Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

schizophrenicroom 06.11.2007 02:36 AM

yes, but oh well.

i need to sleep more but i've never been able to. day before i leave i'll sleep all day so i can have a few hours to kick on here. little to no internet for two weeks is going to be odd.

Everyneurotic 06.11.2007 02:44 AM

i have insomnia, have had it since when i was like 14, if i get sleepy and don't go to bed when it happens, then it's most likely i won't get to sleep. i'm doing better now, though, although my sleeping schedules are always off, i either oversleep or don't sleep much and most of the time i'm sleepy when i'm awake.

what's happened lately is that, all morning i'm completely out when awake but then, during the afternoon and evening, i'm more alert and stuff.

good luck with sleeping all day, sounds like a good plan.

schizophrenicroom 06.11.2007 02:48 AM

i've had it basically forever. i either just get a few hours of sleep (like i'll probably get in bed in another hour then wake up for 10) or i completely crash.

that's what's happening to me. i'm slow all day then at night i'm energized as hell.

yeah, i figure i'll get sean quiet then just lie down.

SynthethicalY 06.11.2007 02:51 AM

Could not sleep, but I am now. I was just writing, this is what I wrote.

The town is dead, all angels parted ways,
In a nightmare I was happy, I was a human being,
Heaven is done now, it was bulldozed to make room for a complex labyrinth of hell,
In the ninth circle of hell Homosexuals torture you,
I torture you,
I am not there nor here,
I am nonexistent as the lack of your imagination.

Everyneurotic 06.11.2007 02:52 AM

cool, good luck!!!

today i woke up all sleepy, like if i didn't get much sleep last night, which i actually did (came back early from my friend's gig i told you about), but was all dumb and about to go to sleep again, most of the day i was quiet and then around 8 or 9 i started to get more into it, and now i'm starting to get a little sleepy.

schizophrenicroom 06.11.2007 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SynthethicalY

The town is dead, all angels parted ways,
In a nightmare I was happy, I was a human being,
Heaven is done now, it was bulldozed to make room for a complex labyrinth of hell,
In the ninth circle of hell Homosexuals torture you,
I torture you,
I am not there nor here,
I am nonexistent as the lack of your imagination.

whoa.

schizophrenicroom 06.11.2007 02:55 AM

every-e- i slept on and off all day. i'm still feeling queasy.

SynthethicalY 06.11.2007 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
whoa.

It won't be done for maybe another three days or so. If I bother to get to write it more.

Everyneurotic 06.11.2007 02:58 AM

good poem, synth.

schizo: i had one of those like last tuesday i think, went to sleep at like 11, much earlier than usual.

SynthethicalY 06.11.2007 02:59 AM

Thanks every-e.

I should sleep, although I will fail the class anyways.

schizophrenicroom 06.11.2007 03:00 AM

victor- tell me when you finish! if you're off to bed, night :)

everye- i go to bed early for drum camp but otherwise i'm just not tired before.. five am.

SynthethicalY 06.11.2007 03:03 AM

I have been meditating.

I used to sleep at nine in the morning and wake up at four, and go through the same process as well. This was when I was a High School drop out.

Everyneurotic 06.11.2007 03:03 AM

i try to make a point to go to bed at a consistent hour, trying to bring a little order and not provoke my insomnia, it's usually around 1 and 2.

sunday is the worst day for me, if i'm not beat and ready to sleep by 1 or something, i can't get to sleep anymore, some school related trauma might have to do with this.

schizophrenicroom 06.11.2007 03:18 AM

victor- yikes! save for when i'm sick i can't go to sleep when it's bright out.

i hate sundays so much. i try to be out before midnight to get up for school. horrible day.

Everyneurotic 06.11.2007 03:19 AM

well guys, i'm off, i'll try to take advantage of the little sleepy i'm getting and go for it.

goodnight synth and schizo, catch you later.

schizophrenicroom 06.11.2007 03:20 AM

good luck!

Everyneurotic 06.11.2007 03:22 AM

thanks!

and yeah, i can't sleep when it's bright too or, even worse, when it's bright and hot outside. unless i'm sick too.

ok, bye guys, i'll be seeing you during the week.

schizophrenicroom 06.11.2007 03:24 AM

that's how it always is here. i don't know how i did it yesterday.

see you.

you still here, victor?

king_buzzo 06.11.2007 03:28 PM

Hello, No school tomorow!! Lolerskating awesome!

Inhuman 06.11.2007 05:46 PM

Hello, work tomorrow! I am jealous of you Buzzo! I could be drinking bengal tea and painting, but instead I'll be training people to rake sand properly.