Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Super Bowl
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.05.2007, 12:39 AM   #21
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
rex grossman is who i thought he was...crown his ass. brian griese had
to be chewing a hole through his helmet. "rex won 15 games for us this
year"...but not the big one.

http://boards.chicagobears.com/forum...ad/349438.aspx

how can a bears fan defend their qb? simply horrid. the much-vaunted
midway D didn't even want to give their all, and why should they?

of course, you could always...

"blame it on the rain! yeaaaahhh-yeah!"

ah yes, i'm still giddy. i feel no great love for indy, but i am a vikings
fan. thus, this is the most fun i've had watching a super bowl since
john elway simultaneously broke the nfc's stranglehold on the sb and
brett favre's heart.

i was more pleased than not by the ads...the coke and budweiser ads
were tops. prince kicked so much ass, it was almost too good...doing
foo fighters was the equivalent of slumming it for the purple dude.

patrick was surprised that there was no ad immediately after the coin toss
for a chance to order a replica super bowl coin as in years past. they
are offering up rex grossman replica hands...they fuck up everything they
touch.
jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2007, 01:01 AM   #22
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
I thought the commercials were pretty bad this year.....I mean, they're usually pretty retarded, but this year they were REALLY retarded. I miss last years monkeys from Career Builder.

I'm not so sure in Manning should have won the MVP......it really should have been Addai and Rhodes I think. I guess the league wanted their poster child to get it.....he had a pretty good game, don't get me wrong.
Old 02.05.2007, 01:10 AM   #23
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumb bears fan
I was never his fan, but I put my displeasure with his previous play behind me. Now I have to go back to my original thoughts, he's terrible and a coward. He had a chance in the 3 quarter to run for the 1st and he threw an incompletion - coward. Once we lose this game we are doomed to a losing season next year. Him and Benson need to be cut. Benson is a punk as well - he fumbled and then faked an injury - another coward.
We don't need cowards on the Bears!

yep!!

dear fuck
*slapping hand into face in embarrassment for human race emoticon*
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2007, 12:52 PM   #24
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor on Fire
I second that, I only watch Basketball. Studying Bio was way more fun than watching a superbowl.

For starters you're from Detroit, and the Pistons are a hell of a lot more fun to watch than the Lions!
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2007, 01:24 PM   #25
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
I watched. Not for the game itself, but for the scores of each quarter. I won $20 in pools.

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2007, 02:07 PM   #26
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
super bowl rules all! Long Live football!
Now the depression kicks in.
nothing but ridiculous ass hockey, fatout of shape fucks in baseball and an interminable basketball season to endure.

haha!

super bowl was great! I called the game Indy 35 Chi-town 17. I almost had it!

great game, exciting stuff, wonderful super bowl. Prince played GREAT halftime show. it was awesome. much better than the rolling stones and the (F)aul McCartney. why get old brits to play at the super bowl? makes no sense. fuck them fucks.

prince at least will wail on that guitar man.

chicago is who we thought they were!
dennis green is rolling over in his grave

ha ha

for real though, great game,. smoked a lot of high grade cheeba and drank some tasty beers. ate a lot. football is everything. long live football.
Old 02.05.2007, 02:10 PM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
my fave commercial was the Letterman/Oprah in house promo for CBS!!!!
Old 02.05.2007, 03:12 PM   #28
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
today's article from Chicago Sun-Times head sportswriter and uber-prick(but in a funny way) Jay Marrioti

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/mario...-jay05.article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Marrioti

The Bears had their butts kicked and their brains picked. Which means -- gulp -- that Denny Green was right. We will not crown their asses.
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2007, 03:34 PM   #29
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
I smoked a Super Bowl last night.

Then I realised there was a football game on.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2007, 04:35 PM   #30
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Corporate sports = bread & circus for the slaves. Lets watch the millionaire felons!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2007, 04:54 PM   #31
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Corporate sports = bread & circus for the slaves. Lets watch the millionaire felons!

who are we supposed to watch?
spoken like a jello Biafra!
that whole jock/punk dinamyc is so played, so 1980. Music is music. sport is sport. Both give you a chance to experience something that transcends the every day, some thing that your eyes and /or ears have never ever witnessed.

would you watch if it were poor church boys playing for th super bowl?

Long live millionaire felons! (there are 53 members on each team and 32 teams. that gives you 1696 players in the NFL. some are bound to be assholes, some are bound to be meat heads, some are bound to be felons. by that same token, some are bound to be saints, some are bound to be PUNKS, some are bound to be geniuses, some are bound to be artists.)
Old 02.05.2007, 06:03 PM   #32
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

best commercial, an in-house promo with david letterman!

Old 02.05.2007, 07:52 PM   #33
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noumenal
I have it on, but I'm not really watching it. Uh, go Bears? I think. Not sure.

I hate people who watch it just for the commercials. I mute them. The commercials, that is. Not the people.

Discuss.

i successfully managed to avoid the whole thing, commercials included. another victorious day for me.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth