Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I'm a sad panda
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.02.2007, 11:31 AM   #41
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
damn, everybody gets battle fatigue at this point of the school year.

do you have a spring break coming up?

if notl, agh, some times it's better to just go with the flow & go to sleep. but a little fresh air & activity won't hurt. being in front of the computer too much can suck your energy though.

maybe... go out & take some photos??

Ive got 2 weeks off for easter and to catch up on work etc etc. and i really need to, Staying away from this place and the internet in general is going to be hard though.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2007, 11:35 AM   #42
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
Ive got 2 weeks off for easter and to catch up on work etc etc. and i really need to, Staying away from this place and the internet in general is going to be hard though.

ha ha yes this place sucks you in

i had a weekend in the sun a bit & i feel a lot better than last friday.

hang in there!

i gotta go have breakfast but i hope your day improves.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2007, 11:40 AM   #43
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
ha ha yes this place sucks you in

i had a weekend in the sun a bit & i feel a lot better than last friday.

hang in there!

i gotta go have breakfast but i hope your day improves.

You're having breakfast!!!, its almost dinner time here!!, ha ha ha
Old 04.02.2007, 12:21 PM   #44
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
I know how you're feeling i'm in the same position, ive got to use these 2 weeks to get a load of work done...instead im on the internet thinking im gonna give it to 7pm then start, although I probebly won't

This board is the ultimate tool of procrastination
Old 04.02.2007, 12:26 PM   #45
screamingskull
invito al cielo

I know!!!, i'm half here and half watching the simpsons and thinking about dinner at the moment, homework is the last thing on my mind.
Old 04.02.2007, 12:34 PM   #46
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
I've got a load of music stuff to do....as bad as it I just cant be bothered
Old 04.02.2007, 12:43 PM   #47
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You're having breakfast!!!, its almost dinner time here!!, ha ha ha

yeah it was a nice breakfast-- woke up late tough... it's 1130 am now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine
I know how you're feeling i'm in the same position, ive got to use these 2 weeks to get a load of work done...instead im on the internet thinking im gonna give it to 7pm then start, although I probebly won't

This board is the ultimate tool of procrastination

so both of you guys have 2 weeks?

see the problem when you want to go on when you're tired is that your productivity suffers.

it's better i think to take big enjoyable break first, with no worries. then when you're fresh, go back to your work.

so you could take 1 week to do nothing or go somewhere & the other week to do the homework maybe? just a suggestion of course...
Old 04.02.2007, 12:46 PM   #48
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
yeah it was a nice breakfast-- woke up late tough... it's 1130 am now.

so both of you guys have 2 weeks?

see the problem when you want to go on when you're tired is that your productivity suffers.

it's better i think to take big enjoyable break first, with no worries. then when you're fresh, go back to your work.

so you could take 1 week to do nothing or go somewhere & the other week to do the homework maybe? just a suggestion of course...

yeah, could do!, i really just want to sit and watch hours of six feet under and feel sorry for myself. why does your avatar say "the is message is hidden because (s)way is on your ignore list" ?
Old 04.02.2007, 12:51 PM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
yeah, could do!, i really just want to sit and watch hours of six feet under and feel sorry for myself. why does your avatar say "the is message is hidden because (s)way is on your ignore list" ?

oh the thing? sway was trying to bait me some time ago so i put him on ignore & then put the message there ha ha. i dont know. i was thinking of getting a new one... i had an idea for a new one while i was washing the dishes but now i can't remember.

so yes enjoy your break without worry or guilt & get some rest--- there is a reason they put these breaks at this time of the year, the stress can really build up, and things get out of hand, it's like an epidemic...

but definitely do something you enjoy!

ps- why do you want to feel sorry for yourself?
Old 04.02.2007, 01:01 PM   #50
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
oh the thing? sway was trying to bait me some time ago so i put him on ignore & then put the message there ha ha. i dont know. i was thinking of getting a new one... i had an idea for a new one while i was washing the dishes but now i can't remember.
so yes enjoy your break without worry or guilt & get some rest--- there is a reason they put these breaks at this time of the year, the stress can really build up, and things get out of hand, it's like an epidemic...
but definitely do something you enjoy!
ps- why do you want to feel sorry for yourself?

you can be a honorary member of 'the super kool girls club' if you want? then that can go in your signature instead.

I am feeling sorry for myself because i have 3 years of university ahead of me and instead of being grateful and excited i am pissed because the only reason i am doing it is to get my BA so that i can apply for an immigrant visa for the US. It has always been my dream to live in america, anywhere in america i don't care where, i just don't want to live in the UK ever again. And when i finally move there permanently i will never come back. Its just annoying because i want so badly to move right now and i have another 3 years of hard work ahead of me. It will be 2010 before i can move out there, and i just want to go now.
Old 04.02.2007, 01:10 PM   #51
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
you can be a honorary member of 'the super kool girls club' if you want? then that can go in your signature instead.

damn, that would be such an honor. how does one apply? do i have to be nominated?

Quote:
I am feeling sorry for myself because i have 3 years of university ahead of me and instead of being grateful and excited i am pissed because the only reason i am doing it is to get my BA so that i can apply for an immigrant visa for the US. It has always been my dream to live in america, anywhere in america i don't care where, i just don't want to live in the UK ever again. And when i finally move there permanently i will never come back. Its just annoying because i want so badly to move right now and i have another 3 years of hard work ahead of me. It will be 2010 before i can move out there, and i just want to go now.

oh.. that...

well hm i can tell you one thing and it's that YOU CAN DEFINITELY DO IT. lot of english people live & work in the u.s. and americans tend to look up to them because somehow they are mesmerized by the accent. and i'm not just talking about infomercials.

i think with an english passport you can come for like 3 months without a visa, no? & go back & forth.

now let me tell you, if you get a student visa you are allowed 20 hours of work per week (i think that's what it was for me) and it helps a lot. i know you wanted to go to... evergreen college, right? and the financial issue etc? well if you're willing to get a job while you do that this will cover your expenses. (not your tuition of course).

i am sure if you really want to live here you can find a way. also if you come for grad school you can apply for an assistantship which pays for your tuition and a small stipend (wages of misery, truly), but can often work out.

hang in there, you're young, and time flies. but maybe use your spring break to look into transfering schools?
Old 04.02.2007, 01:17 PM   #52
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

ps- i gotta go for ab it but i wanted to say-- have you considered coming to the u.s. to take some summer courses? those are totally doable !! and all kinds are offered... maybe a good way to get your feet wet, so to speak.

http://www.evergreen.edu/summer/

eh??
Old 04.02.2007, 02:02 PM   #53
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
damn, that would be such an honor. how does one apply? do i have to be nominated?

i am nominating you, as a founding member i can do that!, he he, If you accept the membership offer just put 'Member of the super kool girls club' in your avatar. Thanks for all the advise and support I know one day it will happen but it just seems so far off at the moment and that makes me sad. maybe i should start counting down the months, ha ha.
Old 04.02.2007, 03:22 PM   #54
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i am nominating you, as a founding member i can do that!, he he, If you accept the membership offer just put 'Member of the super kool girls club' in your avatar. Thanks for all the advise and support I know one day it will happen but it just seems so far off at the moment and that makes me sad. maybe i should start counting down the months, ha ha.

oh thank you thank you. i can do that on the spot then?

about the trip, don't despair! i swear summer courses are a great way to get yourself here-- and you can get your student visa easier here as well cos you go to the international student office etc etc. oh yes im not kidding. lots of opportunities when you work from the inside rather than by remote control.

well im off to change my signature then
Old 04.02.2007, 04:03 PM   #55
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Hope you're happy now.

Would you like smiley fries with that?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2007, 04:13 PM   #56
screamingskull
invito al cielo

YAY!!!!, it's you!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04.02.2007, 05:06 PM   #57
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
and I'm cold, and can't motivate myself to do anything today even though i have a mountain of homework, cheer me up, please.
Who needs motivation? Who says you have to do homework?
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2007, 11:31 PM   #58
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
YAY!!!!, it's you!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth