Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Any Animators/Video Artists out there?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.11.2008, 12:39 PM   #1
SugarMountain
little trouble girl

SugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's asses
Who would be interested in making something for our band??
Either a single 3 minute film for one song or maybe work on something a little bigger, I understand how time consuming this can be but we're looking for an interesting way of getting our music, and your art to people

You can hear the 'single' here
http://furs.muxtape.com/
SugarMountain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2008, 12:58 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
sounds like fun and i'd love to help but i only do this for cold hard cash

i have some friends who did a video for dead meadow for just $1K (they got fucked in the deal really) so i'm sure you can find someone to do it for you just for the glory. which i'd do if i had time, but unfortunately i work my ass off. such is life...

anyway nice song & best wishes with the video.

any chance you could post the lyrics of the song? just for ideas?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2008, 03:28 PM   #3
SugarMountain
little trouble girl

SugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's asses
I understand mate, I suppose we're looking for someone in a similar position to the one we're in with our music, someone starting out, looking for more projects rather then someone closer to the professional end

here are the lyrics, nearly all our songs are about water, the thames, oceans, rain, anything wet

Sea of change
That's where I need to be
Lay me down
Where the golden sands meet the sea

I promise, promise I won't let you down

Sea of change
That's where I long to be
Lay me low
Where the deepest waters go

Old 04.11.2008, 04:58 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarMountain
I understand mate, I suppose we're looking for someone in a similar position to the one we're in with our music, someone starting out, looking for more projects rather then someone closer to the professional end

here are the lyrics, nearly all our songs are about water, the thames, oceans, rain, anything wet

Sea of change
That's where I need to be
Lay me down
Where the golden sands meet the sea

Sea of change
That's where I long to be
Lay me low
Where the deepest waters go

i thought so. to that, add the fact that i live in the desert. bad for location shooting large bodies of water.

you could, you know, get a super8 camera, and try yourself.

and get one of these:
http://focuscamera.com/sc/froogle-lead-1.asp?id=964730735&rf=froogle&dfdate=4_10_2008&sid =817257700

you could do some cool shit with that
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2008, 05:19 PM   #5
SugarMountain
little trouble girl

I actually got a super 8 of ebay to do a college project a while back, but couldnt get hold of film so ended up using a Digital Camera and using an effect

I did a bit of stop frame at college but It was not something I got into in depth nor do I have the equipment to do anything now I'm not at college

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth