View Single Post
Old 10.03.2008, 02:39 PM   #61
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I disagree. If you dont like it, that's fine, but it deserves it's acclaim. It's an album that is applauded by hardcore hip hop heads, critics AND people who dnt even like rap music! That's no small feat. The last time I can remember a MAINSTREAM, major label rap album pulling that off to the same degree was Jay-Z's BLACK ALBUM. Know what I mean?

I don't dislike it, well only a little.
I don't know as soon as it came out a group of my friends bought it and it was on rotation at least three times a day. To me it just doesn't feel like a record I can spin too many times and not get bored with it.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|