Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Britishfascist party wins seat in European election
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.10.2009, 03:57 PM   #61
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
has anyone here ever seen the red watch website. thats a somewhat disturbing piece of the internet.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 04:08 PM   #62
sarramkrop

you're a disturbing piece of the internet.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 04:16 PM   #63
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
has anyone here ever seen the red watch website. thats a somewhat disturbing piece of the internet.

I've heard of it - apparently run by former members of Combat 18, and with close BNP and NF links. I'm surprised it hasn't been shut down yet.....mind you, Combat 18 was heavily infiltrated by Special Branch, and it could also be a front for entrapping Nazi fuckwits....
Old 06.10.2009, 04:24 PM   #64
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I just had a look. Lots of pics of anti-BNP protesters. Hard to see what the point is.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 04:26 PM   #65
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
British National Party's London leader, Nick Eriksen wrote on his blog

"To suggest that rape, when conducted without violence, is a serious crime is like suggesting that force feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence. A woman would be more inconvenienced by having her handbag snatched"

more here http://www.salon.com/mwt/broadsheet/2008/04/02/brits/
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 04:27 PM   #66
sarramkrop

The Swan pub in Stratford houses some of those people's meetings, including that guy who went on to carry out the bombings a few years ago. I'm not sure if the person who runs it is still in charge, but I know first hand that she's an incredibly NASTY piece of work.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 04:29 PM   #67
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
I've heard of it - apparently run by former members of Combat 18, and with close BNP and NF links. I'm surprised it hasn't been shut down yet.....mind you, Combat 18 was heavily infiltrated by Special Branch, and it could also be a front for entrapping Nazi fuckwits....

yeh there is a theory that c18 are just a made up cover/counter orgainsation to infiltrate the more radical members of the bnp. not sure if thats true or not?

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 06.10.2009, 04:39 PM   #68
sarramkrop

And also, as far as the gays are concerned, Club 333 in Shoreditch houses club nights for nazi gays too. They don't advertise it, but I ended up in one by accident, and the crowd was definitely made up of that sort of crowd, which only means they (the nazi gays) keep it secret, so that the idiot who ends in there clueless will, who knows, succumb to the flesh and joins the forces.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 04:41 PM   #69
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
The Swan pub in Stratford houses some of those people's meetings, including that guy who went on to carry out the bombings a few years ago. I'm not sure if the person who runs it is still in charge, but I know first hand that she's an incredibly NASTY piece of work.

God. i never knew that. i used to drink in the Swan quite regularly and never saw any signs of dodginess in terms of clientelle. I know there's a pub in Plaistow (can't remember the name) that used to be a real meeting place for what was then the National Front. I went in there once, before I knew what the score was, and the heavy vibe was pretty obvious the minute I sat down. Quickest pint i ever drank.
Old 06.10.2009, 04:44 PM   #70
jon boy
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
God. i never knew that. i used to drink in the Swan quite regularly and never saw any signs of dodginess in terms of clientelle. I know there's a pub in Plaistow (can't remember the name) that used to be a real meeting place for what was then the National Front. I went in there once, before I knew what the score was and the heavy vibe was pretty obvious the minute I stepped inside. Quickest pint i ever drank.

the nf turned up at a pub in leeds once and i suddenly felt the urge to go into the beergardedn even though it was november and it was raining. they where filming people and sticking cameras under girls skirts too. luckily i left mine at home.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 06.10.2009, 04:47 PM   #71
sarramkrop

Quote:
God. i never knew that. i used to drink in the Swan quite regularly and never saw any signs of dodginess in terms of clientelle. I know there's a pub in Plaistow (can't remember the name) that used to be a real meeting place for what was then the National Front. I went in there once, before I knew what the score was and the heavy vibe was pretty obvious the minute I stepped inside. Quickest pint i ever drank.

They'd keep it low-profile, wouldn't they? I walked into places where the vibe was strange when it came to other dodgy political activity, but how do you decide extremists look and act like in public places? I am certain they'd be weary of outsiders, or alternatively plain stupid to act in a certain way in public houses. Rival fans of Millwall and other football teams organise riots in obscure corners of the internet too, so that's the way I imagine they'd go on about it.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 04:50 PM   #72
sarramkrop

this might not have anything particularly to do with nazis (actually it does if you followed the investigation), but did you read the whole Islington council thing about the baby p case, who, by the way, died at the hands of a nazi-sympathiser?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 04:51 PM   #73
sarramkrop

Amongst other people.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 04:59 PM   #74
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
They'd keep it low-profile, wouldn't they? I walked in places where the vibe was strange when it came to other dodgy political activity, but how do you decide extremists look and act like in public places? I am certain they'd be weary of outsiders, or alternatively plain stupid to act in a certain way in public houses. Rival fans of Millwall and other football teams organise riots in obscure corners of the internet too, so that's the way I imagine they'd go on about it.

You're obviously right about the low profile thing. I suppose it was easier to spot nazis in the 80s compared to now. Shaved heads, DMs and black bomber jackets tended to be a dead give away (assuming you hadn't accidentally wandered into Bang, of course).
Old 06.10.2009, 05:05 PM   #75
sarramkrop

To think of a racist as looking a certain way is naive at best, though.In this time and age. C'mon, all of us, regardless of nationality could be racist in one way or another. Take jonboy, I'd assume he was a nazi if it wasn't for the fact that I don't even remember what he looks like.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 05:05 PM   #76
sarramkrop

MIAOW!!!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 05:15 PM   #77
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Yeah, but they do have a certain look about them don't they? I mean you can sort of spot a mild racist pretty easily I think. An England football shirt tends to be a pretty reasonable indicator that the wearer isn't likely to be too pleased if his daughter comes home one evening with a sikh.
Old 06.10.2009, 05:20 PM   #78
sarramkrop

Quote:
Yeah, but they do have a certain look about them don't they? I mean you can sort of spot a mild racist pretty easily I think. An England football shirt tends to be a pretty reasonable indicator that the wearer isn't likely to be too pleased if his daughter comes home one evening with a sikh.

The're confused, though, aren't they? Look at Melly, he's the face of racism, and he's not even aware of that.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.10.2009, 05:21 PM   #79
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
The're confused, though, aren't they? Look at Melly, he's the face of racism, and he's not even aware of that.

Are you insinuating that my bellowing out the Horst Wessel song outside the King's Arms is racist? *Desperately tries to rub swastika tattoo off of forehead*
Old 06.10.2009, 05:22 PM   #80
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Are you insinuating that my bellowing out the Horst Wessel song outside the King's Arms is racist? *Desperately tries to rub swastika tattoo off of forehead*

Swastika cocks always make your journey to the toilet one that you will never forget.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth