Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

schizophrenicroom 12.27.2008 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
If there's one thing I've learned in my entire life, it's that drunk + internet = saying something embarrassingly awesome.

that's going on my headstone one day.

that whole post.

josh- the led screens will also be installed EVERYWHERE in my life to share with others what he is saying in case they are deaf.

acousticrock87 12.27.2008 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom

that whole post.

HAha. In a qote box.

schizophrenicroom 12.27.2008 02:26 AM

i want this entire thread printed out and carved into stone. i'll have 994549549 headstones. of this entire thread.

schizophrenicroom 12.27.2008 02:27 AM

Quote:

that whole post.

josh- the led screens will also be installed EVERYWHERE in my life to share with others what he is saying in case they are deaf.

THAT'S my reasoning.

Sonic Youth 37 12.27.2008 02:28 AM

better yet, headstone with a flat panel monitor that goes through the entire thread in an endless loop. The eternal post.

acousticrock87 12.27.2008 02:29 AM

I'm confuse.d But I'm sure by the time you die theyll have scroll ing tombstones.

EDIT
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
better yet, headstone with a flat panel monitor that goes through the entire thread in an endless loop. The eternal post.

like that

schizophrenicroom 12.27.2008 02:29 AM

then there'll also be the option to loop through just my posts, so you can read every single post of mine ever.

complete with kill yr idols playing.

Sonic Youth 37 12.27.2008 02:31 AM

That's one way to pay for derelict burials...scrolling ad space on the headstones.

Did I just say that? That might be worse than my mentioning erotic crucifixion when one of my friends mentioned she had rope and wooden boards under her bed.

Sonic Youth 37 12.27.2008 02:31 AM

Quote:

then there'll also be the option to loop through just my posts, so you can read every single post of mine ever.

complete with kill yr idols playing.

or just a whale penis.

schizophrenicroom 12.27.2008 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I'm confuse.d But I'm sure by the time you die theyll have scroll ing tombstones.

EDIT
like that

like what?

acousticrock87 12.27.2008 02:32 AM

Quote:

That's one way to pay for derelict burials...scrolling ad space on the headstones.

Did I just say that? That might be worse than my mentioning erotic crucifixion when one of my friends mentioned she had rope and wooden boards under her bed.

Hahas. If I could get ad money for my family throught my headstone , fuck yeah I'd do it.

terriblecanyons 12.27.2008 02:33 AM

I want "i liek pancaeks" on my headstone.

acousticrock87 12.27.2008 02:33 AM

Quote:

like what?

I could explain but I won't cause I don't give a fuck

schizophrenicroom 12.27.2008 02:34 AM

Quote:

or just a whale penis.

I CAN'T FUCKING REP YOU. you ignorant fucking savage.

just a still image of a whale penis with some music playing. like every youtube video my brother has ever watched.

schizophrenicroom 12.27.2008 02:35 AM

Quote:

oh dude. YES.

Sonic Youth 37 12.27.2008 02:35 AM

The rep system in this place is an ignorant fucking savage. there must be some logarithmic tally involved with the rep thing, because you've been unable to rep me in about a decade, and the situation is the same on the flip side.

acousticrock87 12.27.2008 02:36 AM

Quote:

Put in a reques t while you have time

acousticrock87 12.27.2008 02:37 AM

Quote:

The rep system in this place is an ignorant fucking savage. there must be some logarithmic tally involved with the rep thing, because you've been unable to rep me in about a decade, and the situation is the same on the flip side.

It makes no sense. I've thought about it. Just fuck it.

terriblecanyons 12.27.2008 02:37 AM

Quote:

hey, fuck you. The rep system here IS WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS YOU FUCKING IGNORANT SAVAGE

terriblecanyons 12.27.2008 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Put in a reques t while you have time

you say it like I'm dying tomorrow, YOU FUCKING IGNORANT SAVAGE