Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

king_buzzo 05.16.2007 11:27 AM

I know. One of mine does (Lake of burning shells)

and the other guy that was spamming about 2 months ago.

king_buzzo 05.16.2007 12:30 PM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BQ5NZIP9

I felt like posting this here. Dan already heard it. So anyways, its me. It sounds shit when it gets to the end, so sorry about that. But this is just a rough version

schizophrenicroom 05.16.2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
maybe he didn't ignore you--maybe you made him nervous

yeah, probably. i was pretty tipsy.

buzzo- that's so awesome that she likes you.

i think one of my friends has posted once or twice somewhere but i'm not too sure.

danny- i hope you feel better!

yeah, it's all about maturity. i know a lot of younger folk dating seniors/college kids.

Hip Priest 05.16.2007 04:49 PM

Parking warden's smashing time

A parking warden smashed up a car with her ticketing machine after having a row with the owner.

The meter maid "completely lost it" after Victoria Ekong tore up the ticket she had been issued for the car being on an overdue meter.

After a furious row with the businesswoman and her boyfriend, the warden "flipped" and repeatedly battered their Rover 75 with her machine, reports The Sun.

She rained blow after blow on the car, smashing the windscreen and the back window and breaking the mirrors.

Victoria, 26, said: "I was stunned. This parking warden was behaving like a woman possessed.

"I admit we had a nasty row over the ticket, but surely meter maids are used to arguments and are trained to keep their cool.

"But instead of walking away she started screaming like some demon from a horror film."

The incident, which Victoria's boyfriend filmed with his mobile phone, happened near her home in Barnet, North London.

She believes the cost of the meter maid's wrecking spree will run to almost £1,000.

A spokeswoman for Haringey Council, which employs the warden, said they were taking the incident seriously.

Hip Priest 05.16.2007 04:50 PM

Hello again, by the way. I have four days off work. Hope everything is good, and that Danny gets better soon.

schizophrenicroom 05.16.2007 04:51 PM

hah, wow. how are you, sebastian?

Hip Priest 05.16.2007 04:52 PM

Pretty good Jade, thanks.Tomorrow will be 19 years to the day since my partner and I first started courting.

How are you?

Trasher02 05.16.2007 04:53 PM

Sebastian it's been a while man how are you?

Hip Priest 05.16.2007 04:55 PM

Very well indeed thanks. Yourself?

Trasher02 05.16.2007 05:01 PM

I'm alright, I have got a nice weekend to look forward to. No school tomorrow and on friday and some friend is giving a homeparty. Life can be great...

Hip Priest 05.16.2007 05:02 PM

Life is grand. We've got two days off work now, so it's a four day weekend for us. We're going to do some walking and stuff, which will be nice.

Inhuman 05.16.2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hip Priest
Hello again, by the way. I have four days off work. Hope everything is good, and that Danny gets better soon.

Lucky, lucky man Seb! 4 days off must be a blessing. I get 1 a week. Glad things are coming along well, and happy anniversary!

I hope you get well soon Danny!

Hip Priest 05.16.2007 05:04 PM

Thank you. I have to say though that love where I work; it's a great place, but four days to do what we want is still nice.

A six day week sounds a bit harrowing.

Inhuman 05.16.2007 05:10 PM

Working a job you like is one of the BEST things ever since it's self-motivating. I work at a golf club, and it was raining today and I got my hands soaked. So I just stood there with a weedwacker and a cigar looking around hoping that I'd get to leave early, which I did, so I went home and slept. I DO get a week off at one point for a cycling trip I have, but other than that it's pretty demanding.

Hip Priest 05.16.2007 05:12 PM

But if it's something you like then it's not so bad. I'd place a nice employer above a better-paying employer any day.

Inhuman 05.16.2007 05:14 PM

Yeah that's true. I'm glad my superintendants are respectful to everyone. I'm just not happy with the repitition of the job

jico. 05.16.2007 05:15 PM

congratulations, that's great. i'm sure you enjoyed these 19 years.

finding nobody 05.16.2007 05:17 PM

Helloo. It's good to see you all
Halo 3 beta starts today.

Trasher02 05.16.2007 05:22 PM

Awesome, can't wait for it.
Joel you should come to Belgium for the pukkelpop festival this summer! Danny boy agreed to come.

Hip Priest 05.16.2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
Yeah that's true. I'm glad my superintendants are respectful to everyone. I'm just not happy with the repitition of the job

I think after a while any job gets repetitive, even the glamorous ones. Are you thinking of changing jobs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jico.
congratulations, that's great. i'm sure you enjoyed these 19 years.

They've been lovely. How are you jico?