Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

schizophrenicroom 06.15.2007 11:29 PM

victor- yeah, mine would be perfect for just a band and four-five people sat on my bed.

i can't find anything under my bed/in my closet and drawers but otherwise i keep stuff in organized stacks. messy but it beats being neat and having everything tucked where i can't see it.

i don't invite people as much as they just seem to show up. i never make my bed and i've more or less forced them to get used to that.

Everyneurotic 06.15.2007 11:30 PM

i can't sit on the couch, it's overtaken by mailers, tapes, cd-rs, papers, etc.

SynthethicalY 06.15.2007 11:30 PM

I don't even have a closet. It is basically four walls. It takes twelve or thirteen steps to get from one end to the other.

Everyneurotic 06.15.2007 11:32 PM

my lady friend is always like that when i visit her "ohh shit! please don't pay attention to the mess, i...sorry, you'll have to wait until i clean this, you don't mind? i promise it will only take me 5 minutes and then i'm all your's"

schizophrenicroom 06.15.2007 11:33 PM

that's like mine.

my closet is horrendous. it's not deep at all. (that's what she said.) fits tons of stuff on the floor but the rack is so small, i can barely get hangers off.

schizophrenicroom 06.15.2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
my lady friend is always like that when i visit her "ohh shit! please don't pay attention to the mess, i...sorry, you'll have to wait until i clean this, you don't mind? i promise it will only take me 5 minutes and then i'm all your's"

aw.

SynthethicalY 06.15.2007 11:34 PM

Oh that sucks. I have clothes laying over the floor, books, cd's notbooks, mail, cable so on.

Everyneurotic 06.15.2007 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizo
it's not deep at all. (that's what she said.)

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i'd repped you if i hadn't recently.

i usually help her make her bed, when i go over to her house.

schizophrenicroom 06.15.2007 11:38 PM

all of my jeans i keep shoved in my drawers but i'm trying to start hanging up my clothes instead of keeping them on my chair. my floor's piles of leotards, band music, and posters i need to hang up.

Everyneurotic 06.15.2007 11:41 PM

clothes are the only things i keep in their place, and shoes.

everything else is somehwhere gathering dust (not because it's untouched, but because there were/are construction sites all around my apartment).

schizophrenicroom 06.15.2007 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i'd repped you if i hadn't recently.

i usually help her make her bed, when i go over to her house.

usually when i'm over at houses of my less-domestic male friends i pitch in with chores. i don't know why just the guys.

SynthethicalY 06.15.2007 11:43 PM

Cause girls get picky with how they organize their stuff Jade.

Everyneurotic 06.15.2007 11:43 PM

because we're hopeless.

schizophrenicroom 06.15.2007 11:47 PM

i know i do, sort of. but mostly with my cds. i can't stand when people'll put the cases wrong. aahhdghsd.

SynthethicalY 06.15.2007 11:48 PM

Oh I always do that, I never ut the right cd in its place.

schizophrenicroom 06.15.2007 11:51 PM

i don't mind if they don't know where to put it (i have one row of cases on top, a tower, and a shelf) but i mean, it's in alphabetical order. brighten the corners doesn't go anywhere near washing machine.

Everyneurotic 06.15.2007 11:53 PM

i never mix cases too.

i don't go for alphabetical order, i go for organized chaos, like everything is a mess but then discographies are together and in chronological order, realted bands too.

schizophrenicroom 06.16.2007 12:00 AM

i had something like that but then i couldn't find anything so i chose abc.

SynthethicalY 06.16.2007 12:01 AM

I want to organize my room, maybe on my day off.

Hey every-e I just listen to you stuff, very awesome stuff.

schizophrenicroom 06.16.2007 12:06 AM

i have friends staying tuesday night so i need to clean. or at least i hope two of them can actually stay. my best friend from tallahassee is coming down with her friend and there's a rivalry going as to whom will hang out with her more. it's fucking stupid.