Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

drrrtyboots 03.16.2007 12:13 PM

Yep, nick. I'm alright, it's snowing like crazy up here so i'm stuck inside today, no school. I really was hoping it would stay warm like it had been over the past week. But no luck. I'm blasting Return to Cookie Mountain on my headphones though, so that's nice.

finding nobody 03.16.2007 12:26 PM

TV On The Radio is pretty cool.
That sucks about the snow, but I would be enjoying myself in your shoes because I've never seen snow

drrrtyboots 03.16.2007 12:30 PM

This is true considering you're a floridian. But after I was unfairly teased with nice weather over the past week, another blizzard is just a headache.

schizophrenicroom 03.16.2007 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody
Good. Just ate some cake. I'm just hanging out in reading class listening to Confusion Is Sex with the volume all the way up in my headphones. (like it should be listened to)

when does your spring break start?

inhuman at full blast is a holy experience.

nick- busdriver is insane.. i thought he was going to fly off the stage.

right now it's sunny, but it's raining really hard. weird.

tv on the radio are playing in orlando sometime next month, but i don't know if i can make it since it's on a wednesday night.

drrrtyboots 03.16.2007 01:04 PM

Busdriver was insane and i knew all the lyrics (very drunk, didnt actually know the lyrics). I'm seeing tvotr again next month, sooo very excited. It seems like whenever i see bands its always on the last date of their tour which is usually a really good or really bad thing.

nicfit 03.16.2007 01:06 PM

http://www.badongo.com/file/2483971

take this and do the robot dance

schizophrenicroom 03.16.2007 01:09 PM

nick- i'm seeing ted leo/rx on their fifth tour date. i'm so excited to see them.

drrrtyboots 03.16.2007 01:13 PM

I never really got into ted leo but that's deffinitely gonna be a good show despiteless. I just really wanna see animal collective more than anything...i can't stand the wait much more.

king_buzzo 03.16.2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody
Bastards.. Im back!

hey man

schizophrenicroom 03.16.2007 01:24 PM

i would love to see animal collective. dear god, it'd be amazing.

drrrtyboots 03.16.2007 01:26 PM

I knowwwwwww. After that im almost sure i could die. Well, unwound too but thats sheer fantasy, wont ever happen.

schizophrenicroom 03.16.2007 01:37 PM

hah, it's like my desire to see pavement live. just a split second of gold soundz and i could die happy.

(and sonic youth. but i have a feeling that'll happen this year.)

Trasher02 03.16.2007 02:41 PM

My first SY concert was kind of a let down. Ah well better luck next time I guess.

I'm gonna get so wasted today. I'm going to a party and I got these fake drinkcoupons so I can drink as much as I want.
Wicked.

HECKLER SPRAY 03.16.2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
hah, it's like my desire to see pavement live. just a split second of gold soundz and i could die happy.

Completly agree with you !!!
Please Stephen Malkmus, stop you're crapy solo career, and take the road with your former group ! It was so better than you've done after Pavement. No comparison.

king_buzzo 03.16.2007 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trasher02
My first SY concert was kind of a let down. Ah well better luck next time I guess.

same.

king_buzzo 03.16.2007 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom

exactly, gold sounds=pwnage

schizophrenicroom 03.16.2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HECKLER SPRAY
Completly agree with you !!!
Please Stephen Malkmus, stop you're crapy solo career, and take the road with your former group ! It was so better than you've done after Pavement. No comparison.

yes! (well, there are a few jicks songs i really like, but they do not compare to pavement.)

lee- that's my plan tonight. me, stoli, and deerhoof on tv.

HECKLER SPRAY 03.16.2007 06:10 PM

I must admit I like few songs on Jicks albums but I'm still waiting for a new Gold Soundz...

schizophrenicroom 03.16.2007 06:16 PM

i just like the old one blasting through my speakers in the sunshine

schizophrenicroom 03.16.2007 11:24 PM

i can't believe how giggly i am getting over the fact that greg saunier personally left a comment for me on myspace.