Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

SynthethicalY 06.25.2007 01:31 AM

Yeah !@#$%! it is true, I get mad when I read those articles. I should become a lawyer on something that is social. I just loathe social injustice.

!@#$%! 06.25.2007 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
it was insane.

wow, i must have missed something in the conversation. i dont know how this subject popped up.

believe it or not, i've been working allt his time! :D

but seriously though :(

Everyneurotic 06.25.2007 01:32 AM

!@#$%!: you could go to these clubs, get a table and just listen to the salsa. you can come party here but my house is off limits, seriously, few outsiders come inside, marshall law and state of disaster were declared; it's no man's land.

we'll tour the cantinas and bars and end it at your room or some dude's apartment.

schizo: my former school had exchange plans in like 10 different countries, didn't take advantage of it.

SynthethicalY 06.25.2007 01:32 AM

I know every-e, I know my parents would get freaked out, they loathe Mexico City, they think it is full of vagrants. But I think it is just like any city, full of everything.

Everyneurotic 06.25.2007 01:34 AM

it's fucking awful, finding out about slavery, let alone child slavery, going on still.

synth: mexico city, i love it because some parts are like very urban, very first class city, some parts are like the slums, some parts are like a suburb, some parts are like some really old historic city, we have everything, really.

schizophrenicroom 06.25.2007 01:35 AM

i only got mom to let me go to nyc because i said i was checking out columbia. which i'll do.

every-e- damn. your house sounds like fun.

SynthethicalY 06.25.2007 01:37 AM

Cool every-e I should find about that.

Child slavery makes me sick.

!@#$%! 06.25.2007 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
!@#$%!: you could go to these clubs, get a table and just listen to the salsa. you can come party here but my house is off limits, seriously, few outsiders come inside, marshall law and state of disaster were declared; it's no man's land.

we'll tour the cantinas and bars and end it at your room or some dude's apartment.

schizo: my former school had exchange plans in like 10 different countries, didn't take advantage of it.

did the room fall off?

anyway, schizo is coming too, it's a plan. we can just stay in the cantina for 72 hours and fly back.

SynthethicalY 06.25.2007 01:37 AM

So when are you going to NYC schizo? Oh how I think I might go there after all.

Everyneurotic 06.25.2007 01:38 AM

the living room alone is a whirlwind of magazines, cd-rs, tapes, random papers, mailers, guitars, cables, cardboard, etc. either on the floor or on top of the furniture, i mean, you can't sit on the couch because there's crap all over it.

Everyneurotic 06.25.2007 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
did the room fall off?

anyway, schizo is coming too, it's a plan. we can just stay in the cantina for 72 hours and fly back.

fat chance, the fuckers close!!!! it's like either 2, 4 or 6 and they are like "closing time, pal" that's why you have to move the party somewhere else.

and the room didn't fall off, but i had a hole in the hallway for about a year because the wood collapsed, it was recently fixed.

schizophrenicroom 06.25.2007 01:42 AM

Quote:

the living room alone is a whirlwind of magazines, cd-rs, tapes, random papers, mailers, guitars, cables, cardboard, etc. either on the floor or on top of the furniture, i mean, you can't sit on the couch because there's crap all over it.

my kinda house.

victor- next month for sonic youth, then next july or so.

!@#$%! 06.25.2007 01:42 AM

Quote:

fat chance, the fuckers close!!!! it's like either 2, 4 or 6 and they are like "closing time, pal" that's why you have to move the party somewhere else.

and the room didn't fall off, but i had a hole in the hallway for about a year because the wood collapsed, it was recently fixed.

hey, you're living like a true hipster, nothing wrong with that! it's not like im expecting to meet some proper middle class housewife, ha ha.

but not to worry, we'll get our own place. if schizo disappears though, we'll send a search party & dig under the magazines until we find her.

SynthethicalY 06.25.2007 01:44 AM

I think I want to be single again. I went to Santa Barbara yesterday, and it was just crazy, fill with eccentrics, I was waiting for a mass suicide.

Everyneurotic 06.25.2007 01:44 AM

or we could tie a rope around ourselves so we don't get lost or separated.

SynthethicalY 06.25.2007 01:45 AM

Yeah thanks I feel left out, I will party in my room that is five feet by five feet.

schizophrenicroom 06.25.2007 01:46 AM

haha, just listen out for "D00D where i am i.. oh hey this is a cool album cover" or something.

!@#$%! 06.25.2007 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Yeah thanks I feel left out, I will party in my room that is five feet by five feet.

quit crying about having no money and come down to mexico. drinks are on me. :p

schizophrenicroom 06.25.2007 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
I think I want to be single again. I went to Santa Barbara yesterday, and it was just crazy, fill with eccentrics, I was waiting for a mass suicide.

i wait for that in the mall.

SynthethicalY 06.25.2007 01:48 AM

Sure, I'll watch you get drunk and I'll just stare baffled, and write this in my journal, and make it into a poem or short story

schizo- You should go to Santa Barbara, very liberal and a nice Coastal Town. It is n hour away from where I live.