Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Peta are Nazis for animals!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.25.2007, 04:44 PM   #1
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe this is old news, but I just stumbled upon it, found it pretty disturbing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itswGWddk2A
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.25.2007, 05:15 PM   #2
avantgarde1
the end of the ugly

avantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's asses
lol, that is hilarious, can't wait to show it to my roomate... she's kool and all but her "loving animals more than people" ideas really urk me. i can't stand people like that.

avantgarde1 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.25.2007, 06:12 PM   #3
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Haven't you people got better things to fight against other than Peta? Surely.
Old 12.25.2007, 07:01 PM   #4
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
wow...absolutely disgusting...doesnt surprise me many here support PETA

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.25.2007, 08:01 PM   #5
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
It's just crazy, because it's not like they deny it, they just think they are doing the right thing...
Old 12.25.2007, 08:02 PM   #6
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
By doing what?
Old 12.25.2007, 08:03 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
is that video as boring as triumph of the will?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.25.2007, 08:23 PM   #8
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
By doing what?

By killing animals maybe? Don't ask about it without watching first.

I was prompted to bring up this point really because of my obsession with people having obsessions being retarded (I know, I know...). Like people being obsessed with animals. On the imdb.com forum for I Am Legend, people are ready to boycott the movie because they think Will Smith's dog will die. I won't say whether or not he does for those who may not have seen it, but I say they think his dog will die because they haven't even seen the movie. One lady left the theater because of the fear of the dog possibly dying. She couldn't handle it, just knowing that it might happen. I don't think I am giving anything away by pointing out that the premise of the movie is that 5.4 BILLION people die. The rest are zombified, so on and so forth. But they fact that they can handle this but can't handle the concept of a dog possibly dying is beyond me.
Old 12.25.2007, 08:24 PM   #9
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
is thatvideo as boring as triumph of the will?

Don't worry, just watch Meshes Of The Afternoon, and you will be able to handle any boring video.
Old 12.25.2007, 08:28 PM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
Don't worry, just watch Meshes Of The Afternoon, and you will be able to handle any boring video.

what? i love maya deren!!! how can you compare?

(

+

)

>>>

(

+

)

!!!
Old 12.25.2007, 08:37 PM   #11
afterthefact
invito al cielo

She was definately very cool and she did things no director had thought of doing with camera angles and cuts, but all in all it's a film for film makers, as is most of her stuff. If you can tell me exactly what the meaning was in Meshes, maybe I could reconsider.
Old 12.25.2007, 08:38 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
If you can tell me exactly what the meaning was in Meshes, maybe I could reconsider.

sex
Old 12.25.2007, 08:42 PM   #13
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sex

In that case, it was brilliant
Old 12.25.2007, 08:43 PM   #14
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

ha ha. i was joking. i have no idea. it was like a dream-- it was beautiful, but i didn't "understand" a thing, not in any rational way i can retell or reduce to meanings, no.
Old 12.25.2007, 08:47 PM   #15
afterthefact
invito al cielo

I figured it was a dream actually, maybe a continual cycle of dreaming where she can correct any mistakes or make any changes to the way she entered the house. It would also explain why a few things were out of place when she went it, because we caught her in the middle of this cycle. That my guess anyways.
Old 12.25.2007, 09:07 PM   #16
Norma J
invito al cielo

Quote:

I was prompted to bring up this point really because of my obsession with people having obsessions being retarded (I know, I know...). Like people being obsessed with animals. On the imdb.com forum for I Am Legend, people are ready to boycott the movie because they think Will Smith's dog will die. I won't say whether or not he does for those who may not have seen it, but I say they think his dog will die because they haven't even seen the movie. One lady left the theater because of the fear of the dog possibly dying. She couldn't handle it, just knowing that it might happen. I don't think I am giving anything away by pointing out that the premise of the movie is that 5.4 BILLION people die. The rest are zombified, so on and so forth. But they fact that they can handle this but can't handle the concept of a dog possibly dying is beyond me.

You should learn to get over things and not let such trivial things bother you. Not to mention stop over-generalising.
Old 12.25.2007, 09:10 PM   #17
avantgarde1
the end of the ugly

avantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

THANK YOU! i said that exact very same thing when i walked out of that theater. the chick friends i was w/ were fucking crying!
1. it's a fucking movie, the dog didn't really die
2. what about all those dead people?
those type of people make me sick.

Old 12.25.2007, 09:14 PM   #18
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantgarde1
THANK YOU! i said that exact very same thing when i walked out of that theater. the chick friends i was w/ were fucking crying!
1. it's a fucking movie, the dog didn't really die
2. what about all those dead people?
those type of people make me sick.

My point exactly. I'm all for not killing dogs if they don't have it coming, but it was just a movie. Nothing happened to the dog.
Old 12.25.2007, 09:15 PM   #19
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I couldn't be bothered signing in to watch it, but it's probably the same video that was posted a while back that started a forum riot between vegans and sonic carnivores.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.25.2007, 09:16 PM   #20
avantgarde1
the end of the ugly

yeah....... and no.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth