Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

!@#$%! 05.06.2007 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Probably, or losing my mind, but thank god I am seeing a psych tuesday. Anyways, my bastard of a boyfriend went to Vegas, and my friends ditched me so I was bored. And took a shower. Oh yeah my Bf just text me. Should I reply, nah.

so i have a question man, you havent broken up yet? i dont know about the boyfriend, he seems to be gone a lot. how come he won't take you along? is he stingy?

!@#$%! 05.06.2007 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
NAH. I've just come to the sad, sad realization that I haven't been in any kind of sexual contact with a girl in almost 3 years. I think i need more to drink.

damn...

but the drink won't get you girls (just saying) :(

in 3 years i'd go crazy i think. i really would.

SynthethicalY 05.06.2007 12:43 AM

No, I have no money. I don't know we always split shit up in half. Which I don't mind. Yeah he is gone a lot, I do feel I am dating a ghost. Maybe that's why this other guy has my interest, we talk way more than my BF and I.

!@#$%! 05.06.2007 12:44 AM

Quote:

No, I have no money. I don't know we always split shit up in half. Which I don't mind. Yeah he is gone a lot, I do feel I am dating a ghost. Maybe that's why this other guy has my interest, we talk way more than my BF and I.

yeah man. what the point.

i like my wife. we had a party & i'm stuck at home working so she stayed. see what i mean? sure people need their independence or whatever, but solidarity is underrated.

SynthethicalY 05.06.2007 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah man. what the point.

i like my wife. we had a party & i'm stuck at home working so she stayed. see what i mean? sure people need their independence or whatever, but solidarity is underrated.

Yeah I understand. I don't know, I do think we probably won't last more than thursday, Ah I feel weird.

!@#$%! 05.06.2007 12:46 AM

i dont like to drink when im in a bad mood, cos it makes it worse.

SynthethicalY 05.06.2007 12:47 AM

I could never drink, I just hate it.

drrrtyboots 05.06.2007 12:47 AM

Not any kinda kiss that counts, only when ive been pretty dtrunk and with friends. I think i've gone crazy to the point that my hormones arent acting up like they should, getting me all wild over some cute girl like i would have in the past.

SynthethicalY 05.06.2007 12:50 AM

Drrtyboots, don't worry you will find a girl.

!@#$%! 05.06.2007 12:51 AM

could be depression-- depression would do that...

--

ive notice in the past that when i don't have contact with a woman for a long time i start to feel really strange, like my body chemistry changes or something, and i'm never comfortable. i can't explain, but i know it's there.

drrrtyboots 05.06.2007 12:51 AM

but you know what, animal collective is blasting from my computer speakers and i cant be bothered with this teneage bullshit. oh man, i cnt wait to cry when i see daydream live...

SynthethicalY 05.06.2007 12:52 AM

Maybe, or that my dad used to drink a lot. I would actually want to be alonr for a while now. I don't want someone right now.

Everyneurotic 05.06.2007 12:54 AM

i feel your pain, dudes...

for the record, i haven't felt crazy over a girl in a long time, it's either indifference or total comfort. i don't know if it's a good thing or bad.

drrrtyboots 05.06.2007 12:55 AM

Quote:

Drrtyboots, don't worry you will find a girl.

thanky ou, i hope its sooner than later. although im really not for the whole high school relationship thing considering unless you live in a place with a pretty diverse group of people, youre in your own hell of chain dangllng guys whiter thn euguene levy and girls that thinkk jean skirts, leggings and tangtops 4 out of 5 days of the week are acceptable.

SynthethicalY 05.06.2007 12:55 AM

God I need to pack my shit so i can move tomorrow.

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 12:55 AM

i wish it wasnt sunday

SynthethicalY 05.06.2007 12:56 AM

It's still saturday here schizo.

!@#$%! 05.06.2007 12:56 AM

well i hope you guys feel better, etc. im going to go hang out with my sonic nurse before i have to start working again.

drrrtyboots 05.06.2007 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
but nick- i am too. bright eyes in 11 days.

oh damn, have some serisous fun for me. i wanted to see him on this tour but spent all my money on other shows up and coming. you know ill be thinking of all of you when im pulling out my hair during rain king.

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
thanky ou, i hope its sooner than later. although im really not for the whole high school relationship thing considering unless you live in a place with a pretty diverse group of people, youre in your own hell of chain dangllng guys whiter thn euguene levy and girls that thinkk jean skirts, leggings and tangtops 4 out of 5 days of the week are acceptable.

yeah, im tired of them. we do havesome dvierse people.. but most of them are the seniros leaving us. i like older boys a lot more.

victor- get packin!