Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page So, how was your day?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.21.2007, 03:34 AM   #101
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by something
yea it was insane at first i thought i was tripping but he was real. the best was the other day im riding the bus with my friend james and i guess in phx we kinda give off a gay vibe even though hes married and im straight but i guess its the art thing any way this guy probably 24 or 25 comes up to us and says "so what are y'all fags doing on the bus?" and i looked him square in the eye gave him my crazy smile and said we are on the way to fuck your father he was fucking freaked out i love freaking cowboys out it so easy

ha ha ha, great story, had to come back to say & give rep.
--
ps-- goddamn i gave you a shitload of points. you went from 1 green box to 9.

with great power comes great responsibility!

ok, i gotta go...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 04:07 AM   #102
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by something
yea it was insane at first i thought i was tripping but he was real. the best was the other day im riding the bus with my friend james and i guess in phx we kinda give off a gay vibe even though hes married and im straight but i guess its the art thing any way this guy probably 24 or 25 comes up to us and says "so what are y'all fags doing on the bus?" and i looked him square in the eye gave him my crazy smile and said we are on the way to fuck your father he was fucking freaked out i love freaking cowboys out it so easy

yeah, this really was a great story.

something similar happened to me when I was working in Baltimore in a gas station. once, the store was completely empty, there was just me, my friend from the same country as I'm from and some random long-haired motorcycle guy (long hair, bad teeth, leather jacket, IQ 67). So we kept talking to each other with the friend silently behind the counter and we realized the guy was staring at us with a bad face. Then he came to the counter, said "Speak English, this is AMERICA!!" and left.

oh well.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 04:34 AM   #103
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
i just discovered that my name is supose to be ANAL ALIEN not ALIEN ANAL
Old 03.21.2007, 12:13 PM   #104
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Well, today was a lot better. I got to college only 2 hours late which wasn't a problem. At lunch i went to this baguette bar and had the nicest baguette ever! Then my friend Alec drove me to a park to photograph my friend Natasha. It worked out really well. Now i'm home and probably going to the cinema later because it's an orange wednesday!
Tomorrow i am doing another shoot this time using a medium format camera (scary!). But hopefully it should work out.

This is probably the most successful thread i have ever started! weird.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 12:15 PM   #105
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
medium format cameras are sweet
Old 03.21.2007, 12:22 PM   #106
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
medium format cameras are sweet

yeah, the college staff are pretty over protective of them though!!, this is the first time they have ever let someone take one out of the building!, great photographs, great responsibility.
Old 03.21.2007, 12:23 PM   #107
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
yeah, the college staff are pretty over protective of them though!!, this is the first time they have ever let someone take one out of the building!, great photographs, great responsibility.

you're going to love it. what model is it?
Old 03.21.2007, 12:26 PM   #108
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
you're going to love it. what model is it?

I have no idea?, ive only ever used it twice and that was last year, the college has two medium format cameras and one massive plate camera. Both of which work perfectly, but they are very very protective over them. i will tell you tomorrow after i have used it and found out what model it is, and hopefully not dropped it.
Old 03.21.2007, 12:33 PM   #109
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I have no idea?, ive only ever used it twice and that was last year, the college has two medium format cameras and one massive plate camera. Both of which work perfectly, but they are very very protective over them. i will tell you tomorrow after i have used it and found out what model it is, and hopefully not dropped it.

be careful, but don't let fear detract from your enjoyment, otherwise what's the point?

a friend of mine has this baby...

Old 03.21.2007, 12:37 PM   #110
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
be careful, but don't let fear detract from your enjoyment, otherwise what's the point?

a friend of mine has this baby...

oh, pretty! i once saw an art-deco medium format camera on ebay and it was beautiful. like £70.00 though.
Old 03.21.2007, 12:39 PM   #111
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
oh, pretty! i once saw an art-deco medium format camera on ebay and it was beautiful. like £70.00 though.

that's a very decent price, provided it's in good condition, i think...
Old 03.21.2007, 12:41 PM   #112
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
that's a very decent price, provided it's in good condition, i think...

you never know with ebay, it was lovely, b=just not hugely practical for me to be taking on at the time, Now i would get a lot more out of it. I'm pretty much a purest now. Fuck digital!
Old 03.21.2007, 12:43 PM   #113
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
you never know with ebay, it was lovely, b=just not hugely practical for me to be taking on at the time, Now i would get a lot more out of it. I'm pretty much a purest now. Fuck digital!

im afraid i couldnt support a film habit. i tried black & while for a while but i lacked the training & burned a lot of film, plus i paid for the development, which skyrocketed. so i got a digital now & the glass is so nice i really enjoy it. shame on me i guess? ha. but no, really.

i may pick it up again if i rent a studio.
Old 03.21.2007, 12:49 PM   #114
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
im afraid i couldnt support a film habit. i tried black & while for a while but i lacked the training & burned a lot of film, plus i paid for the development, which skyrocketed. so i got a digital now & the glass is so nice i really enjoy it. shame on me i guess? ha. but no, really.

i may pick it up again if i rent a studio.

i'm lucky, i can get film and develop everything at college for free. So i can afford to support a film habit, he he. I'm just sick of how everything looks with a digital camera, any one can do it. It's just pointing and clicking, anything you fuck up can be edited out and cropped so that you images look amazing. Where as using and taking photographs with a film camera has to be learnt. If you make a mistake, there aren't so many ways to hide it.
Old 03.21.2007, 12:50 PM   #115
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i'm lucky, i can get film and develop everything at college for free. So i can afford to support a film habit, he he. I'm just sick of how everything looks with a digital camera, any one can do it. It's just pointing and clicking, anything you fuck up can be edited out and cropped so that you images look amazing. Where as using and taking photographs with a film camera has to be learnt. If you make a mistake, there aren't so many ways to hide it.

yes but that frees a good photographer to put more emphasis on the subject & the composition, which is where you can tell good from shitty.

lemme dig up something & see what i mean.
Old 03.21.2007, 12:52 PM   #116
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
exactly.

just a heads-up, i think ilford makes the best film.
Old 03.21.2007, 12:53 PM   #117
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

crap, it's in a different machine...
Old 03.21.2007, 12:54 PM   #118
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
exactly.

just a heads-up, i think ilford makes the best film.

yeah they do, by far!
Old 03.21.2007, 12:57 PM   #119
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
i like ilford BW films.
But I love digital photography too. A good picture is not an image with no evident mistakes/without imperfections, I don't give a fu*k if a picture I like has been taken with a digital camera or not.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 12:58 PM   #120
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
i like ilford BW films.
But I love digital photography too. A good picture is not an image with no evident mistakes/without imperfections, I don't give a fu*k if a picture I like has been taken with a digital camera or not.

have you ever studied photography?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth