Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page friends who cancel (warning--boring post)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.19.2006, 12:14 AM   #1
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
I was supposed to go out with this girl who is a friend of mine...she called 4 hours ago to say that her husband was coming home early, and I said I was tired and she should eat dinner with her husband before they both come over, because I had already eaten. Then her husband called to see if I was with her and I told him he was supposed to be eating dinner with his wife...Then the plan was for them both to come over at 10:30 on the way to the store and pick me up to go with them, but I told them I didn't see the point in going to the store with them if they were coming straight back here anyway. So they finally called at 11:45 and asked if I wanted to go see a movie. I said no. So then they were supposed to come over. So she calls and says she doesn't feel good and wants to go home. I told her "well, you felt good enough to go see a movie 5 minutes ago, what changed?" So then she's like "well, I want to either go out, or go home and be in my comfort zone. So I said, "well, I hear what you are saying and it makes no sense." She was like, "are you mad at me?" So I said, "Yeah, you always cancel and it's annoying. Have fun in your comfort zone."

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2006, 12:17 AM   #2
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
oh shit!! good for you man. good for you
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2006, 12:26 AM   #3
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
You know they are at the movies right now though, right?
I hate people like that.

They're probably seeing some stupid movie that I don't care about. And they always talk during the movie. They're good friends, but they have annoying qualities.

Old 08.19.2006, 12:39 AM   #4
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Keywords "her husband." Go out with an available chick! You go to church right? Surely you could find something you are looking for at one of those shindigs. But yeah, people suck.....fuck.
Old 08.19.2006, 12:42 AM   #5
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Keywords "her husband." Go out with an available chick! You go to church right? Surely you could find something you are looking for at one of those shindigs. But yeah, people suck.....fuck.

I'm actually better friends with him than I am with her. I was just using that phrase to reference who he was in the context of the story.

But yeah, my church is really small, because we are very liberal and intellectual, so no one likes us.

Old 08.19.2006, 04:54 AM   #6
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
yeah i have had a freind ditch me fir the cinema a few times. we always arrange to go and then about five minutes before he is supposed to turn up he calls and says he feels depressed and cant go. the guy does have a lot of problems though. he cant go on a bus because he gets scared which is a shame as he lives really far away from everything and he drinks like a fish.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2006, 05:18 AM   #7
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
fuck em,, let em off. you are completly powerless over people, places and things.
Old 08.19.2006, 07:23 AM   #8
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
i do similar things, but i don't bullshit with phone chasy. ring not coming bye.... i am a master of leaving parties.... don't say a word and leave, that way you don't waste time saying seeya to people, particularly when they are friends and you will see them again anyway....

some people could find that harsh though
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2006, 07:56 AM   #9
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
i do similar things, but i don't bullshit with phone chasy. ring not coming bye.... i am a master of leaving parties.... don't say a word and leave, that way you don't waste time saying seeya to people, particularly when they are friends and you will see them again anyway....

nahh i dont find that harsh at all. i do the same when i'm in a pub with my mates and i'm hammered... i say ... "lads i'm going to the toilet" and i'm gone out the back door home, although one of my friends had me totally sussed out now... i say.. "lads i'm going to the toilet" and he says "right so, give me ring tomorrow"

fuck it. people would hang outa your arms if they got half a chance.
Old 08.19.2006, 10:06 AM   #10
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy

Phone chasy perpetuates phone chasy. In the days before mobiles, no-one did it. It was only about 6 or so years ago that the mad craze for phones took off as well. Anyone remember the days of, "You gonna be in the [insert generic pub name] tonight? Yeah? Well, I'll see you down there if you're about". And if they weren't about, you struck up a conversation with someone in there, or wandered round to their house (if you were close enough). These days [shut up, I am an old man] you can't go to the bar without someone ringing you to say, "Packet of cheese and onion as well".

I've spent some time hanging around with non-laid back people. It only stresses me out. "When did you leave on Saturday?" "Oh, I bumped into Rambo and went to a dirty rave." "Well, you should've said something..."

Bothered. That's the phrase I'm searching for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2006, 10:44 AM   #11
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
if you are reffering to people who get offended when you don't invite them to the opening of a letter then i find those people far more irritating than people who cancel at the last minute.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2006, 11:05 AM   #12
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I have 'friends' who get offended when I don't invite them to gigs. "You wouldn't've liked it. You don't like noise." "Well, you never know, I might happen to like... Extreme Noise Terror did you say it was?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2006, 11:07 AM   #13
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
hahah aww
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth