Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

!@#$%! 06.27.2007 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
nah. maybe a nicely-lit bar :p

ha ha no bars! no bars! beer goggles can be problematic. oh beer goggles! i could tell some stories...

schizophrenicroom 06.27.2007 01:40 AM

haha, do.

!@#$%! 06.27.2007 01:40 AM

Quote:

i do have a pretty cool bf but to be honest i don't know what i want. but it's that awkward 'he's my good friend' thing..

reading what i see you post every day, it would seem to me that you're more "buddies". which is nice. no rush you know?

one of these days though, you'll be stricken by lightning and then ouch! oh man...

--

ps-- the stories-- no way, ha ha. too embarrassing!

SynthethicalY 06.27.2007 01:40 AM

Quote:

i do have a pretty cool bf but to be honest i don't know what i want. but it's that awkward 'he's my good friend' thing..

Well you will find what you really want. It has taken me this while to know what I want.

Everyneurotic 06.27.2007 01:40 AM

!@#$%!: yeah, i know; not in this case.

synth: i think you have a deeply rooted fear for a lot of things and you're trying to avoid it the most you can.

schizo: hmm...yeah, you'll meet more people; that awkward friends thing is awwwwwful, let me know if you find an answer for it.

SynthethicalY 06.27.2007 01:43 AM

every-e you are absolutely right, I do have a fear of a lot of things. Always on the run, that is why I am starting to confront them, slowly but I am getting there.

schizophrenicroom 06.27.2007 01:43 AM

i seem to specialize in the awkwrd friends thing. but i guess that's what happens when 90% of your friends have balls.

!@#$%! 06.27.2007 01:45 AM

Quote:

i seem to specialize in the awkwrd friends thing. but i guess that's what happens when 90% of your friends have balls.

these guys?

SynthethicalY 06.27.2007 01:46 AM

The one holding the ball is cute.

schizophrenicroom 06.27.2007 01:46 AM

nah. there's a few cuties in there, though.

Everyneurotic 06.27.2007 01:46 AM

dude, let me give you some advice: yes, you need to confront a lot of stuff and getting better etc. but for that, you need to at least be functional and mostly calm in life, if you're not this, things can only get more complicated; that way, things will seem clearer, tackle the problems that really fuck with your daily life the most, the ones that slow you down, scare and depress you, and then work on the more complicated ones.

just so you wake up and feel ok.

!@#$%! 06.27.2007 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SynthethicalY

!@#$%!- well to me it seems that is doing good. But I need to talk to him on where he is on an emotional level.

wait, you feel horrible because you fucked some new dude behind your friends-with-benefits ex... and that is "doing good"?

makes no sense. whatsoever.

Everyneurotic 06.27.2007 01:48 AM

schizo has a nominative boyfriend.

you'll find someone who'll make you feel passionated.

synth: doesn't feeling guilty of cheating someone defeat the purpose of the concept of friends with benefits?

SynthethicalY 06.27.2007 01:48 AM

Yeah every-e that is why I have been going to therapy for it.

!@#$%! 06.27.2007 01:48 AM

Quote:

nah. there's a few cuties in there, though.

oh. you said "friends with balls". :p

anyway my bet is that columbia will be the big shock.

get ready! i mean it. it's going to be quite a rollercoaster, and you can't be naive or you might get hurt.

SynthethicalY 06.27.2007 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wait, you feel horrible because you fucked some new dude behind your friends-with-benefits ex... and that is "doing good"?

makes no sense. whatsoever.

I don't know how to explain this right !@#$%!.

!@#$%! 06.27.2007 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
I don't know how to explain this right !@#$%!.

there's no right way to explain it because it's a fucked situation, that's why you feel horrible, cos it's wrong.

if you were not into the ex-boy you should have had the balls to put some distance between he and you. it's that simple. now you're both getting hurt with interest. in all financial matters, including the economy of pain, it's always best to pay cash, and not in endless, grueling installments.

schizophrenicroom 06.27.2007 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
anyway my bet is that columbia will be the big shock.

get ready! i mean it. it's going to be quite a rollercoaster, and you can't be naive or you might get hurt.

you're betting right. my problem's always been that i'm too naive. i've recognized it but i can't think of anything i can really do to be less that way.

!@#$%! 06.27.2007 01:53 AM

Quote:

you're betting right. my problem's always been that i'm too naive. i've recognized it but i can't think of anything i can really do to be less that way.

read jane austen, of course.
oh and avoid frat parties and drinks of unknown origin. date rape sucks.

oh, another good one:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100142/

SynthethicalY 06.27.2007 01:54 AM

I could never get into soccer, the only sport I ever got into was Tennis.