Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page apparently it is now illegal to wear headphones while crossing a crosswalk
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.11.2008, 01:53 PM   #41
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
you are so predictable.
i am not an idiot
i am aware of basic hman rights being violated on a larger scale
i actually live here and dont get all of my facts from the media, but from day to day experiance
ibut i still have a right to feel that my rights are being violated
yes aravs die
yes jews in sderot die
does that mean that there are no other problems?
i was talking to my brother about this and we agreed that most israelis have lost all personal ideals, you talk to them about one thing and they say "how can you care about that when blah blah blah is going on" thats why its so easy for the governments to pull this shit, cause people are to apathic or worried about other shit to care. does that mean that i care less about other things, no. but why cant it also be a problem.
you seem to have such a great handle on how day to day life goes in israel, especially from cozy LA 10,000 miles away or so.

I tried to tell you about the cozy in LA shit, but you weren't listening so here it goes again, more people get shot to death in this city annually then have been killed in your whole fucking bullshit country in the past five years! so I dont know what kind of beverly hills 90210 stereotype about LA you have in your head, but you need to abandon it, cuz it is full of shit.
hundreds of thousands of people live in constant dread and fear every single day and night, hoping and praying not to get killed in the streets, on their porch, at the store, in their living rooms....

second, my entire point is to get yr priorities straight. check it, there are a lot of knick knack problems here in los angeles as well, bullshit laws like ones that make you legally obligated to water your lawn or face 250 dollar fines, and other silly ordinaces just like the one you are gripping about. but the fact of the matter is that there are also between 68,000 and 140,000 homless people currently wandering around this city with no where to go. Further, the various police agencies combined shoot and kill at least one person a week, let alone those who they falsely imprison or brutalize. And this is not including the dramatic violence in the city itself, where the average murder rate for the metropolitan area is 3-4 a day. then you have the staggering rise in rent and property values now being attacked by this sudden drop, which only affects the poor and working class who just got all these higher loans and mortgages and can not pay, we need some Vietnminh style land/rent reform in this town for real, motherfuckers screaming land or death, but alas, we all just give in, just like you give in and accept the bullshit in your fucking country. You are complaining about bullshit, when there are much bigger fish to fry, excuse my hackneyed vulgarism. So please, get off your "i live in israel so I know best about fear" highhorse and accept that other people know what is going in in your country too, and further, that you might need to get your priorities straight, that or continue to live in a fucking war zone, just like I do. and still, I see you did not get the "dancin in the streets" so I will explain, that song represented the riots that were popping of in the late 1960s, and people were dancing and singing as they were burning and looting. You dont have to go so extreme, but sounds like their restriction on music requires the youth to mobilize for "dancin in the streets" of tel aviv.

selamanna wadada [peace and love]

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2008, 01:58 PM   #42
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
In the city of Nuevo Laredo on the mexico/texas border, more than 15,000 MURDERS have occurred between january 1st and April 1st.

fucking crazy man. and all the rich bastards in the USA do not give a flying fuck because tht is how they get their precious cocaine.
Old 04.11.2008, 02:01 PM   #43
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
In the city of Nuevo Laredo on the mexico/texas border, more than 15,000 MURDERS have occurred between january 1st and April 1st.

fucking crazy man. and all the rich bastards in the USA do not give a flying fuck because tht is how they get their precious cocaine.

I got that work, yolla, cavie, cream fuck the law charge it to the tripple beam....

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth