Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Sonic Youth 37 10.25.2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
there's not a lot left so i can't imbibe fully, but i can imbibe enough to realize that i missed out on a prime makeout opportunity tonight. goddamnit. all of the signs, i disregarded entirely.

Shit, That is tehsuckorz

Kloriel 10.25.2008 12:26 AM

since 1916

schizophrenicroom 10.25.2008 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Shit, That is tehsuckorz

the only reason i didn't just jump his bones then and there on the couch the whole time our little group was watching the sucktacular horror movie was just because i'm not big into indecency. but other than that, goddamnit, i realize now that when i thought i heard someone whispering my name, i was. i'm so mad.

Kloriel 10.25.2008 12:32 AM

if couches and horror movies are the new political

then i'm shading libertarian in 2012; i'll find a place with a high shellfish yield

schizophrenicroom 10.25.2008 12:33 AM

what?

Kloriel 10.25.2008 12:35 AM

i wasn't really following your conversation so i picked pieces from what i skimmed and made my post.

is it still confusing?

schizophrenicroom 10.25.2008 12:46 AM

ohh.
makes sense now. sorry, i'm inebriated.

Kloriel 10.25.2008 12:47 AM

on what?

please don't say hamsters cus it might trigger a richard gere dream

schizophrenicroom 10.25.2008 12:51 AM

nah, not hamsters. vino.

Kloriel 10.25.2008 12:57 AM

that happened to me once. i called a cab to my abode and brought my longtime pet orangutang to the vet with me. i wrapped her in a beige towel i remember earlier we had a nice meal. i ate pasta and Orangpub (the ape) had a bowl of diced produce. anyway i also drank seven bottles of wine and thought Orangpub was sick but she wasn't but i didn't know so I called a cab and brought her to the vet but they said this animal is illegal in the state of delaware in fact we think you poached it. so then handcuffs and i think the vet kept Orangpub for herself.

Kegmama 10.25.2008 01:36 AM

My friend is premiering his newest grindhouse film at the Beverly Center in LA next week.
Looks like its going to be a classic too! ;)

Can't wait!

Kloriel 10.25.2008 01:42 AM

good luck - i didn't realize those types of films were still being put out. i took the grindhouse quentin/rory thing as an indication it had all passed. interesting though.

Kloriel 10.25.2008 12:18 PM

so what's antarctica all about? anyone been?

Derek 10.25.2008 12:20 PM

i heard it's cold this time of year.

Kloriel 10.25.2008 12:23 PM

nonsense. there are groves of trees with leaves peaking like vermont. there are probably so many scientists down there that they've had to construct a suburbliciclan neighborhood. i bet there are even jackolanterns.

al shabbray 10.25.2008 12:25 PM

remembering myself on a dark parking space of bright iluminated supermarket in the middle of nowhere, munching some crepes while listening to ranaldo/hooker s bouquet. pretty good, can recommend that circumstances for listening to it

Kloriel 10.25.2008 12:25 PM

later today i'm going to post the First Tale of Zildrox. I just need a setting and I was thinking about antarctica. i'm surprised none of you have been or live there.

Kloriel 10.25.2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray
remembering myself on a dark parking space of bright iluminated supermarket in the middle of nowhere, munching some crepes while listening to ranaldo/hooker s bouquet. pretty good, can recommend that circumstances for listening to it

what do you mean? was the supermarket in the middle of nowhere? who would build a grocery store in the middle of a non? or did you you mean you were in the middle of nowhere? but you said you were in the middle of a parking space so that wouldn't make sense because a parking space is a where.

how did the crepes get involved?

StevOK 10.25.2008 12:40 PM

Just made this one.

al shabbray 10.25.2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kloriel
what do you mean? was the supermarket in the middle of nowhere? who would build a grocery store in the middle of a non? or did you you mean you were in the middle of nowhere? but you said you were in the middle of a parking space so that wouldn't make sense because a parking space is a where.

how did the crepes get involved?

the store and the attached parking space is in the middle of nowhere, because its on an industrial district which got opened a few months ago, and the store was the fastest in building itself to that place. its like a fata morgana which really exist. I bought the crepe at a crepe stand in front of it. imagine the desert shot at the end of lost highway and exchange the little house with the store. a little less creepy and no burning car involved, plus bouquet on the headphones. and you will come near