Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page High Tech Bullying, EH?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.22.2007, 01:11 PM   #21
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
for fuck's sakes,can't people learn to deal without lawyers?

hostile posts on the intardnet are one thing, but when people take it further into "real life" it's another.

I can how legal action would be applicable if someone posts your home / job address / phone number with the intention of causing problems.

there is very little accountability on the web, and for the most part that's a good thing.....but sometimes people take things way too far. I believe that some actions deserve repercussion.

with that said....the net would be a boring place indeed without ridiculing jokes.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 02:40 PM   #22
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
someone from this board once threatened to sue me for defamation of character
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 02:47 PM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
someone from this board once threatened to sue me for defamation of character

i'm not sure how to respond to this so i'll list several options that are popping in my mind:
  • really? are they crackers??
  • isn't one already defamed by virtue of spending time in this place?
  • you shouldn't have been so harsh in your review or rather ripped
  • [censored]
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 02:49 PM   #24
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'm not sure how to respond to this so i'll list several options that are popping in my mind:
  • really? are they crackers??
  • isn't one already defamed by virtue of spending time in this place?
  • you shouldn't have been so harsh in your review or rather ripped
  • (censored)

You must spred around....
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 02:49 PM   #25
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
well i said something fairly harsh to them, i think they just said it to try and give me a scare.
i mean, i assume that was their intention because anything else would be stupid.
Old 03.22.2007, 02:51 PM   #26
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Since the Bush Administration has been proven to be a bunch of terroist-supportrs and traitorous criminals the bullying element on this board has dropped off quite a bit...but then, most of the users here are superapathetic drones who affect a radical edge by consuming Sonic Youth, an edgey product.

heres the real hitech bullying-

Tessera Americana

In ancient Rome, a tessera was an identification tile that every slave was forced to wear or face possible execution. The tessera actually indicated ownership of the slave. There are current proposals by a number of companies eager to make a mint, to institute a national ID system for the United States, a tessera Americana. In this effort the companies are supported by a chorus of members of Congress, including Senators Richard Durbin, Dianne Feinstein, and Jon Kyl.

One of the leading proponents of a national ID card system is Larry Ellison, the CEO of Oracle, Inc., the world’s largest database vendor that owes its very existence to a Central Intelligence Agency contract awarded it in the 1970s. The CIA needed a database to help it organize and retrieve large amounts of information. The agency awarded the “Project Oracle” contract to Ellison, hence the name of his multi-billion dollar company. In September 2001, Ellison told San Francisco television station KPIX, “We need a national ID card with our photograph and thumbprint digitized and embedded in the ID card.” Ellison even agreed to provide the U.S. government the software to run such a system free of charge. However, Ellison’s altruistic offer should be viewed with a healthy dose of suspicion. He knows that if the U.S. government bases a national ID system on his database product, every hardware and software vendor who would interface with it would be require to license his software, which would become a de facto industry standard. Ellison stands to make billions of dollars if such a system is adopted.

Also waiting to cash in are the dozens of smart card vendors that are responding to congressional clamor for a chip-based national ID card containing photographs, fingerprints, retinal patterns, and even DNA data. In addition to the hundreds of millions of dollars that could be made from manufacturing smart cards for the U.S. population (the cards costing between $6 and $10 each), stand alone smart card reader terminals costing around $300 each would be required at hundreds of thousands of locations around the country.

Ironically, because the United States has been slower than Europe to adopt smart cards for pay telephones, health care, vending machines, and transportation, most smart card companies are European and they stand to make the most profit from a national ID card in the United States. These companies include Gemplus and ActivCard of France, Philips of the Netherlands, and Siemens and Giesecke & Devrient of Germany.
from waynemadsen.com
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 02:53 PM   #27
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
I thought you where a Republican.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 02:55 PM   #28
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
who was it who threatened you toilet?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 03:00 PM   #29
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

i'd prefer not to name names

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth