Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Never ask a girl you like to get stoned
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.13.2007, 12:11 PM   #21
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Going out with stoners is never fun for a long period of time,trust me on this.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 12:14 PM   #22
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
i dont know how to explain my stonerness. Its a fun family time stoning with me, not the dark scary house with stolen tv stoning
Old 02.13.2007, 12:16 PM   #23
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I become a social retard all time I smoke weed. I just stare, unable to even say a word. That's why I only smoke alone.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 12:21 PM   #24
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
im a social retard when not stoned. I really didnt want our meet to be a shitty walking around the city, have something to eat and small talk, i wanted a meaningful fun time. an adventure, were we can get close. Im such a douche
Old 02.13.2007, 12:22 PM   #25
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
Fuck, bad move, me ...
She wanted me to stay back on monday and hang out with her in the city
Me being the social retard get very nervous and all that shit. So anyway, I think up this idea, just a meer suggestion, that why dont we get stoned later on and itll be fun.......... nope, bad move. im immature now, wow what a turn off she says. And it all goes down hill from there.

Jerry: You know there is always the possibility, that she called an audible.

George: What do you mean?

Jerry: Well she got up to the line of scrimmage, didn’t like the looks of the defense and changed the play.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 01:01 PM   #26
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
im a social retard when not stoned. I really didnt want our meet to be a shitty walking around the city, have something to eat and small talk, i wanted a meaningful fun time. an adventure, were we can get close. Im such a douche

I can feel you on this--- but I would've shot for the best of both worlds... a joint and a walk around! It gets all wierd but the scenery changes a lot.'

But I wouldn't dwell on it. Seems like hs ecalled it pretty aburbtly- I mean was it really just a shoot down right after you mentioned it?

I was going out with this girl for nearly two years, with roughly 1/3 to a half of it broken up in the middle, and we had our disintegration in december. One because she was in college, and also she was getting unlevel... It seemed like she was relying on me to keep her happpy, and when she realized I thought this she started tipping--- she'd also started to smoke pot and I think that may not've helped exactly. Because if she ever did it with me she'd feel uncomfortable and one time before we broke she had a breakdown that tremors didn't dissappear for a few days. It kind of put me in a bad place because i sometimes thought she was just doing it because I wanted...
in short- pot didn't end us (that'd be too dumb and after-school-special to blame it like that), but it probably didn't help.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 01:18 PM   #27
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
If she really loved you wouldn't have cared you smoked the doobies once and a while.
Maybe you should talk to her and try to ask her what the big deal is? Y'know just talk it over.
Old 02.13.2007, 01:44 PM   #28
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Unless she is a total straightedge, she has no business calling you immature for your choices. At least then she would be consistent.
I know a few people who drink to excess on a regular basis, yet look down on people who use THC as their recreational substance of choice. Total double standard. If anything, alcohol is far worse in both the ways in which it makes people behave and the long-term damage it can do, yet so many people think it's somehow superior or more acceptable. It's just personal choices; I don't see what the big deal is.

I do think it's funny how society at large (since the aging of the baby boomers) has turned from the "pot is never OK" attitude more toward and attitude of "pot is OK if you're in college or in your early 20s, but not after that."

OK then.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 02:05 PM   #29
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
tell her you got some morphine suppositories from Mark Arm and you are just dying to stick them in her third-knuckle deep, you know?

that is ROMANCE
Old 02.13.2007, 02:26 PM   #30
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
There's something not coming through in the typing in this story. Maybe she heard your 'lets get stoned' as a request for date rape, get her stoned and fuck her. At any rate, Mr Alien, don't knock yourself out over it. Girls at that age are generally interested in assholes. Not much you can do. In high schhol I had this crazy crush ont his girl and was consumed trying to seduce her, finally got a magic kiss from her, 20 years later at the class reunion I find out she was blowing the football team and lost her virginity to the MVP who was literally a real stupid jerk.

I'd like to meet a solvent stoner woman, they rule. What I have no patience for are boozer chicks. Nothing is less attractive to me than a woman where you can smell the booze coming off her. Unless it Keira Knightly.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 02:27 PM   #31
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Fuck, bad move, me and this chick, we both really dig one another, but she lives somewhere else. Im a social retard and cant be in large groups or be confident with people i dont know well in person. She lives 600km from me, and i was going to go to her city for a concert this weekend. But she is booked out for saturday, and im booked for sunday.

She wanted me to stay back on monday and hang out with her in the city
Me being the social retard get very nervous and all that shit. So anyway, I think up this idea, just a meer suggestion, that why dont we get stoned later on and itll be fun.......... nope, bad move. im immature now, wow what a turn off she says. And it all goes down hill from there.

you should be careful she doesnt turn into another stalker.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 03:07 PM   #32
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
She's either uptight or called an audible.
Your pot-smoking didn't fall in line with little miss princess' prince charming dream. The chick probably already has her whole life planned out ahead of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
one time a friend and I helped two beautiful girls to jump their car and move it out of the street and as we were leaving they ran up to us and gae us a small box "for being so nice" and in the box was some sweet ganj.

Never ask a girl you like to get stoned

Never say "never."
Now, asking a girl you like to do blow is indeed scuzzy, but there's nothing wrong (or there shouldn't be) with asking a girl you like to smoke some buds with you.

If this continues to be a problem for you AA, my advice is to wait for the girls that ask if you want to get stoned or who are looking to get stoned themselves.

Old 02.13.2007, 03:27 PM   #33
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I wouldn't ever go out with a stoner. Never. I would, however, go out with someone who smokes weed. The difference is very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 03:32 PM   #34
compulsive diarrhea, jico
100%

compulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's asses
yeah,

why dont we give a quicky later on ? it will be fun!

haha. why didnt you just said you were joking?
that usually solves things

!
compulsive diarrhea, jico is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 03:32 PM   #35
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
this is very true^.

stoners are always tired and want to go home by 10.30.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 03:32 PM   #36
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I col' rock it till the breaka dawn
Old 02.13.2007, 04:26 PM   #37
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Yeah, seriously, tolerance is not only something I have for human beings philosophically, I also have quite the tolerance for substances.

Don't you love these people that stereotype all pot-smokers because they themselves have friends with a low constitutions?
Old 02.13.2007, 04:31 PM   #38
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I would rather spend ten weeks with stoners than two days with coke heads
or a week with alcoholics.
Old 02.13.2007, 04:35 PM   #39
SplitPeaches
little trouble girl

SplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-festSplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-festSplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
well.. thats weird.. the only thing i don't get is.. she smokes too doesn't she? you said she was telling you about her night getting high some other time, so why would she think it were "immature" or have such a problem with it if she does it too?

I would be able to understand a little if she hadn't at all.. but if she does.. she could've just said "nah.. i'm good" or whatever.. maybe its just an excuse for something else lol

"You egotistical little bitch you !!! That's partly why I love you..."
SplitPeaches is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 04:47 PM   #40
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

are you sure you did not ask her to "smoke yr cock?"

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth