Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bears' taste in music
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.04.2007, 04:54 AM   #101
sarramkrop

The bear scene is taking in more and more emigrees from the shallow end of the gay scene. Where before it was more of a chasers and bears thing, now it's more and more people trying to escape the shallowness of the gay scene in general, and bears seem to be a more welcoming scene than most.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 10:29 AM   #102
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
The bear scene is taking in more and more emigrees from the shallow end of the gay scene. Where before it was more of a chasers and bears thing, now it's more and more people trying to escape the shallowness of the gay scene in general, and bears seem to be a more welcoming scene than most.

Porky when I am in London, I will go dancing with you.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 10:49 AM   #103
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Porky when I am in London, I will go dancing with you.

Sure, honey. Is gmku flying over with you? That'd be perfect timing for our little plan.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 11:26 AM   #104
sarramkrop

I dunno, perhaps with shorter hair he could pass for a bear. Is that a soap opera about prostate cancer?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 11:35 AM   #105
sarramkrop

Tory Amos?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2008, 11:45 AM   #106
sarramkrop

Bearaoke's new year is in full swing tonight. Watch out for George because he is going to toally slay on the competition with some Donna Summer song.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2008, 12:49 PM   #107
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
google image search inspired by CHOUT's friend:

just one look at him tells you that he can fuck up some bearaoke with the best of them.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2008, 01:09 PM   #108
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz0UW46RaFc

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth