Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

!@#$%! 05.14.2007 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
I hate when that happens. It's like that for me with Death Cab and Metric. Even though I'm not really a fan of either band, they both really sadden me because of ex's and I nearly left gym class because people were playing it.

Speaking of coffee, I just made some. I had 3 cups today (now 4) and an energy drink. I wish I wasn't so addicted, it's more difficult than I thought to quit.

i recently quit caffeine, and i have more energy than ever-- weird huh?-- it's cos i don't crash.

anyway to quit caffeine you need an available weekend when you can spend in bed with monster headaches.

actually the headaches are quite good-- it's the blood flooding your brain again. turns out coffee reduces blood flow to the brain. yes it's true. vasoconstrictor. not good.

i quit coffee, tea, energy drinks, sodas and chocolate cold turkey.

im planning to get back to chocolate though...

drrrtyboots 05.14.2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i really can't understand the romanticizing of drugs. i don't think it's either right or wrong to do stuff, but the whole "ohh it's wonderful, people who don't like drugs are idiots" thing i find really stupid.

I hate those people so much, they're stupider than the ones that refuse to be friends with a person beacuse they smoke pot. But as far as drugs go, I don't really care much either way. I've had some interesting experiences but I've never bought any drug in my life. There's too much alcohol to consume!

!@#$%! 05.14.2007 09:16 PM

borracho! ha ha.

well im outta here. want to hang out w/ the missus. nice evening...

Everyneurotic 05.14.2007 09:21 PM

so now can i post again?

k-krack 05.14.2007 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
I hate when that happens. It's like that for me with Death Cab and Metric. Even though I'm not really a fan of either band, they both really sadden me because of ex's and I nearly left gym class because people were playing it.

Speaking of coffee, I just made some. I had 3 cups today (now 4) and an energy drink. I wish I wasn't so addicted, it's more difficult than I thought to quit.

Fuck man, I'm so addicted to coffee now. I have at least two black coffees (usually three of four, more if I make a pot at home) a day nowadays.

Everyneurotic 05.14.2007 09:25 PM

i can't really drink coffee without my stomach reacting.

that's why i mostly stick to coke, i appreciate a good coffee every now and then though.

schizophrenicroom 05.14.2007 09:28 PM

i'm trying to nix soda other than when i'm mixing.

rob- i think it was you that said "we have the facts and we're voting yes" is an awesome album long ago.. that's such a hard album to listen to even though i love it so.

Inhuman 05.14.2007 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i'm trying to nix soda other than when i'm mixing.

rob- i think it was you that said "we have the facts and we're voting yes" is an awesome album long ago.. that's such a hard album to listen to even though i love it so.

Yes it was me! We Have The Facts has some excellent songs on it and is one of the most nostalgic albums ever for me. I find it's one of those albums that easily surpasses any other album by the band. I like the song "photobooth" too which I believe is on a different album.

schizophrenicroom 05.14.2007 10:03 PM

i agree.

yeah, that's the photo album ep. at least i think so. i really love "champange from a paper cup" off you can play these songs with chords as well.

i can't sleep.

Everyneurotic 05.14.2007 10:07 PM

i never liked death cab

schizophrenicroom 05.14.2007 10:09 PM

i didn't like plans and transatlanticism was just ok but i love a lot of their stuff.

ted leo/rx extended their tour! they have a date in georgia but it's on a weekday :(

Everyneurotic 05.14.2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

i didn't like plans and transatlanticism was just ok but i love a lot of their stuff.

ted leo/rx extended their tour! they have a date in georgia but it's on a weekday :(

that su-diddly-ucks.

it looks like i will be missing the boredoms, i'll be in ny around the 10th.

schizophrenicroom 05.14.2007 10:14 PM

oh man :( that stinks.

i'm freezing cold but the thermostat won't turn up.

Everyneurotic 05.14.2007 10:17 PM

is that an invitation for me to hug you?

schizophrenicroom 05.14.2007 10:18 PM

pretty much. i suck at subtlety.

Everyneurotic 05.14.2007 10:23 PM

hahahahaha, well, sarcasm is your forte, obviously.

schizophrenicroom 05.14.2007 10:26 PM

:)

some uncool person who isn't me left the peanut butter out on the counter. and i was really hungry. i have this thing about warm peanut butter.

Everyneurotic 05.14.2007 10:31 PM

plain or chunky?

ps: you're weird but that's why i like you.

schizophrenicroom 05.14.2007 10:34 PM

chunky! the only kind that exists, in my eyes.

you're sweet :)

Everyneurotic 05.14.2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

chunky! the only kind that exists, in my eyes.

you're sweet :)

you're not going to believe this, but that's the only peanut butter i like. if it's not chunky, why bother?