Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

finding nobody 05.28.2006 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Violence
I don't even know what aim is. Anal In Moscow?

aim=aol instant messager

John Violence 05.28.2006 08:36 PM

Well no I do not have this "aim" you speak of.

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2006 08:55 PM

There's always PMs.

TheDom 05.28.2006 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
There's always PMS.

I'm not on my period.

finding nobody 05.28.2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDom
I'm not on my period.

i am.

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2006 11:07 PM

i'm not.

krastian 05.28.2006 11:19 PM

What's a "period".....like a period of time?

finding nobody 05.28.2006 11:30 PM

nah. a period . like that

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2006 11:33 PM

it's a punctuation mark that, once a month, flows from female nether regions.

krastian 05.28.2006 11:33 PM

Hmmmm.....so not being on your period is basically forgetting to use them in your sentences? This is some heavy shit.

Laila 05.28.2006 11:35 PM

hahah

krastian 05.28.2006 11:35 PM

Quote:

it's a punctuation mark that, once a month, flows from female nether regions.

That sounds like one wild and crazy punctuation mark.

schizophrenicroom 05.28.2006 11:37 PM

yes to all said above me

eta: my mom just made a "that's what she said joke" and it was actually really funny, i thought i'd share

finding nobody 05.28.2006 11:48 PM

how come the huskers on a plane princess. that's in your sig, but my name isn't? you dont have to put my name next to it. i was just curious as to why it isn't

soniknirve 05.28.2006 11:48 PM

she had a moist vagina. hmm. world looks red...

umjammer atomsk 05.28.2006 11:58 PM

Fucking drivers ed... i have to start tuesday. it's gonna suck. i don't even want to drive. bleh.

schizophrenicroom 05.29.2006 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody
how come the huskers on a plane princess. that's in your sig, but my name isn't? you dont have to put my name next to it. i was just curious as to why it isn't

chuck norris christened me it. but i shall EEDDDDIIIT.

umjammer- you'll be fine! i passed it, and sometimes i can't even walk properly, much less guide a car.

umjammer atomsk 05.29.2006 12:12 AM

I'm sure I can pass with flying colors, it's just I'm dreading the class. I skipped out on it last year so my mom signed me up covertly and now I'll have to be all alone in a room with about 40 freshman retards that will love asking me why I don't talk. I might seem like a lame-ass but I really don't want to drive. It will be convenient though; I'll be able to drive to work and stuff. Plus I plan on skipping a ton of school to go up to a half-price bookstore about 45 minutes away from where I live to just hang out. Then I'll go eat chinese and hit a public park overlooking the river and just read and drink coffee. It's gonna be ace.

Sorry if I'm barging into anyone's conversation, I'm just bored and I got the impression this was a free jive lounge.

schizophrenicroom 05.29.2006 12:24 AM

umjammer- no problem. that is this thread's nature. i can see the not wanting to drive. i don't really want to either. i prefer walking or running. it is convienent, but yeah. my class really sucked. it was full of preps and jocks.

umjammer atomsk 05.29.2006 01:08 AM

Well I hope to become a regular poster to this thread. Thank you.

acousticrock87 05.29.2006 01:55 AM

Driver's Ed sucks, but I don't think anyone will bother you. I honestly don't remember that much about it, except that it was the most boring weekend of my life. Don't sweat it. The only thing you gotta worry about is the boredom, and there are far worse things.

Do you have to do the behind-the-wheel sessions? When I did those the lady just had me drive up to Snoop Dogg's house, put it in park, and told me stories about him. I love California.

umjammer atomsk 05.29.2006 01:56 AM

Weekend?! I have to take it for three fucking weeks and spend six hours behind the wheel with two or three retards with me at all times!! OMFG, This is really going to suck!

For boredom, I plan on drawing comics and reading Dune. Hopefully I'll be able to get enough sleep to function. I've been staying up till 6:00 am and waking at 10:30 everyday for the past week.

acousticrock87 05.29.2006 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umjammer atomsk
Weekend?! I have to take it for three fucking weeks and spend six hours behind the wheel with two or three retards with me at all times!! OMFG, This is really going to suck!

Well my class was like 8 hours a day for 2-3 days. It was just more condensed. But I took it through the city so it may have been cut down.

umjammer atomsk 05.29.2006 02:03 AM

Yeah, my two friends' parents are putting them through the city one. I have to got to a filthy study hall classroom everyday at my school. Blech.

finding nobody 05.29.2006 11:03 AM

i took drivers ed earlier this year. it was the shit to get to drive in school. but we had tons of worksheets

krastian 05.29.2006 03:23 PM

When I was in drivers ed the guy that went with me while I was doing my driving hours or whatever whipped out a can opener and a can of pork and beans and ate it right out of the can. It was pretty fucking weird.

John Violence 05.29.2006 03:42 PM

When I did the behind the wheel training I had some crazy lady who was in love with Pearl Jam and kept on trying to convince me that the Violent Femmes were punk.

finding nobody 05.29.2006 04:58 PM

i like the violent femmes but in no way are they a punkk band

TheDom 05.29.2006 08:51 PM

2 worst things in the history of the uiverse:

The mall
&
The BEACH

John Violence 05.29.2006 08:53 PM

I live like a mile away from the beach and whenever I skate around I always see surf jocks yell the most retarded shit to kids skating.

TheDom 05.29.2006 09:05 PM

I just find it annoying and pointless...

schizophrenicroom 05.29.2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umjammer atomsk
Well I hope to become a regular poster to this thread. Thank you.

welcome to the monkeyhouse :)

GOD I HATE THE BEACH. i'm one of maybe five people i know (i live basically five miles from the beach) that aren't all OMG I LOVE TO TAN AND I LOVE SURF. i hate skateboarding too. ugh. just all of the brands and snotty twelve year old boys in my neighborhood that think they're hot shit because they can do an ollie and wear giant volcom shoes.

i like malls if they aren't full of tourists and if i can actually afford stuff.

i love the violent femmes.

acousticrock87 05.29.2006 09:18 PM

Quote:

GOD I HATE THE BEACH. i'm one of maybe five people i know (i live basically five miles from the beach) that aren't all OMG I LOVE TO TAN AND I LOVE SURF. i hate skateboarding too. ugh. just all of the brands and snotty twelve year old boys in my neighborhood that think they're hot shit because they can do an ollie and wear giant volcom shoes.

i like malls if they aren't full of tourists and if i can actually afford stuff.

Same here, except for the mall part. I only like the mall when it's really crowded. When it's not it feels weird, like everything is going to close down.

EMMAh 05.29.2006 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krastian
When I was in drivers ed the guy that went with me while I was doing my driving hours or whatever whipped out a can opener and a can of pork and beans and ate it right out of the can. It was pretty fucking weird.

People are strange... hahaha

umjammer atomsk 05.29.2006 09:27 PM

I hate the mall and I hate crowded beaches in the summer. But in autumn and winter, the beach rules.

finding nobody 05.29.2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDom
2 worst things in the history of the uiverse:

The mall
&
The BEACH

i can agree with the beach thing, but why dont you like the mall?

TheDom 05.29.2006 09:34 PM

I don't know why, I just do.

John Violence 05.29.2006 09:36 PM

Quote:

welcome to the monkeyhouse :)

i love the violent femmes.

I don't think Volcom makes shoes. I'm also an asshole. I always get really wierd looks when I skate my local skatepark because I skate this picture of a wave on a wall for like 20 minutes when there are all of these perfect things to skate around me. It's fun to fuck with the trendy kids there and cut them off when they skate.

acousticrock87 05.29.2006 09:45 PM

Quote:

I don't think Volcom makes shoes. I'm also an asshole. I always get really wierd looks when I skate my local skatepark because I skate this picture of a wave on a wall for like 20 minutes when there are all of these perfect things to skate around me. It's fun to fuck with the trendy kids there and cut them off when they skate.

Haha. I don't know why but everything you said there was funny.

schizophrenicroom 05.29.2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

Haha, I couldn't think of a brand so I wrote that.

The trendy kids are the best. There's this store right near the beach, and the skater kids usually congregate at the side of it. My gran always goes "Honestly! What are they doing?".

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2006/autodorm-0524.html