Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

stenson 01.25.2007 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I'm trying to write a paper about my life as a former drug addict. Arab on Radar makes it impossible to concentrate on anything.

You bet. I often find myself masturbating when listening to Yahweh

k-krack 01.26.2007 12:10 AM

I'm listening to the bonus "EP To Be You And Me" from Broken Social Scene.
Some of the songs are so good.

touch me i'm sick 01.26.2007 12:13 AM

ahh yes finished!

k-krack 01.26.2007 12:13 AM

Yaaaay!

touch me i'm sick 01.26.2007 12:15 AM

anyone have the do you believe in rapture mix on the japanes rather ripped version? i cant find it anywhere

touch me i'm sick 01.26.2007 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
Yaaaay!

yeah! partyy

Trasher02 01.26.2007 05:15 AM

Goodmorning everyone.

compulsive diarrhea, jico 01.26.2007 05:17 AM

good morning!

another boring class!

Trasher02 01.26.2007 05:20 AM

No school today. Bummer for you.

compulsive diarrhea, jico 01.26.2007 05:27 AM

ha, bastard!

bummers...i think this teacher is a total bummer * oh oops he his monitorizing all the computer activity, now he knows that i know what his mum and dad know since he as 12 - he's a bummerrr *

schizophrenicroom 01.26.2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
I'm listening to the bonus "EP To Be You And Me" from Broken Social Scene.
Some of the songs are so good.

ah, i love the fast version of "major label debut" so much.

hi everyone

hayden!

i do not like people of lesser intelligence. especially when i'm RUNNING REALLY FAST and they just walk slowly across my path and i have to totally stop then go back, run again, THEY WALK BACK not realizing i'm busy and just gah.

Inhuman 01.26.2007 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i do not like people of lesser intelligence. especially when i'm RUNNING REALLY FAST and they just walk slowly across my path and i have to totally stop then go back, run again, THEY WALK BACK not realizing i'm busy and just gah.

Aww I know what you mean! Conversationally I don't like people that aren't open about everything and are too caught up in pop culture to discuss things like feminism, global warming, politics, etc...
I also can't stand when people walk backwards without looking. I got punched in the face that way because this guy was walking backwards really fast and slammed his fist into me. And once I was at a gas station that had a street going in, and one to drive out. This guy backed up planning to go backwards out of the way you're supposed to come in without looking and damaged my bumper.

schizophrenicroom 01.26.2007 10:06 PM

i can't stand when i say "sexist" and they go "wait, it's sexy?"

but yeah. how was your day, rob?

my throat is burning, and there's no losenges in or anything.

Inhuman 01.26.2007 10:44 PM

Quote:

i can't stand when i say "sexist" and they go "wait, it's sexy?"

but yeah. how was your day, rob?

my throat is burning, and there's no losenges in or anything.

The sexist part actually never happened to me, but one of the people I jam with casually uses "bitches" as a replacement of "girls" and it really grinds my gears. So I started arguing with one of my friends too because he thought feminism wasn't important.

My day was alright thanks. I had school until 1:00pm, then went home, worked on a website, ate supper, and then all my plans failed for tonight. I was invited to 2 shows and supposed to go bowling. One of the shows I was on the guest list (free admission + CD) but I heard it was REALLY bad, so I decided not to go. So I decided to go bowling and my friends gave me directions, and I waited at the bus stop in -32 degree weather for half an hour, then came home because they never showed up and it was freezing.

I hope your throat feels better soon! What's wrong with it? Oh, and how is gymnastics coming along? Hope all is well!

schizophrenicroom 01.26.2007 10:52 PM

my plans didn't go through either. it's too cold.

i love bowling.

it just started hurting horribly today. it makes me sound so goofy. it hurts to talk.

gym's going ok. this week just wasn't my week. i think i've been too focused on school. but i did work out a few skills.

Inhuman 01.26.2007 10:59 PM

Hmm, if your throat gets worse, you really should get it checked out. I had strep throat this past summer and I ate an entire container of ice cream in a day because it was so bad. I could barely swallow and there were these white bumps on my tonsils

schizophrenicroom 01.26.2007 11:04 PM

yeah, next week if it gets worse i'm getting it looked at.

ugh, strep throat is the worst. i was the same last time i had it, ice cream and yogurt were the only things i could eat. right now we have a box of donuts in that are nice on the throat, but they're donuts and i don't feel like chowing down on them.

Inhuman 01.26.2007 11:10 PM

Quote:

yeah, next week if it gets worse i'm getting it looked at.

ugh, strep throat is the worst. i was the same last time i had it, ice cream and yogurt were the only things i could eat. right now we have a box of donuts in that are nice on the throat, but they're donuts and i don't feel like chowing down on them.

that sucks! When I had strep throat there was this delicious bagel in front of me one breakfast and couldn't resist it. I got 3 bites out of it until I had to stop and drink a milkshake. Milkshakes, smooties, yogurt, and ice cream go well with a bad throat for sure!

schizophrenicroom 01.26.2007 11:58 PM

ah, i'd love a bagel right now.

i've got a cold coming on too now. sneezing is a bitch.

finding nobody 01.27.2007 12:14 AM

Just got back from Wolly's first gig at a local open mic. night. Youtube videos soon.
Im feeling pretty good!