Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Unabomber's Montana land for sale; 'very secluded'
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.07.2010, 03:10 PM   #41
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I don't think evil is genius, but then again I don't think good is either. Good people do bad things, bad people do good things, etc. The intelligence of an individual can not always be determined by simply looking at their actions alone. True in both cases

Gacy might strike me as talented, but genius...no way. Manson might strike me as being a bit crazy (as well as talented),,,but genius, in the way of "above average intelligence", for sure. Dude might be "evil" (by your definition), but he was and is no doubt a highly intelligent individual....as far as I can tell.

he is over average intelligance but i would'nt quite say up to genius par. Now hilter was an evil genius.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2010, 03:15 PM   #42
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
he is over average intelligance but i would'nt quite say up to genius par. Now hilter was an evil genius.

Agreed.
Old 12.07.2010, 03:16 PM   #43
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Having very closley known someone with an EXTREME mental disorder i can say when it comes to killing he wants to just to himself though. it is an uncontrolable desire in that state, but the meds do fog you out. thats why so many ppl with disorders self medicate. you want to fog out and make that shit just shut up. its very hard to watch. the meds do assist in balancing a bit from what I have been able to tell hes not talking about stabbing his eyes out with a butcher knife anymore.

Old 12.07.2010, 03:24 PM   #44
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinn
i don't get the thing people on here and some i've met in real life have for serial killers.

unless it is some sort of idiotic nietzschean vanity trip "OH THESE GUYS CAN SEE THAT LIFE IS LIKE SO NOT SACRED UNLIKE SOSCIEETEE OMG WOW SO COOL ITS LIKE THEY JUST FOLLOW THEIR DESIRES".

fuck off.

My interest doesn't even go as deep as that. Naturally, I'm a fan of deviance, and peculiarity. Guys like Gacy, Ed Gein, or Albert Fisch are about as deviant or peculiar as you can get. I can't help but be very much so intrigued.

Thayr punk br0.

Gacy's paintings are interesting to me because they truly provide a window into the inner anguish of his mind. He's infamous for being the 'last guy you'd expect' to have done what he did, and little things like the words "I'm Pogo", "I'm Gacy" really show how polar his personality was. There was a high degree of separation between his crimes, and who he felt that he truly was inside. The man was a monster, yet at the same time he was a very highly respected citizen. Jekyll and Hyde. A real-life horror story - is it that hard to see how easily some can become obsessed, or just generally interested in this type of thing?
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2010, 03:24 PM   #45
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Medication is not always a cure-all. But, sometimes they can help. I know people who deal with certain disorders, and as a result of PROPER medications...you can see the difference between their non-medicated and medicated selves like night and day. Many times, it's for the better....many other times, it's not. As far as the latter is concerned it is important to consider the amounts of people that abuse their medications, or refuse to take them properly (ie, skipping doses). And of course there are those that haven't been put on the proper medications and while they might not be wanting to kill themselves any more, are often still like walking/numb/zombies. But hey, at least the tendency toward violence isn't there until something better can hopefully be worked out.

But still, point holds.....we don't understand how to administer medications without understanding the illness.
Old 12.07.2010, 03:25 PM   #46
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Too bad they couldn't have left the cabin on the property.

But then how could the brutally crass commericalist americana machine have made its feria? I hear they are playing walmart commercials with sountracks by Jim O and Steve Albini sparring for integrity on monitors on-site in front of the actual cabin at the Newseum in DC right next to the photo-opportunity board where you can put your face in the cut-out of the Unibomber's body wearing the TM shades and hood

what the fuck isn't for sale in the Estados Unidos?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2010, 03:41 PM   #47
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
My interest doesn't even go as deep as that. Naturally, I'm a fan of deviance, and peculiarity. Guys like Gacy, Ed Gein, or Albert Fisch are about as deviant or peculiar as you can get. I can't help but be very much so intrigued.

Thayr punk br0.

Gacy's paintings are interesting to me because they truly provide a window into the inner anguish of his mind. He's infamous for being the 'last guy you'd expect' to have done what he did, and little things like the words "I'm Pogo", "I'm Gacy" really show how polar his personality was. There was a high degree of separation between his crimes, and who he felt that he truly was inside. The man was a monster, yet at the same time he was a very highly respected citizen. Jekyll and Hyde. A real-life horror story - is it that hard to see how easily some can become obsessed, or just generally interested in this type of thing?

i understand that. that is why I am very fascinated with the shit. i just don't want my mind to cross over to far into that mentallity cause all of us are capable of being a serial killer

Old 12.07.2010, 03:44 PM   #48
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Medication is not always a cure-all. But, sometimes they can help. I know people who deal with certain disorders, and as a result of PROPER medications...you can see the difference between their non-medicated and medicated selves like night and day. Many times, it's for the better....many other times, it's not. As far as the latter is concerned it is important to consider the amounts of people that abuse their medications, or refuse to take them properly (ie, skipping doses). And of course there are those that haven't been put on the proper medications and while they might not be wanting to kill themselves any more, are often still like walking/numb/zombies. But hey, at least the tendency toward violence isn't there until something better can hopefully be worked out.

But still, point holds.....we don't understand how to administer medications without understanding the illness.

It is helping in this case it is like night and fucking day with this person. He has FINALLY gone to get proper attention and is taking his meds accordingly. They keep adding new meds and discovering more disorders. getting rid of that violence is essential foggy or not.

Old 12.07.2010, 03:51 PM   #49
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa better
Run run run run run run run away
OH OH OH
AY AY AY AY AY WOO
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth