Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Obama: BRB, White House
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.07.2008, 02:19 PM   #181
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
At this point in time you have to accept the truth as it is contained and preserved, because outside of the Bible, Jesus does not exist. .

you mean I have to accept the created fictional Jesus as "truth"?

Which fictional jesus do i accept? the Identity Movement "jesus"?
the Catholic "jesus"?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2008, 02:41 PM   #182
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the Jesus that said this stuff, which no one seems to give a fuck about anymore.

The BEATITUDES

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 3)
Blessed are the meek: for they shall posses the land. (Verse 4)
Blessed are they who mourn: for they shall be comforted. (Verse 5)
Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill. (Verse 6)
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. (Verse 7)
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God. (Verse 8)
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. (Verse 9)
Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 10)

and this bad mo-fo Bon Mot, which is the ETHIC OF RECIPROCITY (or the Golden Rule)

Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets
Old 11.07.2008, 02:48 PM   #183
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
you mean I have to accept the created fictional Jesus as "truth"?

Which fictional jesus do i accept? the Identity Movement "jesus"?
the Catholic "jesus"?

no, I am saying that Jesus only exists either in your faith or the bible, but that is is both silly and pointless to draw upon speculation or other sources which are blatantly inaccurate and shamelessly opportunistic. Either jesus exists as a God-man from the past as explained by the bible, or he doesn't exist at all, and should be forgotten like every other crazy, schizotypal, messianic cult leader in history...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2008, 03:37 PM   #184
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Isn't it illegal to serve in another country's military while a US citizen?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
But in some respects, Emanuel is a mysterious fellow, as evidenced by his biography, which is readily available on Wikipedia and in the piece in Fortune (3). But there are a few things missing or not fully explained. First, as is often pointed out, Emanuel's physician father was an Israeli èmigrè; but, according to Leon Hadar, he also worked during the 1940s with the notorious Irgun, which was labeled as a terrorist organization by the British authorities.6 Perhaps Rahm's current interest in terrorism was first kindled at his father's Irgun knee.

Second, during the 1991 Gulf War, Emanuel was a civilian volunteer in Israel, "rust-proofing brakes on an army base in northern Israel." (Wikipedia, New Republic). This is peculiar on two counts. Here the U.S. goes to war with Iraq, but Emanuel, a U.S. citizen, volunteers not for his country, but for Israel. Moreover, here is a well-connected Illinois political figure with a father who had been in the Irgun, but he is assigned to "rust-proof brakes" on "an army base." Maybe.
Old 11.07.2008, 03:44 PM   #185
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Isn't it illegal to serve in another country's military while a US citizen?

not if you are part of Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance

Old 11.07.2008, 04:39 PM   #186
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
I'm ecstatic over Rahm Emanuel as Chief of Staff.

"Questions about Emanuel's links to the Israeli intelligence service, the Mossad, were allegedly so great that President Bill Clinton was forced to dismiss Emanuel from the White House staff in 1998............"

viz Wayne Madsen report
Old 11.07.2008, 04:52 PM   #187
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
not if you are part of Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance

Did this group even exist back then? The timeline at wiki starts in 2001. So his work in Israel military was through a NATO group if that's the case. But gee, if he's such an american patriot, why didn't he join the US forces?

Lets just see if Kerry gets brought in...
Old 11.07.2008, 05:43 PM   #188
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I dunno, the story of Jesus has been rewritten several times by powerful empires for their own ends (continues today i.e., Dominionists), the truth may be he was part of some radical spiritual revolutionaries against the Romans, and had to flee into the desert. Everyone around Jesus was Hebrew, including Jesus, but somehow the Romans were able to pervert the story so that it was all the Jews fault, and not in fact the Romans who nailed him up - and they're so clever the romans, who nailed jesus and killed him, now are the spiritual leaders/enforcers of christianity.
I see the Jesus of the Bible much in the same way as I see Socrates in Plato's dialogues. That is to say that the historical Jesus is largely irrelevant to the character of Jesus and the character of Jesus is defined by the words in Bible and, therefore, the writers of the Bible. In fact the Bible is the central reason for the development of Hermeneutics. But anyway, the philosophical content of character of Jesus in the Bible is presented as apolitical. This isn't to say that Jesus Christ would never be used for political ends because, as we know, for as long as the Bible has existed it has been bent one way or another to conform to one's agenda.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2008, 05:45 PM   #189
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
"Questions about Emanuel's links to the Israeli intelligence service, the Mossad, were allegedly so great that President Bill Clinton was forced to dismiss Emanuel from the White House staff in 1998............"

viz Wayne Madsen report
Are you aware of what a Chief of Staff does? Rahm couldn't be farther from policy making.
Old 11.07.2008, 08:21 PM   #190
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Did this group even exist back then? The timeline at wiki starts in 2001. So his work in Israel military was through a NATO group if that's the case. But gee, if he's such an american patriot, why didn't he join the US forces?

Lets just see if Kerry gets brought in...

I dont know what the name is in other circumstances but this is the name they go by these days..

these things change all the time, but the nameless faceless individuals behind it all remain in play.

Old 11.07.2008, 08:49 PM   #191
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
yes.
Old 11.08.2008, 04:55 AM   #192
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
BTW I am only repping people on the first page or so. I didn't expect this thread to be so big.
Old 11.08.2008, 05:27 AM   #193
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
COP-OUT.
b'JEEZUS.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2008, 05:28 AM   #194
pbradley
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
BTW I am only repping people on the first page or so. I didn't expect this thread to be so big.
That's call false advertising. I'll see you in court.
Old 11.29.2008, 04:39 PM   #195
ben6983
empty page

ben6983 kicks all y'all's assesben6983 kicks all y'all's assesben6983 kicks all y'all's assesben6983 kicks all y'all's assesben6983 kicks all y'all's assesben6983 kicks all y'all's assesben6983 kicks all y'all's assesben6983 kicks all y'all's assesben6983 kicks all y'all's assesben6983 kicks all y'all's assesben6983 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
wow. maybe it IS a new day dawning.

Perhaps, we can't know but even if i know that the politics are all equal, i'm glad that a black man has been elected president of USA.

When we will see an native american elected, i would be more...

But ok i feel that things can change.

Bye
ben6983 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2008, 04:55 PM   #196
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben6983
Perhaps, we can't know but even if i know that the politics are all equal, i'm glad that a black man has been elected president of USA.

When we will see an native american elected, i would be more...

But ok i feel that things can change.

Bye

Remember the American Indian Movement @ wounded knee February 1973?

Old 11.29.2008, 05:53 PM   #197
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
^what's that supposed to mean :/
Old 11.29.2008, 08:37 PM   #198
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
^what's that supposed to mean :/

It means that for Indians it is the same in 2008 as in 1868..

they can only elect themselves by the rifle.

Old 11.29.2008, 08:39 PM   #199
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
your a pretty wacky guy Suchfriends
Old 11.29.2008, 09:24 PM   #200
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
your a pretty wacky guy Suchfriends

This is true.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth