Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

schizophrenicroom 06.30.2007 12:34 AM

haha, it's fine. san jose, california. my family's all out there so i'm crashing there for two weeks.

Everyneurotic 06.30.2007 12:34 AM

ohh that's right!!!

have a safe flight!!!!

are you going straight from san jose to ny?

schizophrenicroom 06.30.2007 12:36 AM

thank you :)

sadly, no. i come home the 14th, then i leave for ny on the 26th.

k-krack 06.30.2007 12:37 AM

Oh, raaad. Have fun!
I'm going to my aunts cottage (with whole family and stuff) for the weekend, I'm excited. Climbin' on ships at 1 o'clock AM, YAAAY!
Will you have computer access, Jadez0rz?

Everyneurotic 06.30.2007 12:38 AM

ohh, that's ok, better to rest between stops so you can flap your arms a lot wilder at the sy gig.

schizophrenicroom 06.30.2007 12:42 AM

steve- i'll have a little bit. that climbing sounds soo fun.

every-e- haha. i'll have enough power saved up to propel me about 30 feet in the air.

Everyneurotic 06.30.2007 12:45 AM

asskrack: climbing on ships how?

schizo: if you're propelled in the air, it would be easy to spot you.

schizophrenicroom 06.30.2007 12:48 AM

my hair's basically purple now, so the freak up in the air with purple hair yelling HEY EVERY-E.. yeah that's me.

k-krack 06.30.2007 12:49 AM

Well, on Manitoulin Island (where my aunts cottage is), about a two minute walk away from said cottage, there is this giant, permanently docked ship called the Noraisle. Me and my cousin and my cousin's (and a pretty much my) friend steal over to the ship, prop ourselves onto it using chains and wood attached to the ship and such. We then just have fun up there. (There is no security or anything like that, we go super late so there's no one even there, and then we might just go for a dip in the lake haha. Fucking fun stuff.

*edit: you guys are lucky, get to see SY... for what? DDN?

Everyneurotic 06.30.2007 12:50 AM

hahahahaha, good to know.

i wonder if i'll ever dye my hair...

asskrack: do you ever go inside the ship? sounds like i would have done in my childhood, which is probably what i would do currently if something like that came my way.

schizophrenicroom 06.30.2007 12:51 AM

you never sent me a pictre, d00d.

i color mine every six weeks or so. i changed up the color this time to "cinnaberry".

k-krack 06.30.2007 12:56 AM

I don't think you can get inside. This will actually be my first time doing this, last year I couldn't get up. This year I'm doing it for sure, though. But I think the doors are locked and everything, but there's plenty of stuff on the deck, and a few levels available by ladders and whatnot.

Everyneurotic 06.30.2007 12:57 AM

"cinnaberry" awesome!

dudes who took mah pic haven't sent them to me yet, i'll pm them to you when i get them and you can check them whenever.

schizophrenicroom 06.30.2007 01:04 AM

steve- damn, that sounds so much fun.

every-e- i wasn't sure at first but now i really love the color. not forgiving on my skin (since i'm kinda pale) but oh well. and i will await the pm..

Everyneurotic 06.30.2007 01:12 AM

it does sound like fun, asskrack.

i'll see and judge your hair color when i finally meet you.

schizophrenicroom 06.30.2007 01:13 AM

i will judge your hair color as well. but beware, i might blind you with AWESOMENESS.

k-krack 06.30.2007 01:16 AM

HEY GUYS, I HAVE FEELINGS, YOU KNOW. IT HURTS WHEN YOU TALK ABOU MEETING AND HANGING OUT AND STUFF, GUYS.
WHY DO YOU NEVER INCLUDE ME, HUH? AM I JUST NOT THAT COOL OR SOMETHING? SORRY GUYS, I WAS BORN LIKE THIS, I'LL DIE LIKE THIS... GUYS. ..I thought you guys were real, man... but no, man, yr just gonna forget about me, and fall in love, and move into a nice house together, and never remember ol' ass-krack, the butt of every joke... "Hey, remember that stupid i...zziot... k-krack? What was his name again? Stew? Sterile? Stephan? Whatever... he was stupit'..."
WHATEVER, GUYS, I'M LEAVING. GUYS.

schizophrenicroom 06.30.2007 01:20 AM

STEVE I LOVE YOU come to ny.. we'll hang out.. maybe get married.. that reverse polygamy thing where i'm the wife with the 54954 husbands. but my love is equal. honest. LATER STEVE I WILL MISS YOU. if you want a postcard mail me your address..

Everyneurotic 06.30.2007 01:24 AM

ohh man, tell us about your fucked up dye hair jobs!!! i mean, we're friendly people and she's blinding me with awesomeness in a broad-bandwidthy way, what am i supposed to do?

just get your asskrack on the conversation and don't cry.

besides, we were talking about the ship and then you bursted out!!!

schizophrenicroom 06.30.2007 01:27 AM

i could tell a story about fucked up hair cuts.. i cut my own back in april and there's a chunk about an inch shorter than the rest of my hair framing my face. ack.