Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I did it, I tracked down a song from Sopranos episode.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.16.2007, 11:32 PM   #1
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
I was happy to be able to track down a great Eurythmics tune, of all things, from Sopranos season 1 episode. I'm watching the A&E reruns from the very start, b/c i have only seen random episodes from various seasons. of course i didn't read the credits which would have been the easist first step.

But i thought it was Belle and Sebastian. go figure..it's the song "I saved the world today". Wow. blown away by that tune. They had some talent. I just googled the lyric and there it was..love when that happens.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2007, 11:38 PM   #2
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, my favorite of them along with "here comes the rain again"

oddly enough, they recorded that song on their reunion.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth