Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

schizophrenicroom 04.08.2007 12:45 AM

you'd like my friend blaid. when he learns of people dying in weird ways or just general news oddities in general he'll laugh about it for a week.

SynthethicalY 04.08.2007 12:46 AM

I would just laugh, I am not a chick magnet k-krack. But does being a guy magnet count?

schizophrenicroom 04.08.2007 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
I wish I was bipolar... all the girls would want me.
But seriously.... lately, I've been a fucking chick magnet.

repped.

i think there's an afterlife, and that it's a fucking trip. i hope to hang out with marc antony in my afterlife if james purefoy resembled him at all on rome. but that's because i'm weird.

plus, i like to picture my grandma continuing to be her awesome self wherever it is you go after here.

victor- we're both boy magnets. my mother calls me a heartbreaker. i have to have speeches about boys a lot.

k-krack 04.08.2007 12:49 AM

If you wish, and if the dudes are femme enough to be called "chick."
I love hearing about weird deaths as well. I'm like Peggy Hill, ironic deaths are the shit.
Back to the chick-magnetism. In the span of four dsays, I found out about 3 girls who like me, at least one of whom has been crushin' for upwards of a YEAR! EGADS! I really dig this one, too, so maybe shit will work out, WOO!

SynthethicalY 04.08.2007 12:51 AM

Right on, k-krack remember wear protection.

Jade, that's sad, but hope she had a good life here on earth.

schizophrenicroom 04.08.2007 12:54 AM

steve- damn. go for her.

vic- yeah, i still miss her. but i know she really did like her time here. even though my wedding won't have her, i'm glad she got to see my cousins married off/have kids.

drrrtyboots 04.08.2007 12:58 AM

does anyone else realize its easter? and therers candy waiting for me in a baskret somewherE? i think ive failed jesus, whoever he is.

SynthethicalY 04.08.2007 12:59 AM

Yeah, that's good to hear Jade. I have been Happy, Sad, Angry, Desperate, Annoyed all in one day.

SynthethicalY 04.08.2007 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
does anyone else realize its easter? and therers candy waiting for me in a baskret somewherE? i think ive failed jesus, whoever he is.

I think what you mean is you have failed the easter bunny. And it is Jebus.

schizophrenicroom 04.08.2007 01:01 AM

the easter bunny always creeped me out.

drrrtyboots 04.08.2007 01:03 AM

well at least im getting the gift of easily getting drunk at my relatives house tomorrow during some silly easter celebration. and already today ive done good, i took a picture of myself and posted it. more than i usually do in a year. its too bad im not a christian.

SynthethicalY 04.08.2007 01:04 AM

I never believed in any of that, my parents always asked us what we wanted for x-mas and we went shopping for it. On easter it was always at a Catholic Church(wonder why I wasn't molested??) We never did anything on fourth of July. Thanksgiving was the only thing we ate traditionally. On my tenth b-day I got my last b-day present.

k-krack 04.08.2007 01:04 AM

The motherfucker ain't shown up yet...

Lately I've been thinking a lot about my old dog Winston. I miss him so much... and he died when I was like..six... rather, we put him down. Had skin cancer, and it was spreading... such a beautiful and nice dude...

drrrtyboots 04.08.2007 01:07 AM

last birthday present at 10? thats horrible, im so very sorry for you. im getting a wii for my birthday in 3 weeks and ill be turning 16 (my profile lies for some reason) and my parents show no sign of stopping.

schizophrenicroom 04.08.2007 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
well at least im getting the gift of easily getting drunk at my relatives house tomorrow during some silly easter celebration. and already today ive done good, i took a picture of myself and posted it. more than i usually do in a year. its too bad im not a christian.

lucky.

we've never celebrated easter in my house.

victor-10? man :( we do the same thing for christmas, because sean and i are hard to shop for.

steve- i miss my cat mookie. i grew up with that cat. she wasn't the cutest thing, but she was full of love.

SynthethicalY 04.08.2007 01:08 AM

Yeah, but my parents are immigrants so they did not have any financial crap blah blah blah.

k-krack 04.08.2007 01:09 AM

My fambly celebrates Easter just for the sake of celebrating something. We love our fambly get-togethers. Lots.

drrrtyboots 04.08.2007 01:10 AM

ah i see. my dad is from bulgaria but he moved here when he was 13. but his ethnicity is 100 percent armenian, which makes me 50. its actually pretty cool because i dont know many armenians besides my family so i just tell people if they meet an armenian, theyre probably my cousin. other half is irish so well...nothing.

SynthethicalY 04.08.2007 01:10 AM

AH my family is weird, we are so seperated. Everyone with their own thing, but by force we have to celebrate x-mas together, and New Year.

SynthethicalY 04.08.2007 01:11 AM

I am half indegineous on my mom's side. She is from this remote town in Mexico. I wish I could have learned the dialect. And Mexican with my dad. So I am Mexican with indigenous blood in me.