Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Little Girl Given Ecstasy!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.13.2007, 12:22 PM   #21
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
i seriously hope it's really a joke, although i'll still feel sorry for the girl (i wouldn't like people to be pulling my hair and squeezing my face or telling me to do things all the time)

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2007, 12:29 PM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
youtube has turned into an ongoing documentary of the utter devolution and stupidity of Bush's United States population.

don't fool yourself.

it's a pandemic.

Humans: FAILED EXPERIMENT
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2007, 12:35 PM   #23
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
if you're going to give a girl drugs, give her robo...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2007, 06:04 PM   #24
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
not enough evidance??? ammm duhhh get the child to piss in a bottle and take blood samples and test em. Ecstacy stays in yr body for 3-4 days. i have taken ecstacy a million times, all times over the age of 19 and i can tell you now, thats real, that child is off her fuckin nut. i may be mild ecstacy (it all is nowadays) but thats beside the point. Shes on drugs, simple as.

those people should burn for that man, thats fuckin wrong on so many levels.
Old 07.13.2007, 06:38 PM   #25
lungfish
bad moon rising

lungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asses
if the baby is indeed on Ecstacy, which i'm not convinced she is.. looks like she's just being a kid, then that's fucked.
on a lighter note, i guess you can now add "Do The Grudge" to the list of drug slangs.
lungfish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2007, 02:39 AM   #26
kilo82
empty page

kilo82 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
it is not true. the houston chronicle broke this story (it happened here in houston) and everyone has come out and the little girl was NOT gioven ecstacy or anything else. I think she has a nervous condition that makes her eyes roll in the back of her head. They are checking it out. this is th last I heard about it. i HOPE HOPE HOPE that what they say is true, because a little girl on MDMA is SICK and warped and just cruel.

I'm sorry, I have to say that the little girl was definitely on ecstasy!! I have done ecstasy way to many times in my past, and I know the signs and everything that those girls were doing to her was for a reason, reasons that pertain to ecstasy. I hate the fact that the little girl had to go through that, but I have to say that there is no way that the little girl acted like that due to a nervous condition. I felt so sick after watching the video, I know how esctasy affects a person, and I can just imagine what it does to a little 2 year old. I would never in my life even think about doing something so cruel. I hope those teenagers get the worste punishment that they can get from the legal system (yet that would never be enough punishment for their crime).
kilo82 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2007, 02:47 AM   #27
kilo82
empty page

kilo82 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
not enough evidance??? ammm duhhh get the child to piss in a bottle and take blood samples and test em. Ecstacy stays in yr body for 3-4 days. i have taken ecstacy a million times, all times over the age of 19 and i can tell you now, thats real, that child is off her fuckin nut. i may be mild ecstacy (it all is nowadays) but thats beside the point. Shes on drugs, simple as.

those people should burn for that man, thats fuckin wrong on so many levels.

I totally agree with you, she is definitely on E!! I don't care what anybody says, I've taken E too many times, so the signs and everything are there. The things they did to her were all because of how it reacts with the feeling of being on E. But of course you know that. I just wish people would understand that. It drives me crazy that people keep having their doubts and keep asking where the evidence is. With all the advanced technology we have today, they can find out one way or another, and I would bet my life that the baby girl was on E.

They should get tortured and beaten for what they did to that baby!!!
kilo82 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth