teeth soooo fucking much recently. If they pull more teeth, it's more money to cash into the tooth fairy for them.

schizophrenicroom 12.13.2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
You go and get yr wisdom teeth pulled with but 17 hours of warning, at 15 years old, two weeks before x-mas, when yr wisdom teeth are not even above the fucking flesh yet. Fukc this is going to blow assholes. Hey Nick.

i would gladly take your place if i could, steve.

hello/good night to everyone else coming and going..

compulsive diarrhea, jico 12.13.2006 08:17 PM

drrrtyboots 12.13.2006 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by compulsive diarrhea, jico

BUT THE QUESTION IS! how many years of braces before they looked that nice? Fucking dentists.

k-krack 12.13.2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i would gladly take your place if i could, steve.

hello/good night to everyone else coming and going..

Oh? Why?

And to Rob+Nick, it's 'cos my teeth are quite bad.

Inhuman 12.13.2006 08:24 PM

aww well I hope you have good luck with that man! Let me know how it goes. I gotta head out now, buhbye!