oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01.04.2007, 01:50 AM   #8381
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Aww, would be a great place to live, especially musicwise. I plan to move to here in Monreal, it's like the canada equivalent of NYC and I know tonnes of people here.

I am going to move there when I finish my degree in Photography and Journalism.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2007, 01:53 AM   #8382
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
Yeh, I cannot wait to get out of sudbury. It blows ass like ten.
Montreal once I'm 18.
Oh, I missed yr post, but see ya later, Joel.

Sudbury there's absolutely nothing to do for sure! Ottawa's even a lot better, and I hate Ottawa. I would either live in a huge city with a good music scene and lots of things to do, or just out in the country with nothing but a wooden house, barn, ripped jeans, and an acoustic guitar, and nothing in between the two.
Old 01.04.2007, 01:53 AM   #8383
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Do you live in a small town Jade? If that is so I understand.

it's an ok-sized residential city. there's daytona 20 minutes away and orlando around an hour, but that's as good as it gets. it's just unstimulating (save for school, i'm still surprised that we actually have an ib school in this area) and i need somewhere where i can always be ON.
Old 01.04.2007, 01:55 AM   #8384
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Oh Well I can't say the same, L.A. is somewhat good, but it is just too slow paced for me.
Old 01.04.2007, 01:56 AM   #8385
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I am going to move there when I finish my degree in Photography and Journalism.

Good plan! School's the only thing holding me back from moving right now, but 1 1/2 years is barely anything. I just have to fait un effort en francais une grande part. There's an entire organization in Montreal dedicated to getting english people job's though, which I'm going to look into
Old 01.04.2007, 01:57 AM   #8386
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i need a good pace to keep me going. school is the only reason i haven't ran away, really.

well, and my family and friends, because they're my world and life without seeing my brother grow up would suck.
Old 01.04.2007, 01:58 AM   #8387
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

Yeah i would move, but I am not stupid to move without a degree in something you know? I need to survive.
Old 01.04.2007, 02:01 AM   #8388
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Yeah i would move, but I am not stupid to move without a degree in something you know? I need to survive.
of course. i always hate whenever i see "be cool, stay in school" and "DROPPING OUT IS EVIL" stuff that they show year after year, in every grade... why the fuck do i need to be told to stay in school? the dropouts around here sit around and talk about how much their life sucks and not much else.

http://www.studentaffairs.columbia.e...ng/classes.php

god, i wish i could do the overnight visit.
Old 01.04.2007, 02:02 AM   #8389
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

Yeah, I figured that out when I started to work in a factory, that's when i decided to get my high School Diploma and go to college and major in something I like.
Old 01.04.2007, 02:03 AM   #8390
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
yeah, i need a good pace to keep me going. school is the only reason i haven't ran away, really.

well, and my family and friends, because they're my world and life without seeing my brother grow up would suck.

For sure! What motivated me in college was my brother as well. He got a job after high school and moved to montreal, and he has literally NO money. Like, when I visited him 2 days ago he had $7.00. So it inspired me to go to college and get a job that I enjoy and make a decent pay.

Victor - Yeah, that's my plans as well! My course sets me up with a full-time government job in design in Ottawa, so I plan to take that and while I have that job, look for jobs I can apply for in Montreal. Once I find one, I'll switch, so I'm making money in the mean time.
Old 01.04.2007, 02:06 AM   #8391
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
of course. i always hate whenever i see "be cool, stay in school" and "DROPPING OUT IS EVIL" stuff that they show year after year, in every grade... why the fuck do i need to be told to stay in school? the dropouts around here sit around and talk about how much their life sucks and not much else.

[url]http://www.studentaffairs.columbia.edu/admissions/visiting/classes.php]

god, i wish i could do the overnight visit.

haha, that reminds me of a poster they had back in high school. It was anti-marijuana poster and it showed a tombstone. We found it hysterical since it's probably the least probably leisure drug that will kill you.

Anyway, I'll be back in 10-15 minutes
Old 01.04.2007, 02:06 AM   #8392
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i think i want go into journalism, but i'm not sure. columbia's journalism major and grad school page make me feel so.. inferior. even just the department of english page. but i am going to get in. [hopefully.]
Old 01.04.2007, 02:09 AM   #8393
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Im a liar. Im not gong to sleep.
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2007, 02:09 AM   #8394
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

I know some colleges are good, but I don't see why it matters which one it is. Sometimes a lesser known college is better than a famous one.
Old 01.04.2007, 02:10 AM   #8395
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
For sure! What motivated me in college was my brother as well. He got a job after high school and moved to montreal, and he has literally NO money. Like, when I visited him 2 days ago he had $7.00. So it inspired me to go to college and get a job that I enjoy and make a decent pay.

i've never really seen the glamour in those vagabond-ish lives. i love "on the road", but a comfortable life is much more appealing.

in eighth grade, in the cafeteria, the students working against tobacco club or whatever started an anti-pot thing too, and had a "be a smarty, don't join the pothead party" poster with a big marijuana leaf on it. it was the most hilarious poster. it barely looked like a leaf.
Old 01.04.2007, 02:12 AM   #8396
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
I know some colleges are good, but I don't see why it matters which one it is. Sometimes a lesser known college is better than a famous one.

columbia has this thing that appeals to me and i don't know what it is. their website gives me a good feeling. plus, at school they push us to look at top-tier schools. there are a ton of smaller schools i'm looking at, but columbia just gives me this sense of belonging.
Old 01.04.2007, 02:12 AM   #8397
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

I never liked marijuana it overtly pitched my senses to the max. I got way to paranoid.
Old 01.04.2007, 02:13 AM   #8398
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

I don't think I can make it to those big name colleges. I just feel overwhelmed when I see their websites.
Old 01.04.2007, 02:15 AM   #8399
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i have this feeling i'm born to be in the rejection pile, but who knows.

i prefer drinks to drugs.
Old 01.04.2007, 02:16 AM   #8400
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

I do too, feel that way. Well I am off to bed I have school tomorrow.
370410417418419 420 421422423430470520920 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth