Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Starbux
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.26.2007, 09:05 AM   #1
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
So its the holidays and I'm a starbux barrista ( I dont even know how to spell it)

and... I'm really over the holidays. The past week I've worked SO much. my whole body hurts, my eyes hurt, I've almost lost my voice, I'm exhausted, and I'm snappy and I hate everyone. (although when Im at work, I seemingly feel not so bad as this)

#1 why is it so hard to accurately describe the item from the menu that you wish to order..

#2 why is it so hard to decide what size you want before you get to the person taking your order or calling the line.

I had zero tollerance today. If they hadn't decided within 10 seconds of me asking, I made the choice for them and wrote it on the cup.

Pass the Cheer!!!

My store won $50 for best christmas set up and 'cos I gave great answers in our review and our last snapshot was 100% with me there..

not being a moo or anything...

happy fkn holidays btw.
Old 12.26.2007, 05:24 PM   #2
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Haha, yeah I know how you feel. I work in a Newsagency (or a newsstand for you Americans, except it's actually a shop) and the majority of our sales are lottery tickets. We get these massive que's and i'm the only person behind the counter and even though some of the people come in every day for the same thing, they still forget to specify how many lines they want to play, expecting me to know. So sometimes I just print out the most expensive ticket for them and they don't even realise!

Get us a SY starbucks CD. We don't have those here in our stores.
Old 12.27.2007, 06:00 AM   #3
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
I'm in australia ! ahaha.
Old 12.27.2007, 06:44 AM   #4
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Oh cool, where?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth