Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Introduce Yrself. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=11)

Torn Curtain 04.30.2007 09:23 AM

Welcome Cassidy. Where are you from ?

cassidy 04.30.2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Curtain
Welcome Cassidy. Where are you from ?

thank you. i am from good ol sunny california. i wanna move tho. thinkin about washington. i absolutley love it there.
where are you from? (obviously france, but whereabouts in france?) any other californians here?

king_buzzo 05.01.2007 04:30 AM

Hey new mambers and welcome to the board.

Torn Curtain 05.01.2007 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassidy
where are you from? (obviously france, but whereabouts in france?)

I live in a small village in the southwest (130km North of Bordeaux). The countryside is very nice here.

sonicl 05.01.2007 04:57 AM

Quote:

I live in a small village in the southwest (130km North of Bordeaux). The countryside is very nice here.

Are you anywhere near Royan? I used to go there on holiday when I was a teenager.

Torn Curtain 05.01.2007 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
Are you anywhere near Royan? I used to go there on holiday when I was a teenager.

I'm 100km far from Royan, it's the closest seaside for me so I sometimes go there in the summer. I'm located in the southeast of Charente (just 1km far from Dordogne).

SynthethicalY 05.02.2007 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassidy
any other californians here?

There's me, kegmama, Alex's Trip, and some other people who I can't remember.

HECKLER SPRAY 05.02.2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

I'm 100km far from Royan, it's the closest seaside for me so I sometimes go there in the summer. I'm located in the southeast of Charente (just 1km far from Dordogne).

Hey Torn, I live near Paris but I'm from the "Deux Sèvres", what a concidence ! :) Good to see somebody from my region on this board. Nice place, not enough people for me. I'm from Melle, if you know (Segolene Royal's district). And you, Torn ?;)

Torn Curtain 05.03.2007 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HECKLER SPRAY
Hey Torn, I live near Paris but I'm from the "Deux Sèvres", what a concidence ! :) Good to see somebody from my region on this board. Nice place, not enough people for me. I'm from Melle, if you know (Segolene Royal's district). And you, Torn ?;)

Hi Heckler spray!

I'm from Edon (30km far from Angoulême). I never went to Melle but I know people from St-Maixent.

dionysusundone 05.14.2007 12:49 AM

I'm Dion, longtime lurker.

youthoftomorrow 05.14.2007 02:31 AM

welcome.

what persuaded you to finally rise from the abyss and join us?

StevOK 05.14.2007 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youthoftomorrow
welcome.

what persuaded you to finally rise from the abyss and join us?

Maybe they were scared into proving they weren't a robot so they wouldn't get banned.

LAKE OF BURNING SHELLS 05.14.2007 02:41 PM

hi.

Danny Himself 05.14.2007 02:46 PM

Hi. Stick around!

king_buzzo 05.14.2007 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Hi. Stick around!

Oh by the way, The Lake Of Burning Shells is a place in my school, thus making him, from my school. Basically, its a lake with shells which burn you, theres logs on it to walk over it, but if you have iron boots, then you can just walk over the shells.

But the main goal is to reach the Assimilation Room.

king_buzzo 05.14.2007 02:49 PM

Should I go over the whole epic quest?

Danny Himself 05.14.2007 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
Oh by the way, The Lake Of Burning Shells is a place in my school, thus making him, from my school. Basically, its a lake with shells which burn you, theres logs on it to walk over it, but if you have iron boots, then you can just walk over the shells.

But the main goal is to reach the Assimilation Room.

I... see...

LAKE OF BURNING SHELLS 05.14.2007 02:53 PM

Well, it's because there's two ways to get out of the school. Either throw the secret Dimensional Stone into the Dimensional River, a river near the school realms, or unlock the Assimilation Room by playing the right tune on the chunks of concrete to get assimilated by aliens.

king_buzzo 05.14.2007 02:55 PM

YES!

(But be sure not to meet the ugly and vicious dimensional hunters)

dionysusundone 05.14.2007 08:25 PM

I kinda like the ugly dimensional lurkers myself, they remind me of Neil Gaiman.

Boredom makes me fulfill the quest.