Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I really despise "cannibal holocaust".
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.05.2009, 11:48 AM   #21
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
Consider the USA: no concerns about Yugoslavia, destroying a phamacutical factory in Sudan, etc - but so much attention on one little White House intern...

what do you mean no concerns about yugoslavia? usa was involved in the nato bombings and(quite characteristically) picked sides in a conflict that they had nothing to do with

no concerns about yugoslavia would have been nice, there was too much concerns about yugoslavia if anything
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2009, 11:52 AM   #22
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
demonrail, there's one pic with an allegedly VIP russian cock fully naked out there. have fun... (not)

the greater shame in this is that the motherfucker has brought all his bitches and druggies to MY FUCKING ISLAND to begin with; flying them in here with flights of the MILITARY that ALL TAXPAYERS PROVIDE MONEY FOR, entirely for free:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/worl...0605-byht.html

"Last Saturday, responding to an application by Mr Berlusconi's lawyers, prosecutors in Rome ordered the seizure of about 300 pictures taken by a photographer on Sardinia, where Mr Berlusconi has a villa and estate.
They included scenes of parties at the villa attended by Ms Letizia and other young women aspiring to a career in showbusiness.
However, among the pictures the investigators found several taken at nearby Olbia airport before one of the parties. They showed Mr Berlusconi's favourite singer-songwriter, Mariano Apicella, his assistant and an unidentified woman in dark glasses disembarking from the prime minister's official plane.
Mr Berlusconi said: "There is a precise regulation that allows the prime minister to take people with him at nil cost." But, as the newspaper La Stampa observed, the regulation - brought in by Mr Berlusconi - did not take effect until August last year, not in May, when the shots were taken."

and guess WHO created that regulation?

FUCK berlusconi people, I hate my country right now.
Old 06.05.2009, 12:24 PM   #23
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
well, first one off: they certainly didn't succeed in shocking me, as I am not part of the audience, and never will be.

Well, you certainly seem overly outraged and repulsed, for someone who isn't shocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max
what I realize harder now than ever before, is that people is beyond stupidity: it's incredible how senseless the human race is.

would that be art, juts because countless other animals are slaughtered every fucking day so some millions of fat idiots can chew on their mc-shit?
why not question the whole fucking thing instead?

Alright, I will question my omnivorism:

Why do I eat BOTH non-meats, and meats?

Because they are both equally delicious, and provide my body with the nutrients it needs to function properly. Human beings have been omnivorous for hundreds of years.

Isn't taking the life of an animal cruel?

Not if you put said animal to good use. For example, by eating it to ensure your own personal survival. Animals eat each other all the time. It's not the prettiest part of nature, but it is a part of nature, nonetheless. Besides, do you really think a bear/mountain lion/etc. would give two shits about how humane it is when it attacks you? Whether we like to admit it or not, we are merely a highly intellectual breed of primates, and overall: just another animal.

A shining example of how the human race is doomed by their own conscientiousness, and delusions of self-importance...

I will admit that killing turtles for entertainment purposes is cruel; but turtles are killed all the time, and there's a macabre beauty in the fact that such events have been documented on film.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2009, 12:34 PM   #24
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

Human beings have been omnivorous for hundreds of years.

More like hundreds of thousands of years.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2009, 01:16 PM   #25
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Besides, do you really think a bear/mountain lion/etc. would give two shits about how humane it is when it attacks you?

man, really, I don't wanna be mean to you, but seriously: stupidest words stringed together, ever.you seem to be proving two or three or my points in just one ridiculous sentence: that the one thing that would distinguish the human race from animals is the way we "think" (at least, some of us do); and the fact that we, supposedly, should understand the way animals behave to defend theirselves.

how clever are we, for real? by the way: "the nutrients your body needs to function properly" do not include meat. you want to treat your body right?

Quote:
"The American Dietetic Association and the Dietitians of Canada have found a properly-planned vegetarian diet to satisfy the nutritional needs for all stages of life, and large-scale studies have shown vegetarianism to significantly lower risks of cancer, ischaemic heart disease, and other fatal diseases.[11][12][38] Necessary nutrients, proteins, and amino acids for the body's sustenance can be found in vegetables, grains, nuts, soymilk, eggs and dairy.[39] Vegetarian diets can aid in keeping body weight under control[40][41] and substantially reduce risks of heart disease and osteoporosis.[42][42][43][43] Non-lean red meat, in particular, has been found to be directly associated with dramatically increased risk of cancers of the lung, oesophagus, liver, and colon.[14][44] Other studies have shown that there were no significant differences between vegetarians and nonvegetarians in mortality from cerebrovascular disease, stomach cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, or prostate cancer, although the sample of vegetarians was small and included ex-smokers who had switched their diet within the last five years."

on, and i'm sure a lion / bear is coming out of your closet to kill you one of these days. sure.

you're seemingly obsessed by "the shock value", and still missing my point: i was never and never will be audience of that stupid fucking waste of film. you really want shock factor? make it through this, then come back and let me know.
Old 06.05.2009, 01:17 PM   #26
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know about bears, but I'm pretty sure I would fuck up a shark if it came near me.

fuck it up BAD.

POW! right in the nose.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2009, 01:47 PM   #27
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
Besides, do you really think a bear/mountain lion/etc. would give two shits about how humane it is when it attacks you?

man, really, I don't wanna be mean to you, but seriously: stupidest words stringed together, ever.you seem to be proving two or three or my points in just one ridiculous sentence: that the one thing that would distinguish the human race from animals is the way we "think" (at least, some of us do); and the fact that we, supposedly, should understand the way animals behave to defend theirselves.

I "think" that animals are delicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max
how clever are we, for real? by the way: "the nutrients your body needs to function properly" do not include meat. you want to treat your body right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max
on, and i'm sure a lion / bear is coming out of your closet to kill you one of these days. sure.

Oh my.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max
make it through this, then come back and let me know.

No thanks. I don't have 90+ minutes to waste on yr hippie propaganda, just think about all the baby seals I could go night clubbing with in that time!

Old 06.05.2009, 01:49 PM   #28
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
For some reason I always thought I could take a shark too....

but now that my brain is...haha...fully developed?...I'd say they would prove a slippery bastard to wrangle!

I saw a bear last year in gatlinberg and got real close, black bears look like soft pussies up close. It wasn't threatening at all...but I'm afraid of bees.

wtf!
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2009, 01:50 PM   #29
max
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
No thanks. I don't have 90+ minutes to waste on yr hippie propaganda, just think about all the baby seals I could go night clubbing with in that time!

bravo. didn't you want "the shock"...? i assume truth does make you afraid after all. keep listening to marilyn manson, boi! way to go.
Old 06.05.2009, 01:58 PM   #30
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
I hate the movie and hate all of his movies. HATE, some of the worst films I've ever seen. Nobody should ever sell their stuff on shock value and claims of "You won't believe this movie! We do all kinds of weird crazy stuff!", etc.

Awful.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2009, 02:43 PM   #31
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippie douchebag
bravo. didn't you want "the shock"...?

No? When did I say that?
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:
i assume truth does make you afraid after all.

Oh noes! j00 founded my kryptonite!

Quote:
keep listening to marilyn manson, boi! way to go.

I most certainly will, especially his band's spectacular major label debut.
Something tells me that Brian Warner is much more intelligent, cultured, and talented than you are.

I've never seen any Deodato films other than CH, but I'm sure they're rubbish. Especially when CH is his so-called "classic".
Old 06.05.2009, 02:50 PM   #32
max
expwy. to yr skull

wait - do you claim the intelligence of someone based on their talents at something? but hey! we happen to have proof of MM's talents:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/news/200...n_manson.shtml
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8077246.stm

...but oh! don't click. i'm still selling hippie propaganda.
Old 06.05.2009, 02:52 PM   #33
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
I have never had the desire to watch "Cannibal Holocaust". And I doubt I ever will.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2009, 02:54 PM   #34
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
It wasn't threatening at all...but I'm afraid of bees.!

they should make a movie where they torture bees.

2 solid hours of wing-pulling and eating honey while they watch.

I'd buy that for a dollar.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2009, 02:55 PM   #35
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
att: Dr. Eugene Felikson
watch your mouth, idiot.
verme (prevaricator) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2009, 03:24 PM   #36
o'connor
expwy. to yr skull

o'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asseso'connor kicks all y'all's asses
i thought it was an awesome movie. especially because of teh animal killing and violence.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001798646886 - Personal

http://soundcloud.com/j-o-c-o - JoCo (Music)

http://soundcloud.com/driftera - Drift Era (Music)
o'connor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2009, 04:49 PM   #37
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
so i finally saw it
wow
its intense. i defiantly didnt "like it". there are some really great shots, and some cool effects scenes. but at the end it just got to be a bit too much. too many animal killings that had nothing to do with the plot. and the visuals were a bit too unsettling at the end.

im glad i saw it, and im glad that i wont have to see it again.

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2009, 05:43 PM   #38
summer
stalker

summer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I'm sure this was some "moral point" trying to be made by the filmmaker... "you will gladly watch a girl getting raped and a pole shoved inside of her -- why do you now look away
at REAL animal deaths?"
If this is truly what the filmmaker was setting out to do, that is just...absurd. Does anyone actually enjoy the former? I mean.. what? What kind of point could killing an animal possibly make about a human, it just make them look like assholes. Killing anything for pure fun is ridiculous.

summer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2009, 07:25 AM   #39
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
I am not part of the audience

you are if you have seen it.
look, being a vegetarian hippy is fine, whatever makes you happy, but learn to contruct your arguements properly and don't be so bloody indignant & self-righteous, especially about a crappy film that was made 30 years ago. If you really insist on behaving this way at least pick something that is a current issue.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2009, 07:16 PM   #40
max
expwy. to yr skull

dude - can't you read? i haven't seen it. and i am not going to. shit. if you really want to go on and look clever, at least READ through the thread before posting trash like that.

oh and BTW i can pick whatever i wanna pick to discuss, i'm certainly not waiting for you to OK whatever i wanna type in here.

and thanx for teaching me how to "contruct my arguements", whatever that means.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth