Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 02:31 AM

they do
but id di get a 9.9 on beam at least

drrrtyboots 05.06.2007 02:31 AM

oh god, goodnight everyr and jade, ive got a phone call to attend to.

Everyneurotic 05.06.2007 02:32 AM

schizo: i see how that tenth discount can grind you but 9.9 is pretty fucking awesome.

drrrty: i thought you were going sleepy on us, g'night.

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 02:35 AM

yeah i try

see ya nick

it feels so werd that in a year ill be worying about getting out of here and doing bigger things.

Everyneurotic 05.06.2007 02:37 AM

yeah, it's big fucking step...you're going to go thru so many emotions (besides the usual logistical/actual crap), i really wish you the best of lucks and, if you end up going to ny, there's a pretty good chance we might meet.

you know something? this is the first time i have been awake this late and don't actually feel sleepy, i feel really good.

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 02:39 AM

thanks

i already ahve some of those emotions. ive gotten so attached to people and not having them in my lfie is going to be strange.

i really really hope i can go to ny... im afraid ill be held back by things i could have stopped

id ont feel sleepy at all.

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 02:46 AM

whats your all timefavorite song?

Everyneurotic 05.06.2007 02:46 AM

you're going to go thru more emotions, you still have one more year of school left, right? i'm not going to say it's the best because it's not but it's very remarkable, and you're facing a big change, so that just adds to everything.

should you be afraid? no, you shouldn't (although you might feel that, something you can't help), it seems you have it really clear that you want to go and well, most things in life have an effect on other aspects; the people you are closed to will always remain close, no matter where you are.

and don't consider those things you can't stop, be positive about them, don't let that shitty cloud be over you, minimize any chance or thought that might go against your plans; don't let it have a way to squeeze itself in.

Everyneurotic 05.06.2007 02:48 AM

all time favorite song for what? feeling right? angry? working out? laughing with? laughing at?

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 02:49 AM

yeah, one more

im def. not afraid.. i just fel like sometimes im kiding myself.

i really wish this cloud woulnt get in my way but it is and thats the aprt of me i really hate

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
all time favorite song for what? feeling right? angry? working out? laughing with? laughing at?

feeling on top of the world

Everyneurotic 05.06.2007 02:52 AM

yeah, i know, you feel like it's some far fetch fantasy...do everything you can as early as you can and the closer the time gets for it to happen, the more real it will seem.

if you feel that way, then don't let it bother you, let it be there, that way, it will be easier to deal with and easier to ignore. don't force it out.

Everyneurotic 05.06.2007 02:54 AM

top of the world...oh my...

probably what you want by my bloody valentine.

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 02:54 AM

i think this summer ill take care of it. i have to talk to my mom

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
top of the world...oh my...

probably what you want by my bloody valentine.

ooh

id probaly say last nite by teh strokes.

Everyneurotic 05.06.2007 02:55 AM

you haven't told her you're moving to another state? hope she understand.

and what you want, i chose it because it seems so unadulteratedly happy and beautiful with just a little of nostalgia but at the same time it's chaotic, just like life.

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 02:57 AM

no she knows and both she and my dad told me toget the hell out of here.. i meant.. this kinda thing getting in my way.

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 02:57 AM

yeah, last ntie is just this prefect pop song ive been close to for years

Everyneurotic 05.06.2007 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
no she knows and both she and my dad told me toget the hell out of here.. i meant.. this kinda thing getting in my way.

ohh yeah, talking about it makes it easier, most of the time anyway.

and the first part of the post reminds me of:

marge: homer, do you remember what you promised to the kids?
homer: yeah, when you're 18, you're out of the house!

--
your song choice, sentimental reasons, got it.

schizophrenicroom 05.06.2007 03:00 AM

haha thats our rule. mom said sa long as i need help shell give it but she wants me to be where i can be happy