Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

schizophrenicroom 05.26.2006 11:12 PM

hey every-e!!

i have to be up early. damnit.

dom- hahaha, i know. everything goes here.

EMMAh 05.26.2006 11:13 PM

That fucking sucks :(
Waking up early is a freaking drag, I live to sleep late :D

Inhuman 05.26.2006 11:13 PM

Seems pretty chill, haven't posted on this one very much. Ughh, I have to get to bed soon though, I have work in 4 hours and I haven't slept yet. I find the SY board difficult to avoid :S

schizophrenicroom 05.26.2006 11:18 PM

emmah- i know! it's for the big show my hip hop dance class is in (ugh). i'm kicking myself now because my gymnastics class has their routine a bit after us, and it's so much more fun than our dance, but i opted out. we have to wear makeup that makes us look hideous in the spotlight.

hi inhuman. this board is like crack. i'm telling myself i need sleep, but it's hard.

Inhuman 05.26.2006 11:23 PM

Sup Schizo! Too true about the board. I go through phases of being hooked on it, and now I'm downright attached again. I changed my avatar pic too :). I just biked back from my Ex's place and I had about 3 wiggers try and sell me weed. Those kids scare me

EMMAh 05.26.2006 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
emmah- i know! it's for the big show my hip hop dance class is in (ugh). i'm kicking myself now because my gymnastics class has their routine a bit after us, and it's so much more fun than our dance, but i opted out. we have to wear makeup that makes us look hideous in the spotlight.

hi inhuman. this board is like crack. i'm telling myself i need sleep, but it's hard.

Haha I used to be in hip hop a couple years back, I am definitely not cut out for dancing :p

schizophrenicroom 05.26.2006 11:27 PM

i'm not either. it's fun, though. i just try as much as i can to make it look like i know what i'm doing.

inhuman- lol. wiggers are the scariest/weirdest people.

TheDom 05.26.2006 11:28 PM

I'm a wigger

Inhuman 05.26.2006 11:31 PM

haha, Ottawa's filled with them. I say Emmah and I start an Ottawa mission convert them all to Sonic Youth fans! I could just see a bunch of people with sideways "Confusion is sex" hats. That would soo make the world a better place

schizophrenicroom 05.26.2006 11:33 PM

ok dom, i'll make an exception.

Inhuman 05.26.2006 11:37 PM

And this guy. He's my favorite white Rapper. His lyrics are wonderful; he has songs about an animal which is a cross of a lizard, lion, and an eagle (griffins).

and i'mma gonna come upon the micrphone
and never ever stop it with the force of a comet
or meteoroid, buildestroy microchips ahoy killjoy
sitting duck sigmund freud
pon the couch and i'm bouncing
millenium falcon countdown two thousand

John Violence 05.26.2006 11:45 PM

I just did a battle of the bands and we should have got first. We played against some shit "punk" bands and a grindcore band and we killed them, but the winner was judged by how loud the crowd was. Instead of a hundred bucks we got some gift certificate I ripped up in the parking lot. Fuck popularity contests!

finding nobody 05.27.2006 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDom
I'm a wigger

it's true
he's always like "yo yo nigga nigga" and i'm just like "duuuuude youre not black" and he's just like "shut up cracka!"

schizophrenicroom 05.27.2006 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Violence
I just did a battle of the bands and we should have got first. We played against some shit "punk" bands and a grindcore band and we killed them, but the winner was judged by how loud the crowd was. Instead of a hundred bucks we got some gift certificate I ripped up in the parking lot. Fuck popularity contests!

that sucks :( but there is always this thread. popularity contests suck.

finding nobody 05.27.2006 07:51 PM

umjammer atomsk 05.27.2006 07:53 PM

I've never posted here before. Is there just a random conversation type deal thing going on?

finding nobody 05.27.2006 07:56 PM

yeah dude. we're obligated to keep this thread on the first page of the forum at all times..although sometimes we slack off

TheDom 05.27.2006 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody

omg
I love it.

acousticrock87 05.27.2006 08:12 PM

As much as I hate that bird, that made me laugh.

finding nobody 05.27.2006 08:16 PM

i snagged that from the group x forum. someone had it in there sig. had to steal it.

dom, please get on soulseek