Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

touch me i'm sick 12.31.2006 12:08 AM

i'm in the

k-krack 12.31.2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
Sounds like some high school love triangle. Are you by chance part of the degrassi cast? Only kidding, i think i know how that is.

hahaha, screw you, bro.
It's not so much a love triangle as a "love dammit...there is no geometrical figure to describe this one."

drrrtyboots 12.31.2006 12:10 AM

Just put on the diamond sea, on repeat probably, and lock yourself in a closet for a few hours. It'll help, trust me.

k-krack 12.31.2006 12:11 AM

Pfft. No way. That's too happy.

touch me i'm sick 12.31.2006 12:12 AM

high school love triangles are dumb. too bad there's no way of avoiding it. expecially cause you have to see those bastards everyday if you goto the same school

k-krack 12.31.2006 12:12 AM

I'm off to watch some tube, y'alls. Goodnight to you all, and to all a goodnight.

k-krack 12.31.2006 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touch me i'm sick
high school love triangles are dumb. too bad there's no way of avoiding it. expecially cause you have to see those bastards everyday if you goto the same school

Like I said, it's not even a triangle. It's just that I secretly like her, and I know I'm not supposed to klike her, so I keep it to myself, because we're awesome friends. FUCK. Night!

drrrtyboots 12.31.2006 12:14 AM

You keep it to yourself but share it with us gremlins on the sy board. I like your style.

touch me i'm sick 12.31.2006 12:14 AM

well then good luck to you babe. i'm off to a cruise to mexico tomorrow morning... see you in a week or so

finding nobody 12.31.2006 12:15 AM

My old girlfreind broke up with me over a year ago (after being together for over a year) and we haven't said anything to eachother in over a year, and it's fucking up my subconscious. I've had so many dreams where I talked to her again, and we weren't necessarily freinds in the dream. But I at least had the reasurence that she wasn't mad at me.
We walked by eachother almost everyday this school year and made eye contact. Damn, it was awkward

Much sympathy to everyone and thier troubles

touch me i'm sick 12.31.2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
You keep it to yourself but share it with us gremlins on the sy board. I like your style.

hah there are some things i say her that i would never repeat anywhere else. weird how trusting you can be of strangers

touch me i'm sick 12.31.2006 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody
My old girlfreind broke up with me over a year ago (after being together for over a year) and we haven't said anything to eachother in over a year, and it's fucking up my subconscious. I've had so many dreams where I talked to her again, and we weren't necessarily freinds in the dream. But I at least had the reasurence that she wasn't mad at me.
We walked by eachother almost everyday this school year and made eye contact. Damn, it was awkward

Much sympathy to everyone and thier troubles

sorry man, that sucks. i

finding nobody 12.31.2006 12:20 AM

I know what you mean.

I think talking to her again could be a new years resolution

touch me i'm sick 12.31.2006 12:22 AM

you should go for it

k-krack 12.31.2006 12:39 AM

Welcome back, me! Joel, I say go for it, dude.

touch me i'm sick 12.31.2006 12:41 AM

trouble sleepinig>?

k-krack 12.31.2006 12:42 AM

I was never going to bed silly. Teevee was where I figured I would be going... never got there.

touch me i'm sick 12.31.2006 12:43 AM

ahh well. tv is shit anyways.

k-krack 12.31.2006 12:44 AM

For the Most part, yeh.

Inhuman 12.31.2006 12:56 AM

I don't even watch TV. I disagree with the methods of advertisement and it's a waste of time I find.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
Teevee was where I figured I would be going... never got there.

I know exactly what you mean steve. I always find myself prioritizing the board over things I plan to do. It's worst at school when I'm supposed to be doing a test, and I completely forget about it because I'm on here.