Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

HECKLER SPRAY 06.08.2007 05:42 PM

Hello Hip, how are you ?
You 'll say I'm stupid, but everytime I listen to this song (Hip Priest), I think about your avatar. That's weird.

Trasher02 06.08.2007 05:43 PM

Tornado warnings rule! I want one!

Hip Priest 06.08.2007 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HECKLER SPRAY
Hello Hip, how are you ?
You 'll say I'm stupid, but everytime I listen to this song (Hip Priest), I think about your avatar. That's weird.

That's OK. If I had access to a song called HECKLER SPRAY, I'm sure I'd think of you each time. Mine isn't a very imaginative name, really.

I'm fine thank you. My hard week at work is over, I cooked us a really nice meal tonight because it is six years today since we bought the house, and tomorrow we'll be going for a nice walk in the countryside, or along the coast.

Yourself?

Hip Priest 06.08.2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trasher02
Tornado warnings rule! I want one!

Watch out Trasher; there could be a tornado about to strike.

My advice is to stay indoors and monitor your local weather on the internet, throgh your local radio and television broadcasts, or by looking out of your window. Stay warm and take some fluids.

Hip Priest 06.08.2007 05:53 PM

A 14-metre, tentacle-covered mass has horrified and fascinated Waikanae beachgoers this week...

HECKLER SPRAY 06.08.2007 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hip Priest
That's OK. If I had access to a song called HECKLER SPRAY, I'm sure I'd think of you each time. Mine isn't a very imaginative name, really.

I'm fine thank you. My hard week at work is over, I cooked us a really nice meal tonight because it is six years today since we bought the house, and tomorrow we'll be going for a nice walk in the countryside, or along the coast.

Yourself?

6 years ? Congrats, !!:)
Well... This evening was my mother's birthday (59), so I drank some champaign, had some cake,... Nice. Tomorrow, I'll be here for a long time, 'cause my girlfriens will be at work, and sunday I'm gonna vote for the general elections.

Hip Priest 06.08.2007 05:56 PM

Thanks.

That's interesting that you have a second set of elections. We just have the one, where we vote locally, but local elections determine the national result too.

HECKLER SPRAY 06.08.2007 06:06 PM

Yeah, this second set is not appreciated by the minorities, 'cause they're not represented with that system. Most of people wants to change it, but conservatives, who are in the government, don't want to.

Trasher02 06.08.2007 06:21 PM

Tears... tears rolling back the years...

schizophrenicroom 06.08.2007 11:36 PM

sebastian- congrats! i'd say go for the coast walk. i went for a walk on the beach tonight and it was so relaxing.

drrrtyboots 06.08.2007 11:40 PM

Jade get yo' ass on aim!

SynthethicalY 06.08.2007 11:41 PM

Hello people.

drrrtyboots 06.08.2007 11:41 PM

Hello. How are ya?

SynthethicalY 06.08.2007 11:42 PM

Good, tired my ex flaked on me. So bored and all alone at home.

drrrtyboots 06.08.2007 11:43 PM

Sounds like my evening, minus a flaking ex. No flaking ex here. Or an ex. It's raining now too.

schizophrenicroom 06.08.2007 11:44 PM

hey nick.

tonight i had my body weight's worth in ice cream and candy and holy crap, i feel sick. that was on top of the best burger i've ever had, too.

SynthethicalY 06.08.2007 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
Sounds like my evening, minus a flaking ex. No flaking ex here. Or an ex. It's raining now too.

Yeah, my ex and I are in such a weird situation, but I like it. I have freedom but not entirely you know? And to be honest I still have such grand emotions for him, you could say I still love him.

Jade- I was like that today before I went to work. I had a footlong tuna sandwhich.

drrrtyboots 06.08.2007 11:50 PM

I don't really know what I ate today. I've been in a shit mood so food just goes down and is forgotten.

Everyneurotic 06.08.2007 11:51 PM

my evening got fucked this morning, i was going to see satyricon, i got free tickets from my job but i found out these people who i'm not in very good terms were not only going there too but also i would be forced to hang out with them. so i didn't go.

SynthethicalY 06.08.2007 11:51 PM

Ah that sucks drrrtyboots.