Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page do you take issue with your own gender?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: split among the sexes
i'm male - and i hate those cocks 4 14.29%
i'm male - and i am unsure of what i feel 5 17.86%
i'm male - and i get along with my brethren 12 42.86%
i'm female - and i hate those cunts 3 10.71%
i'm female - and i have no idea 1 3.57%
i'm female - we are family, i got all my sisters with me 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11.10.2007, 02:20 PM   #1
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
even hate, even if it is a strong word?

I was reading a few things about this and have seen it first hand
someone i knew, this woman, hates her own gender, she is in the music scene almost completely male driven and testosterone fueled, she once said "she hasn't met a single intelligent girl with the exception of you" referring to my other female friend, and i haven't talked to her in years and hasn't exactly made an effort to talk either

it is a certain aspect of so called cattiness that is intriguing in women, but does exist somewhat in males

on the other side of the chromosome, it's a certain disconnect with my own gender, a certain way to act, and to talk, and how i use sports (mostly for any person i don't know) or music (in the scene) as an ice-breaker, it's just seems easier to talk to women

what of you?
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 02:28 PM   #2
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I get along better with girls. It's widely assumed that I'm gay because of this, and the fact I'm single and neat. Cue Seinfeld theme tune.

Guys I know, with the exception of a few (Stephen), are easy to talk to too, but then I hit a wall with them and am soon alienated.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 02:30 PM   #3
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm, well I have men I dislike as well as women, but it also work the otherway round. To be honest I have the same amount of female friends as I do male.

So I'm guessing you're a lass?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 02:31 PM   #4
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I get along better with girls. It's widely assumed that I'm gay because of this, and the fact I'm single and neat. Cue Seinfeld theme tune.

Guys I know, with the exception of a few (Stephen), are easy to talk to too, but then I hit a wall with them and am soon alienated.

Really? I really never expected that.

Old 11.10.2007, 02:34 PM   #5
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
So I'm guessing you're a lass?

me? no i am a laddie
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 02:35 PM   #6
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Ah so

Old 11.10.2007, 02:48 PM   #7
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Really? I really never expected that.

Dun dun dun. Well, once people get to know me more they work it out, but I guess from afar it's confusing, since most of my friends are girls or gay guys. I don't gel well with sports dudez.
Old 11.10.2007, 02:56 PM   #8
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

So if we became proper pals as opposed to comrades in the SY war what would I be. Sure I may be confused about the whole gay thing but that doesn't mean I am and the last time I checked I still have a meat and spuds. I'm also not a sports dude. So?

Old 11.10.2007, 03:13 PM   #9
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Most of my close friends have been girls. Of course, my best friend is a gay girl, and a few of the other ones are gay as well. I guess that's worth mentioning. Most of my friends in high school only started hanging out with me because they were convinced I was as gay as they were. I wasn't, but they didn't hold that against me. With that said, I do have some trouble relating to females in general. I grew up with three brothers so that may have something to do with it. I also missed out on a lot of the things girls usually get involved in because it wasn't/isn't to my interest. Still, no hard feelings. I defend my gender whenever people put us down. I think I treat other girls very well. I'm very hard on the boys though, at first. Just to see if they can take it or not. If they can, we can be friends.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 04:19 PM   #10
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
im genderfree. dont care if they are male or female, there is wankers in both pots. i get on well with whomever gets on well with me.
Old 11.10.2007, 05:03 PM   #11
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
even hate, even if it is a strong word?

I was reading a few things about this and have seen it first hand
someone i knew, this woman, hates her own gender, she is in the music scene almost completely male driven and testosterone fueled, she once said "she hasn't met a single intelligent girl with the exception of you" referring to my other female friend

the greatest backhanded compliment i've ever received in my life, right up
there with the guy who told me, "i don't normally like talking to big girls, but
you seem really cool."

dumb silly women bother me more than dumb silly guys, and i'm convinced
that's based off nothing more than the fact of them being female. some part of me can always hear the recriminations narrow-minded guys use to
belittle women, and seeing women live down to that standard just feels like
a loss.

a very difficult thing for me to elaborate on over a messageboard! ha. a
very prickly patch to maneuver.
Old 11.10.2007, 05:04 PM   #12
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Quote:
So if we became proper pals as opposed to comrades in the SY war what would I be. Sure I may be confused about the whole gay thing but that doesn't mean I am and the last time I checked I still have a meat and spuds. I'm also not a sports dude. So?

I meant generally the guys I am mixed with in community college and all that, they're mostly that kind of 'sporty tough guy' kind of knob that I can't carry a conversation with. I did say there are exceptions, also. I do have close male friends. And if there was an SY war and we became proper pals, then we'd be proper pals!

I meant in my first reply I generally find it easier to befriend girls and people are always telling me they thought I was gay when they first met me.
Old 11.10.2007, 05:52 PM   #13
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
People get too worked up over this kinda stuff. We're all just people, period, and there's as many lousy, fucked-up, scummy dudes as their are idiotic, senseless, ridiculous females. We're all in the same shithole. I've met people of both genders that are completely worthless and are completely decent. Though, for what it's worth, the absolute best person AND the absolute worst person I've met happen to both be females. Extremeeeee.

I think when I was a younger person, girls meant a lot more to me. I wanted to fit in with them. I wanted to be them, perhaps. I kinda got over that after I put all my heart and soul into a relationship with one and she cheated on me, which fucked up my trusting of people for a long time. That... was a shitty experience. And as much as I go, "Yeah, it's just life, move on, whatever, who cares" as I say in every thread like this (and at the top of this thread), that was an emotional scar that I had to deal with for half a fucking decade. I'm over it now, but ... yeah.

Anyway, I think the sooner everyone in the world admits that they're at LEAST somewhat gay, the sooner we will get to peace between the genders. And then we can focus on things that are actually important. Like Thinking Fellers Union Local # 282.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 05:55 PM   #14
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
as a man, i prefer the company of women: they smell nicer. but i do have male friends, usually the non-dickhead types. there's really no option available for me in that survey, i'm afraid.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 06:10 PM   #15
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
indeed, the smell helps..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 06:55 PM   #16
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I'm pretty good at naturally making friends good, honest people on both sides of the aisle.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 07:08 PM   #17
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
I have more closer friends that are guys, and almost every girl I know is catty in some way and it's rather obnoxious. I do know a select few girls who are very rad and intelligent, but as far as the percentage of all the females I know goes, they're mostly mindless bimbos. I do know a lot of asshole guys, though. At least at my school. However, I take pride in my gender and defend it when need be (just like someone else said).

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 07:23 PM   #18
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I said that I hate those cunts. I don't hate all girls, but a large portion of them piss me right the fuck off. I only really hang out with girls who're chill.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2007, 07:45 PM   #19
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I don't really generalize with gender. Half of the world isn't one way, and the other half another. All guys and girls have diverse personalities, so I don't hate one gender more than the other.

I hate the male stereotype, just as much the female stereotype as well.
Old 11.11.2007, 11:11 AM   #20
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I meant generally the guys I am mixed with in community college and all that, they're mostly that kind of 'sporty tough guy' kind of knob that I can't carry a conversation with. I did say there are exceptions, also. I do have close male friends. And if there was an SY war and we became proper pals, then we'd be proper pals!

I meant in my first reply I generally find it easier to befriend girls and people are always telling me they thought I was gay when they first met me.

*fonz thumbs up* eyy

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth