Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

Inhuman 01.03.2007 10:20 PM

Sup steve. What's been rocking your cradle lately man?

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 10:24 PM

Sugar Kane is the best song ever.

Its my AOL email. Ish.

k-krack 01.03.2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
Sup steve. What's been rocking your cradle lately man?

Ehh, fuckin' letting myself get upset over a girl again. I'm sure she knows I like her, and I should not like her, but she's telling me about this guy she met. Fuck dude, I suck.

sugar[underscore]kane[underscore][at]hotmail.com is my email!!! Coincidence?! I think!

Inhuman 01.03.2007 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
Ehh, fuckin' letting myself get upset over a girl again. I'm sure she knows I like her, and I should not like her, but she's telling me about this guy she met. Fuck dude, I suck.

Damn, sorry to hear man. Is there any chance that she's just saying that to test and see if you like her BECAUSE she likes you? They do that sometimes, it's annoying. Best of luck! I just started a long-distance relationship for myself (I'll post pics when I get home), so I'm going to see how long that lasts

Quote:

sugar[underscore]kane[underscore][at]hotmail.com is my email!!! Coincidence?! I think!

Hahaha, I didn't even see that. I just wanted a sig that wasn't "Facebook"

k-krack 01.03.2007 10:33 PM

ahaha you crazy motherfather.
I am seriously doubting the possibility of the whole testing thing. I liked her before, and it was a disaster, and never really stopped, but I told her I did. And now I've fallen off the wagon, and forgotten how to control my ...erm... "love" for her.

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 11:08 PM

Motherfather.

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 11:17 PM

balls

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 11:18 PM

Quote:

Damn, sorry to hear man. Is there any chance that she's just saying that to test and see if you like her BECAUSE she likes you? They do that sometimes, it's annoying. Best of luck! I just started a long-distance relationship for myself (I'll post pics when I get home), so I'm going to see how long that lasts

it sounds like she's going this route. seriously.

Inhuman 01.03.2007 11:20 PM

Quote:

ahaha you crazy motherfather.
I am seriously doubting the possibility of the whole testing thing. I liked her before, and it was a disaster, and never really stopped, but I told her I did. And now I've fallen off the wagon, and forgotten how to control my ...erm... "love" for her.

Aww, I know how that feels man. There's this girl that I've been hooked on for about...2 years and I was going out with her before, but then we decided that a long distance relationship wouldn't work between us, but I just didn't stop liking her. And now I'm with her friend and yeah...it's messed. Relationships can fuck off.

Danny Himself 01.03.2007 11:23 PM

Girls are general trouble in that sense..

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 11:32 PM

heh, we really are

Inhuman 01.03.2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
heh, we really are

haha, I love how you're so open to admittance. Why the hassle though? Is it to test out our reactions under different circumstances? That's the way I see it. My girlfriend is all "Let's do THIS to see what he says". And then I don't know what the right way to respond is.

schizophrenicroom 01.03.2007 11:50 PM

probably. remember, girls are mostly seeking approval and/or attention most of the time.

tomorrow at gym i'm going to attempt to do what shannon miller is doing over and over in my sig. i will either rock, or break my neck.

finding nobody 01.04.2007 12:27 AM

I tried to go to bed early. And I did, I fell asleep around 8..
But not it's 11:21 and Im not tired. hmmm..

Inhuman 01.04.2007 12:41 AM

Good luck Jade! I'm pulling an all-nighter I think Joel. I haven't been posting much lately and feel the need to catch up during my vacation since I have all the time in the world. Tomorrow I'm just supposed to hang out with my girlfriend's friend, but I talked to her on the phone and it was really awkward and that sort, so I'm just going to post here instead.

k-krack 01.04.2007 12:42 AM

Yr not going to hang out with yr girlfriend's friend, then?

schizophrenicroom 01.04.2007 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
Good luck Jade! I'm pulling an all-nighter I think Joel. I haven't been posting much lately and feel the need to catch up during my vacation since I have all the time in the world. Tomorrow I'm just supposed to hang out with my girlfriend's friend, but I talked to her on the phone and it was really awkward and that sort, so I'm just going to post here instead.

all-nighters are kickass on this board. just telling you.

Inhuman 01.04.2007 12:45 AM

The phone conversation with her was super awkward. I called her and she was talking as if it was really unusual, even though she asked me to call her. She didn't seem to be excited so I'll leave it up to her to call me and if she does, then I'll go. But I'm not going out of my way to hang out with her

Inhuman 01.04.2007 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
all-nighters are kickass on this board. just telling you.

I've barely had them because I have strict, conservative parents. But now that I'm at my friend's place I can :). They seem like a lot of fun

schizophrenicroom 01.04.2007 12:50 AM

i think i need to be more assertive.