Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Let's state something
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.09.2007, 05:17 PM   #1
sarramkrop

What do you make of people who carry on arguing and making statements about things that you so clearly know they have read or heard about without having searchable proof of what they're saying?You know, a bit when someone carries on saying that something is shit but that's about it so the conversation simply dies regarding of their willingness to add something to something that isn't simply gaining life as you (don't) speak.Also when you sense that someone doesn't know what they're talking about but they carry on arguing about a point that they are missing in a very public and very obvious way.Timewasters, basically.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2007, 05:22 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
What do you make of people who carry on arguing and making statements about things that you so clearly know they have read or heard without having searchable proof of what they're saying?You know, a bit when someone carries on saying that something is shit but that's about it so the conversation simply dies regarding of their willingness to add something to something that isn't simply gaining life as you (don't) speak.Also when you sense that someone doesn't know what they're talking about but they carry on arguing about a point that they are missing in a very public and very obvious way.Timewasters, basically.

this is a little convoluted-- could you please just name the assholes & post examples of their worthlessness?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2007, 05:25 PM   #3
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
this is a little convoluted-- could you please just name the assholes & post examples of their worthlessness?
Nobody in particular.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2007, 05:27 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
diesel did you see those tintin videos?
Old 03.09.2007, 05:28 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Nobody in particular.

cmon porkie that was quite the philosophical post up there, very abstract. im waiting for this person to show up for a meeting and so im reading everything in a hurry.
Old 03.09.2007, 05:33 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
can't say i did. tin tin cartoons from back in the day? ay i saw tintin

oh no man i mean these version, i could swear they talk like you, or at least how i imagine you talking.

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=11143

do you??
Old 03.09.2007, 05:33 PM   #8
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
cmon porkie that was quite the philosophical post up there, very abstract. im waiting for this person to show up for a meeting and so im reading everything in a hurry.
It wasn't referred to anyone on here for sure.If you're really interested about it, i'll pm you with an example but it is totally irrelevant to anything that is generally said on this forum.Also, i hope that the annoyance in the post doesn't come accross( as Diesel might or might have not percieved) as simply ranting.I'm not sure but,hey!, it's the internet.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2007, 05:37 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
It wasn't referred to anyone on here for sure.If you're really interested about it, i'll pm you with an example but it is totally irrelevant to anything that is generally said on this forum.Also, i hope that the annoyance in the post doesn't come accross( as Diesel might or might have not percieved) as simply ranting.I'm not sure but,hey!, it's the internet.

ha ha--- of course it's just the FOCKEN internet-- did you see those tintin videos? HILARIOUS. i cant explain why but i had bellylaughs.

i thought you were talking about this forum, not assholes in general.

hm yes a lot of people quote their opinions right out of the newspaper/tv/internet if thats what you're talking about. annoying.
Old 03.09.2007, 06:44 PM   #10
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
I thought maybe you were talking about me I hope not. I agree with you, it's frustrating. I'm quite opinionated and so sometimes I enter arguments/discussions without properly conveying that I'm interested in or learning from what the other person has to say.
Old 03.09.2007, 08:15 PM   #11
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Sarram what's your malfunction?
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.10.2007, 08:18 AM   #12
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I hate people who argue about something they know little about, but in such a way that you can't properly argue against them.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth