View Single Post
Old 05.09.2024, 01:49 AM   #3768
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i saw the first episode of fallout. it was funny and entertaining and pretty well made. i can't compare it to the game because i've never played. i hope it's better than the halo series which has good spectacle but predictable boring plot (and i've never played that game either)

The reception I've heard from it is "good but not great, and the more you know about the games the less you'll enjoy it". The games are obviously getting a whole bunch of new attention from it, including me trying to play through an RPG that came out before I was born - need to get a better laptop so that I can live up to my transgendered nature and play New Vegas.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|